PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
dusty125

TheviusRacoonus's Gamercard
My Thoughts on ACIII

I've noticed a lot of hate toward this game in the forums, but I absolutely enjoyed this game. It's close to, if not tied, with Revelations as my favorite AC game.

I've been a fan of Assassin's Creed since getting the GameInformer issue with the 1st game on the cover back in late 2006 or early 2007. When I picked up my copy of ACIII day 1, I was so excited to get started. I immediately found Haytham to be an interesting and well crafted character, and the twist at the end of Sequence 3 caught me off guard. Haytham has actually become my favorite character in the entire series. Playing as young and adolescent Connor was quite enjoyable for me as well. I know a lot of people hate Connor for his black and white personality, but I found that to be his best feature. He was the complete opposite of Ezio, which was perfect. Each character needed to bring in their own qualities, not be copies of each other. The gameplay was completely redone, dropping the face buttons acting as each limb, which simplified things, but in a way that still kept the same AC feel. Combat felt a lot more smooth, and the different weapons and gadget available made for some amusing moments. I finally got around to 100% synchronizing the entire game after 38 hours, and honestly, I had an absolute blast the whole time. Hunting was fun, the clubs brought in good challenges, and the Crafting/Convoy system was a nice change. Granted, explaining how it worked was sketchy, but after 5 minutes of experimenting, I already felt like a master of it. The Naval missions were a blast, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with them in Black Flag. The MP just keeps on getting better for me. I've been a fan of it since getting the beta for Brotherhood, and Wolfpack is so much fun to play, even alone. Also, Desmond is awesome. I thought his story was really good. The ending was a bit weak, but everything else was great.

Overall, I was incredibly impressed with this game. The bugs didn't bother me too much, and some of them gave me a good laugh. The story was well written, and Haytham is a total badass. Connor was a good character, he was Ezio's opposite.

My score: 9.25/10

50,000 - 01/01/2013
60,000 - 07/23/2013
70,000 - 11/30/2013
80,000 - 02/21/2014
90,000 - 06/26/2014

100% Retail (22)
100% Arcade (7)
dusty125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:46 PM   #2
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
It's hard to believe a fan of the series from day one would say that Revelations was their favorite game. AC3 and soo to be AC4 are the Anti-Assassins Creed. They rely little on stealth. From the get go you can go running around killing people with little consequence. No reward for stealth....in the first AC if you went around killing people at the begining you were bound to get killed. Hell the game starts out with Altair being too careless and getting stripped of his rank. It seems the creed that was the basis of this series is ignored in these latest installments.

Not trying to start a arguement with you, but it's hard to understand anyone liking these last 2 games more then the first 3. This series sold out to the masses...they gave up what made the series so popular (stealth gameplay and amazing storyline) just to sell more copies. Forcing MP in this game is another example giving up on the series and going after that $$.

They had a great game to build off of in AC2 and they ignored that and spit in our faces buy trying to squeeze every dollar from us.

Last edited by Spanish Assault; 07-23-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
Cosok

Cosok's Gamercard
110% agree with OP. AC3 is turning into one of my fav games. The way there making the assassins change with the times is awesome.

Bring on AC4
Cosok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #4
EMP

MaGiC MaN TJ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Im glad you enjoyed it, because I thought it was the worst of the franchise. Game would be such a greater experience if they could integrate a better stealth system, story, and much more.

5/10 for me.

→The Xbox One is freakin Awesome ←
All generalizations are false, including this one.
~ Xbox One | Day One ~

Last edited by EMP; 07-25-2013 at 03:04 AM.
EMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:25 AM   #5
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosok View Post
110% agree with OP. AC3 is turning into one of my fav games. The way there making the assassins change with the times is awesome.

Bring on AC4
*SIGH*

This is the gamer Ubisoft is catering too....ruined a series in the process. Just wish I didnt pre-order AC3.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:44 AM   #6
Cosok

Cosok's Gamercard
Not sure what you meant by that?

All AC games have been good, well maybe not the 1st one. Maybe if you looked into the story you would workout that the STORY is about Desmond and his travel through time.

You can't have the same Assassin with the same mechanics jumping around the same Country till 2012!

Who say's a Assassin has to be Stealth? The stealth mechanics on this game are great, and control is vastly improve.

What would you have in Black Flag? Jump from boat to boat, and what about when AC reaches modern day.

You may need to reply the games and watch the actual story.

This is the problem with some people.

COD Springs to mind. Just give me the same game with a few tweaks and i'll pay up year after year.

At least this IS a different game.

lol I just seen your Call of Duty Graphic, need I say more.

Last edited by Cosok; 07-25-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Cosok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #7
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Not sure what you meant by that?

All AC games have been good, well maybe not the 1st one. Maybe if you looked into the story you would workout that the STORY is about Desmond and his travel through time
Are you serious? The story is not about Desmond "jumping through time". It's about the long standing battle between templars and Assassins. Templars trying to rebuild society by controlling it....did you even play the game?

Quote:
You can't have the same Assassin with the same mechanics jumping around the same Country till 2012!

Who say's a Assassin has to be Stealth? The stealth mechanics on this game are great, and control is vastly improve.
No one is asking for the same assassin in the same country. What made the game great was being a stealth assassin and uncovering a plot by the templars to rule the world. Are you sure you played any of these games beside AC3?

Quote:
What would you have in Black Flag? Jump from boat to boat, and what about when AC reaches modern day.
Not make a game about fucking pirates because nothing about pirates screams "assassins". There is plenty of places and times you could of made a assassins creed game in. I am starting to doubt you were paying attention when you played the first couple of games.

Quote:
You may need to reply the games and watch the actual story.

This is the problem with some people.

COD Springs to mind. Just give me the same game with a few tweaks and i'll pay up year after year.

At least this IS a different game.

lol I just seen your Call of Duty Graphic, need I say more.
Again you're an idiot. No one is asking for the same game over and over. It's clear you are the one who needs to "reply" the games...no one in their right mind would say the the Assassins Creed series was about "jumping through time"....Not a big fan of the Call of Duty series by the way.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #8
Balloonhead

ejlane11's Gamercard
I mostly agree with the OP. ACIII is a really good game, just different. People know this and most of them just hate on the game because they can't accept it. ACIII is not the best game in the series, but it doesn't deserve the hate it receives, look at the original game.

2500th achievement: Black Ops 2-Mazed and Confused. 7-10-13.
Balloonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #9
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balloonhead View Post
I mostly agree with the OP. ACIII is a really good game, just different. People know this and most of them just hate on the game because they can't accept it. ACIII is not the best game in the series, but it doesn't deserve the hate it receives, look at the original game.
It's nothing like the what made the first games so great......I am not saying that AC3 is in Duke Nuken territory, but in the series it's the red headed step child. It' doesn't belong....Ubisoft is using the AC name to sell a different type of game.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:25 PM   #10
dusty125

TheviusRacoonus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
It's hard to believe a fan of the series from day one would say that Revelations was their favorite game. AC3 and soo to be AC4 are the Anti-Assassins Creed. They rely little on stealth. From the get go you can go running around killing people with little consequence. No reward for stealth....in the first AC if you went around killing people at the begining you were bound to get killed. Hell the game starts out with Altair being too careless and getting stripped of his rank. It seems the creed that was the basis of this series is ignored in these latest installments.

Not trying to start a arguement with you, but it's hard to understand anyone liking these last 2 games more then the first 3. This series sold out to the masses...they gave up what made the series so popular (stealth gameplay and amazing storyline) just to sell more copies. Forcing MP in this game is another example giving up on the series and going after that $$.

They had a great game to build off of in AC2 and they ignored that and spit in our faces buy trying to squeeze every dollar from us.
The reason Revelations is my favorite, is the new features they added. Don't get me wrong, the entire Ezio trilogy is absolutely fantastic, it's just that bombs and the hookblade added a bunch of great new gameplay mechanics, the combat was tighter than ever, and I thought the story was better than Brotherhood (which is still really good). Story wise, I don't think any of them will ever beat II, but that wasn't all I factored in. I think all 5 games are great in their own way. While 1 was repetitive, it did push the stealth element more than the rest, and I still have fun playing through it. Each game has added something new to the franchise, and while it may not be near as much about stealth as it used to be, it's still incredibly fun to play.

As for the MP, I feel like it's a Hit or Miss with fans, because I've seen people love it and hate it. I love it. Unless the people you are playing with are retarded assholes, it encourages stealth and cunning. I find myself planning out how I'm going to kill my target before they're even in my line of site. I try to be as stealthy as I can and take my target by surprise. It's so satisfying to see yourself get a huge score by killing someone with stealth and variety.

I'm glad you replied with your opinion. I enjoy hearing what people with different views have to say. I appreciate you not being disrespectful with it as well (God knows there are too many people like that on the internet). I'm sorry if this caused a flame war, as that was not my intention. I hope Black Flag will bring back the things that made II great, for all of the fans of the series, while adding new features that enrich the experience as a whole. I am hopeful for it. Thank you for sharing your opinion with me. I respect it, and do not want to force my own on you. Have a great day, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

50,000 - 01/01/2013
60,000 - 07/23/2013
70,000 - 11/30/2013
80,000 - 02/21/2014
90,000 - 06/26/2014

100% Retail (22)
100% Arcade (7)
dusty125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:19 AM   #11
EMP

MaGiC MaN TJ's Gamercard

Quote:
It's nothing like the what made the first games so great......I am not saying that AC3 is in Duke Nuken territory, but in the series it's the red headed step child. It' doesn't belong....Ubisoft is using the AC name to sell a different type of game.
Yep. It "feels" like an Assassin's Creed game, but it really does not. I struggled connecting to Connor, exploring, running off doing Misc. things. The game also introduced many new features and stuff that would be cool, but fell very short.

Plus that menu you brought up mid-game was PITIFUL. Why not stick to something that WASN'T BROKEN.

The only improvement I felt was the Multiplayer additions and the interface looked cooler. I'm not an active Assassin's Creed Multiplayer player so I couldn't tell you whether it was shit or an improvement in the long run.

→The Xbox One is freakin Awesome ←
All generalizations are false, including this one.
~ Xbox One | Day One ~
EMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:24 AM   #12
KillerBEA
boiling anger

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
3 was definitely bottom of the barrel for me. I still very much enjoyed it, but along side Revelations, it was my least favorite in the series. Brotherhood and 2 being my favorites and 1 being caught in the middle.. Alhtough 1 I have replayed the most times, at least 6 full run throughs of the story. Twice for 2 and Brotherhood and once each for Revelations and 3.

Quote:
All AC games have been good, well maybe not the 1st one. Maybe if you looked into the story you would workout that the STORY is about Desmond and his travel through time.
That was just a way to connect all the different games and time periods, who actually gives a fuck about Desmond? We played these games to play as Altair, Ezio and to a lesser extent Connor during their respective time periods. The story was really about the age old battle between Templars and the Assassins.

Hell he doesn't even travel through time its just images displayed from "genetic memories". You sure you played all the games?

Last edited by KillerBEA; 07-27-2013 at 07:29 AM.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #13
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty125 View Post
I'm glad you replied with your opinion. I enjoy hearing what people with different views have to say. I appreciate you not being disrespectful with it as well (God knows there are too many people like that on the internet). I'm sorry if this caused a flame war, as that was not my intention. I hope Black Flag will bring back the things that made II great, for all of the fans of the series, while adding new features that enrich the experience as a whole. I am hopeful for it. Thank you for sharing your opinion with me. I respect it, and do not want to force my own on you. Have a great day, and thank you for taking the time to read this.
yeah no problem. You seemed to put some thought into your opinion so I thought would be respectful. Not trying to change your mind, just my two cents. It's people like the guy in my sig that are just idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMP View Post
Yep. It "feels" like an Assassin's Creed game, but it really does not. I struggled connecting to Connor, exploring, running off doing Misc. things. The game also introduced many new features and stuff that would be cool, but fell very short.

Plus that menu you brought up mid-game was PITIFUL. Why not stick to something that WASN'T BROKEN.

The only improvement I felt was the Multiplayer additions and the interface looked cooler. I'm not an active Assassin's Creed Multiplayer player so I couldn't tell you whether it was shit or an improvement in the long run.
Yeah, again in itself the game is good. I just hate them taking a great series and making it something else, then slapping Assassins Creed on it to sell it.

MP has gotten better which is nice, but would rather those resources be dedicated to the single player campaign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
Hell he doesn't even travel through time its just images displayed from "genetic memories". You sure you played all the games?
Hence the reason why he is now in my sig. Nothing worse then trying to have a discussion with a moron.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:27 PM   #14
B1SK3TS N GR4VY

B1SK3TS N GR4VY's Gamercard
I just thought that I would through my opinion in there I thought ACIII was just ok, the main thing I enjoyed from the game is the whole revolutionary time period. I love history, and the revolution is one of my favorite times in history. So to be completely honest, if it wasn't for the theme in this game I would have never gotten it in the first place. So thats just my thoughts, and just FYI I won't be getting Black flag :P I think I am done with the AC series, the only one I might go back and play is 2. That is only because my dad says that is his favorite one of the series, and also I got it for free from the games with gold :P

p.s. the game did annoy me pretty bad when the one of the achievements glitched on me, so that didn't help things either :P

Last edited by B1SK3TS N GR4VY; 07-27-2013 at 03:30 PM.
B1SK3TS N GR4VY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #15
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1SK3TS N GR4VY View Post
I just thought that I would through my opinion in there I thought ACIII was just ok, the main thing I enjoyed from the game is the whole revolutionary time period. I love history, and the revolution is one of my favorite times in history. So to be completely honest, if it wasn't for the theme in this game I would have never gotten it in the first place. So thats just my thoughts, and just FYI I won't be getting Black flag :P I think I am done with the AC series, the only one I might go back and play is 2. That is only because my dad says that is his favorite one of the series, and also I got it for free from the games with gold :P

p.s. the game did annoy me pretty bad when the one of the achievements glitched on me, so that didn't help things either :P
You HAVE to play the second one. An amazing game...
Old 07-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #16
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Assassins Creed turned crap after the second one when they started to drag out the Italian guys story. The first and second were pretty great though.

EDIT:
Jesus Christ, Assassins Creed came out in 2007 and Assassins Creed 2 in 2009.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Last edited by Purge; 07-27-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #17
B1SK3TS N GR4VY

B1SK3TS N GR4VY's Gamercard
Quote:
You HAVE to play the second one. An amazing game...
Yeah I do, plan on playing it so now I might just play it before SRIV instead of getting a lego game xD
Old 07-30-2013, 02:34 AM   #18
Whutduhhell

Whutduhhell's Gamercard
My thoughts exactly as the first post.
Whutduhhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #19
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purge View Post
Assassins Creed turned crap after the second one when they started to drag out the Italian guys story. The first and second were pretty great though.

EDIT:
Jesus Christ, Assassins Creed came out in 2007 and Assassins Creed 2 in 2009.
That's the best part. Think about what games were out when the first AC came out. This is why my love for this game runs deep. Amazing for it's time and nothing else like it.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #20
Seymour324

iTs See Man's Gamercard
Quote:
That's the best part. Think about what games were out when the first AC came out. This is why my love for this game runs deep. Amazing for it's time and nothing else like it.
My only problem with Assassins Creed 1 was the repetitiveness of the tasks, but still loved the game and I think they had a really good thing going for a little while, I agree that the stealth of the first two games made assassinations much more rewarding. (Seperate note - the whole Desmond aspect never appealed to me)
Seymour324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:11 AM   #21
justknox

Just Knox's Gamercard
I feel like AC3 took what AC2 made amazing and just sort of twisted the story and added small things. I loved the side missions and the hunting missions though. Lots of extra things to do = happy me. Can't wait for Black Flag.
justknox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:26 PM   #22
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour324 View Post
My only problem with Assassins Creed 1 was the repetitiveness of the tasks, but still loved the game and I think they had a really good thing going for a little while, I agree that the stealth of the first two games made assassinations much more rewarding. (Seperate note - the whole Desmond aspect never appealed to me)
Having to tap into Desmonds mind is a important part of the AC story, but when they added more Desmond gameplay I started to dislike him. It was fine having him be apart of the story...but the crap in Revelations with the blocks was just plain stupid.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #23
Phim Phighters

Phim Phighters's Gamercard
I feel like the series hit its peak at ACII and since then has just been pumping out games that have different settings and characters, but basically the same mechanics. Though I did notice that you could get away with not needing to be stealthy at all in ACII. I would often times just go to one of the big squares in a city and fight all the guards there, and after much blocking and dodging slaughter all of them.
Phim Phighters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #24
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phim Phighters View Post
I feel like the series hit its peak at ACII and since then has just been pumping out games that have different settings and characters, but basically the same mechanics. Though I did notice that you could get away with not needing to be stealthy at all in ACII. I would often times just go to one of the big squares in a city and fight all the guards there, and after much blocking and dodging slaughter all of them.
Well once you advanced in your training and learned the moves nessasary you could do that in the first AC as well. In ACIII you just ran around like a warrior chopping people up...so no stealh at all needed.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:35 PM   #25
DEG23
Waiting for 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Well once you advanced in your training and learned the moves nessasary you could do that in the first AC as well. In ACIII you just ran around like a warrior chopping people up...so no stealh at all needed.
Maybe it was my inability to fight but I felt AC1 combat was quite challenging which is why I preferred to stay with stealth and in the worse case, flee from a fight and hide. Since Brotherhood I don't think i've ever used one of the hundred hide spots because like you said, it's too easy to destroy everyone in your path. I wouldn't mind seeing the assassin you're playing being able to fight like that but only take a few hits to go down making it more attractive to go with stealth.

My main gripe with AC3 wasn't the lack of stealth so much as the constant hand holding. The missions grew tiring by the 3rd chapter with all the constraints imposed on you and travelling from cutscene to cutscene. Despite Black Flag being nothing like an AC game, i'm glad to see the developers are going back to the AC1 approach of completing a mission anyway you want.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #26
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

My problem with AC3:
- Too much tutorial.
- Lack of stealth.
- Some missions felt like I was playing a war game!
- 100% sync, it's too tempting to complete the 100% sync the first time around and not replay later on.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:21 AM   #27
erikepaios

erikepaios's Gamercard
I did NOT like the naval missions. I had no idea that they would be such a large part of the game when I purchased it, and I was disappointed. I bought the game because I thought it would be a game of stealth and assassination. Both were remarkably scarce. I agree with the comments about it basically being a different franchise at this point.

On the other hand, the AC3 plot was so much better than the plots of the previous games that it almost makes up for that issue.
erikepaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #28
Didi Mau

Send a message via MSN to Didi Mau

CuriousJewbeard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
That was just a way to connect all the different games and time periods, who actually gives a fuck about Desmond? We played these games to play as Altair, Ezio and to a lesser extent Connor during their respective time periods. The story was really about the age old battle between Templars and the Assassins.
Desmond was actually the only reason I played beyond the first game, I thought the Abstergo sections were the best part. I had the ending of this one spoiled for me and now I have no interest in picking it or future games up, the battle between Templars and Assassins is certainly good but their choices for Desmond just wasn't the story I wanted them to go with. Desmond was Assassin's Creed for me, I've lost the only factor that kept me hooked.
Didi Mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:28 AM   #29
Gaming Zen

The Gaming Zen's Gamercard
I just finished this game a few days ago and I loved every minute of it. I didn't have any buggy issues with the game nor did I find any of the hate towards this game warranted. If you love Assassin's Creed there is no reason this game can not be fun. I just don't get it honestly. Maybe you miss Ezio or maybe this type of gameplay is old for you, but either way this is a true Assassin's Creed game with some cool twists and gameplay mechanics. Is it perfect? No, but it's what I want from my AC games. I guess if you don't like it, that's fine.

My biggest grip with this vocal minority is how they shit all over the series for just being 'Assassin's Creed' and giving us a new one every year. Funny how most of them don't bitch about same old same old platformers on the indie scene (which I do like myself), or other low budget games. It seems AAA games get shit on by these people because they think it's the cool thing to do. Anyways, I'm done ranting. It felt good!
Gaming Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #30
jedi1993

jedi1993's Gamercard
I still have AC3 in front of me, but I'm DESPERATLY looking forward to Black Flag.
Maybe it's even less of AC, but all the pirate-shipfighting thing hooked me
jedi1993 is offline   Reply With Quote