PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Cloudberry Kingdom
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2013, 05:27 AM   #1
Neverender

Deadpool x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - Neverender   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   Bright Idea   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Setting this up for now, will write the guide as I progress through the game.

Overview:

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 10/10
- Approximate time to 400: 20+ Hours
- Offline: 400
- Online: 0
- Missable Achievements: None!
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: No difficulty option
- Glitchy achievements: 1 (My Beard is Impenetrable!)
- Unobtainable achievements: None!
- Extra equipment needed?: Removable Storage Device & Extra Controllers are Helpful
- Is there DLC? No

Introduction
Welcome to Cloudberry Kingdom, where the obstacles are aplenty and the deaths are many. This side-scrolling platformer is reminiscent of Super Meat Boy in both concept and difficulty. While nobody in the world has currently obtained the full 400 due to the shenaniganery of the Shenanigans! achievement, this guide will help prepare you to give it a go.

It's also worth noting that My Beard is Impenetrable! is glitchy. You have to do this without ever dying in your save, so you'll need a new save file to do it. You can back up your save to a flash drive or other removable storage and then make a new save file for it (recommended) or delete your save file and try it again.

Step 1
: Story Mode to The End?
Play through the story mode. Don't worry about any achievements other than the ones for completing chapters. You'll likely get a few along the way without trying anyway. This will be the largest part of the game for you, though probably not the most difficult. In this step, get to level 240. There are levels after this that must be completed for Shenanigans!, but we'll worry about those later.

Step 2: Arcade
Now that you've grown accustomed to the game, head over to the arcade. The first thing you'll want to do is get to level 50 in Escalation with the classic hero to unlock the jetpack hero. Then use the guide below for Did You See That!? After that, unlock whichever hero or heroes you're most comfortable playing with for Escalation.

By this point you should be close to unlocking The End of Infinity. If you haven't yet, use the guide below to earn it. Afterwards, go for Jack of All Heroes again utilizing the guide.

This will leave your final arcade achievement as Double-Clutch (as you should have gotten Clutch fairly easily already in this step). Again use the guide below.

Step 3: Wrap-Up
There are several easy achievements that you may just have not hit the right button for at this point. These include Noob, That Level Was Nuts!, I've Bought the Power, Cut the Cord, and Look What You Have Done! for any of these you don't have, use the guide below before backing up your save and going for My Beard is Impenetrable!

Step 4: Shenanigans!
This is the hardest part of the game, and as such, it's the last part of this guide. At this point you should only have one achievement left: Shenanigans! This achievement is the reason this game has a difficulty of 10/10. While it's unclear exactly how many levels there are in chapter seven of the story, nobody thus far has managed to get past 319 or obtain this achievement. Use what you've learned so far and go for it! It will be difficult, possibly impossible, but if you can obtain this achievement it's an honor in and of itself.

Conclusion:
If you've managed to earn the full 400 in this game, congratulations on a completion very well earned!

My Staff Club

Last edited by Neverender; 08-12-2013 at 01:01 AM.
Neverender is offline   Reply With Quote