PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
PsychoKnight666

PsychoKnight666's Gamercard
Mr Ed

When you decide to commit a crime like murder just because you don't like the way they speak or look at you ... Kill the lot of them off no human witness alive and you have a couple grand of gold on your head and the only witness to the crime is a horse who he going to tell ... So now I have to kill him then start looking for any other animal that saw it .... Is skyrim over run with animal whispers

PsychoKnight666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #2
Eleriel

Eleriel's Gamercard
ayep.

I especially like how I can't stealth around my own horse.

I jumped off my horse, sneaked over to a rock and peeked out at the enemies. good they haven't seen me yet. I ready my bow and arrow... pulled the strings, and just before I let the arrow fly, my horse turns around to look at me.
the arrow flies... hits someone in the knee (hurr durr) does minimal damage, and without missing a beat they run straight for me.

because my horse told them?!
Eleriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:29 AM   #3
PsychoKnight666

PsychoKnight666's Gamercard
LOL ... So it seems never buy a horse as he will tell the world about your crimes

Had a interesting moment with a horse come across a dead body horse just standing their looking sad, so I loot the dead body as you do and thought hey might as well take the horse the owner dead and won't be needing it anymore ... So I rid it for awhile and jump off next thing I look round and the horse is walking off, so thinking where you going so I follow this horse and where does he go back to its dead owner lol

So now every time I'm looking to murder someone I now have a good run around looking for animals kill all them or chase them off just to take someone out ... Would not mind if it was line of sight but damn those animals must have x-ray vision

PsychoKnight666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #4
Lou Lou Bug

SpiralOut46and2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Lol yep and this is why I avoided horses through the game hahaha...

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the sig!
Lou Lou Bug is online now   Reply With Quote