Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sleeping Dogs
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-27-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
MM2313

Metamania2313's Gamercard
What is the fastest way to earn money?

Some people say that doing the cockfights earn you the fastest money and others prefer the fight clubs or doing car jobs for Tran. I'm just looking for a quick, easy way to get money so that I can buy all the clothes and cars I can find.

Any idea guys?
MM2313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #2
LooneyLee94

Well if you want 100% the game, your going to need to gamble and win 1million which means cockfights, do all of rolands, and trans missions which will give you a lot of money, and by then you should have enough to buy everything, make sure you where the 15% of clothes when buying cars
LooneyLee94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
MM2313

Metamania2313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooneyLee94 View Post
Well if you want 100% the game, your going to need to gamble and win 1million which means cockfights, do all of rolands, and trans missions which will give you a lot of money, and by then you should have enough to buy everything, make sure you where the 15% of clothes when buying cars
Do you know exactly how much I'll need to buy everything total? I hear that, for all the cars, it's around the 6 million mark. I'm not sure about all the clothes though.
MM2313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:18 AM   #4
Akatsuki Sensor

Tran is excellent for money making, and I recommend buying the Master Negotiator clothing set as that brings a hefty discount on clothing and vehicle purchases. I can't say for exact how much you'll need for everything, but I didn't need to go out of my way to earn money by the time I had done everything else. I just recommend doing everything else the game has to offer before buying all of the clothing and vehicles. (Except the gambling award, that might make you lose more than you actually make).

But if you are short on money after all of that, I would always recommend doing some good old fashioned cock fighting. Bet 100,000 a time at the Aberdeen arena I believe? Save each time you win, if you lose reload the save. You'll only be a stones throw away so don't worry about driving 50 miles a time. Happy trails Hans!

Akatsuki Sensor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #5
raptor_256

raptor256's Gamercard
id say start with getting $1mil from cock fights. use the one at the dock(top left) as you can bet 100,000 each time. save after each win, reload after a loss.

the cars seem to be the easiest way. either collecting for tran, or hijacking the armoured trucks. the trucks seem to go up by 5,000 each time, but i'd recommend a gun to deal with the cops easily as there seems to be more later on (go for tire shots to disable them quickly)
raptor_256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
The Tran missions are easiest for money, some of the cars payout $500k-700k.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #7
djools47

djools47's Gamercard
Money isn't really an issue in this game. If you do everything, you'll have plenty to buy everything you need.

Especially if you wait until you reach face level 10, for which you'll get a 40% discount on cars and clothes.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #8
SpinelesS

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
you have to win 1 mil gambling for one of the achievements, which you can only really get from cockfighting in kennedy town (poker majong is 5k per bet tops, while cockfighting is 100k)

You only need to win at cockfighting a few times to have enough cash to buy all the clothes in the game.

When it comes to cars, every time you steal a car for tran it gives you enough to that car (especially with level 10 40% discount, and the discount clothings being worn) and you often drop these cars off next to car dealers....

SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #9
Lora87

Well the best way to make money online is through getting a client and working on it ... Which is called SEO work.. This is totally without investment... And the more you work better the more you get confidence of the client and earn more money this way.. & SEOClerks.com is the platform where you can sell your services and double your weekly incom. I am using it and happily earning from this.
Lora87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:08 AM   #10
BSH 1975

BSH 1975's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
thanks for the tips

BSH 1975 is offline   Reply With Quote