PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2013, 09:24 PM   #61
Wozamil

I have a score of over 500k for each of the levels and still haven't popped Super Score!. Please tell me I don't have to do it on each level with each character.

*edit
Nevermind. Figured it out. You need to beat each of the score objectives up until the 500k objective first.

Last edited by Wozamil; 07-23-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:44 PM   #62
Gonzo the Gr8

Gonzo the Gr8's Gamercard
animusVOXone aka Neditch: Thank you for your help on the level Dos Bros Tacos on the Burrito Gap The only one I could not find was that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
The Freezer Gap is glitchy. Ive done that gap a 100 times and probably got the name to unlock 30 times lol.
1. The Freezer Gap IS NOT Glitched! Take the 1st mouse hole under the prep table up to the Sink platform (2nd Shelf) with spilled Blue soda... If you aim for the Freezer Door Window & stick your landing on the Fryer Basket Handle... you will get the Freezer Gap. If you miss you'll either land in the fryer (Sink to Fryer), floor or Stove (Press Y & hope for Hot Stuff on the stove).

2. Your Time allowance: 12 - 15 hours = off. I spent 5 1/2 hrs with Turbo getting my Tomato pickup Sets in Freeplay & Timed & Smooth Move getting my 500,000 high scores. You 1st choice on time frame was more accurate = 20 hrs.

Guide overall not bad. Good job MeonOner aka MeonOne

Thanks to animusVOXone for your help & Wozamil for both of your guides & videos on PS3 Trophies http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/.
Gonzo the Gr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #63
reverendmeta

Send a message via AIM to reverendmeta

Reverend M3TA's Gamercard
Nice guide/roadmap! thanks for the time & energy put in to it.

In that glaring red disclaimer that says this isn't a racing game, you may want to add that it is very similar to a Tony Hawk-style skateboarding game as that might give people a better idea of what to expect.

+edit+ also Gonzo, we miss u at XBA

Last edited by reverendmeta; 08-07-2013 at 09:36 PM. Reason: shoutout to Gonzo
reverendmeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:57 AM   #64
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great guide! Was very useful, I would just add that you don't need to get 1000 flags for dos bros tacos in free play mode towards the whole enchilada. I thought you needed to, as the guide said, but it never gave me a plus one to the counter for objectives. Instead, for me, skid mark special did.
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:37 AM   #65
SHiiFT

x GrannyTipper's Gamercard
ok so i know what all the gaps are called but i can only find half of them :/ (first map)
anyone up for doing a vid ?
SHiiFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:58 PM   #66
wtrswoopes

wtrswoopes's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I respectfully disagree about the Freezer Gap. Something is wrong with it.

I ran into the same issue where it would register in Freeplay mode, but in Timed mode. I landed on the handle, in the fryer, in the flames, on the side, fell below... nothing.

It'll only register if you get the following icon combo: Slide - Flame - Slide. Most of the time in Timed mode its registering as Slide - Slide only.

I kept at it and when I finally did get it to register, it popped up half way through the second slide before I even landed.

Last edited by wtrswoopes; 08-18-2013 at 09:04 PM.
wtrswoopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:47 AM   #67
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Thanks to this guide, I was able to 1000 it quite easily. Some things I think should be added to Roadmap/Guide:

- How to unlock shortcuts in each area, drop down pizza box in Patio, raise the lift in Autoshop
- Tuneup upgrade locations for all characters. Especially the ones required for the Whole Enchilada when going for that on Dos Bros Tacos. I had no way of telling who had level 3 upgrades in Dos Bros Tacos so ended up getting level 2 upgrades for all characters except for Burn. Turns out only Turbo, Skidmark, and Smoove Move(?) had level 3 upgrades in Dos Bros Tacos. I'm not 100% sure about Smoove Move, but Whiplash and Burn definitely did not have any level 3 upgrade in Dos Bros Tacos so only need to get all level 1 upgrades and get level 2 upgrade in Dos Bros Tacos if you are going for The Whole Enchilada.
- Update Super Score achievement guide to say that the 500,000 Total Score objective needs to be beaten. I did not know this so I got 500,000 on all levels before the objective ever showed up. Only found out after I got 500,000+ on all levels, and didn't get the achievement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtrswoopes View Post
I respectfully disagree about the Freezer Gap. Something is wrong with it.

I ran into the same issue where it would register in Freeplay mode, but in Timed mode. I landed on the handle, in the fryer, in the flames, on the side, fell below... nothing.

It'll only register if you get the following icon combo: Slide - Flame - Slide. Most of the time in Timed mode its registering as Slide - Slide only.

I kept at it and when I finally did get it to register, it popped up half way through the second slide before I even landed.
This was not the case for me. I only had to slide, jump the gap and land on top of the handle. There is no need to slide on the second handle. I'm pretty sure it's about jumping the gap cleanly from one handle to the other handle and sliding is not part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo the Gr8 View Post
2. Your Time allowance: 12 - 15 hours = off. I spent 5 1/2 hrs with Turbo getting my Tomato pickup Sets in Freeplay & Timed & Smooth Move getting my 500,000 high scores. You 1st choice on time frame was more accurate = 20 hrs.
I think this really depends on how fast you find the collectibles and how well you do in getting the Turbo Score. As a huge fan of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 & 3, I had no problem to get used to the controls and finished the game in about 10 hours. Some collectibles were hard to find and/or grab, but there is now a video guide for most so that should not be a problem.

Last edited by sanger; 08-21-2013 at 02:06 AM.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:04 PM   #68
pfnino

pfnino's Gamercard
please someone help me with drop down pizza box in Patio? thanks
pfnino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #69
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfnino View Post
please someone help me with drop down pizza box in Patio? thanks
From the start, go forward, and there is a blue boost puddle. Use that and go slightly left towards the ramp to jump up to the bench. And then just follow along the bench and climb up to the table and hit the pizza box.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #70
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
how do you unlock the character skidmark?
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #71
killkenny

FAR QZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
how do you unlock the character skidmark?
killkenny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:22 AM   #72
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Turbo: Super Stunt Squad Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

It's a world of saints and sinners, losers and winners, good and bad, happy and sad
Can't break the spell! I'll be there for you....
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:00 AM   #73
a_correa4

acedawg4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Found these cheat codes online. Not exactly sure what they are for, but im waiting for my game, so i cant test atm.
Can someone check them (if not i wll when i get game)?

orange red green red

blue yellow blue light blue

red green red blue

I dont think they disable achievements, but will report findings when i get it
Old 11-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #74
Skorpion XBA
RIP Travis

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozamil View Post
For 500k points, and easy way to do it on the first map is to use the shortcut that pops you up in front of the big jump and use your special ability with a x10 multiplier. Just use small tricks when traveling between the two points to keep the multiplier from going away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT0OyMZ85BY

I'm working on a video guide of all the collectibles. I've got all the time mode ones done, working on the free play tomatoes next.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?fea...eBtCu3J3-nuoFV
I found a much easier way. All I did was stay in one spot and jumped up and did grabs. Jump hold down + B will get you 322-358 each time. You can easily get 500,000 in each level with about 30 seconds left.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:37 PM   #75
Lucki88

Lucki88's Gamercard
Can someone please tell me which snail has its level 3 tuneups in Dos Bros Tacos except for Turbo. I have 76/77 objectives done and I don't want to collect all of the level 2 tuneups for every single snail. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, Turbo and Skidmark are the only ones who need all level 2 tuneups if you are going for the "The Whole Enchilada" on Dos Bros Tacos

Last edited by Lucki88; 11-13-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Lucki88 is offline   Reply With Quote