PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-31-2013, 05:13 AM   #1
BlueSkys

Blood On The Ice

I'm going to murder all of Windhelm if this isn't solved.

Okii I got through the entire beginning of this quest. I've already completed "Patrol the Streets of the Stone Quater at Night" (even though I was still in the Place of Kings when that completed) and now it says "Catch The Murderer" and he wont come out of Hjerim.
I've searched everything on how to fix this or what day he comes out, but nothing really popped out. I just want to kill this guy...yes I've run into Hjerim and tried to kill him but it didn't work. It wouldn't allow me to kill him...

No I haven't done the Dark Brotherhood yet. Just help or everyone dies.
BlueSkys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:53 AM   #2
MeltingBalloons

MeltingBalloons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Tyger7   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkys View Post
I'm going to murder all of Windhelm if this isn't solved.

Okii I got through the entire beginning of this quest. I've already completed "Patrol the Streets of the Stone Quater at Night" (even though I was still in the Place of Kings when that completed) and now it says "Catch The Murderer" and he wont come out of Hjerim.
I've searched everything on how to fix this or what day he comes out, but nothing really popped out. I just want to kill this guy...yes I've run into Hjerim and tried to kill him but it didn't work. It wouldn't allow me to kill him...

No I haven't done the Dark Brotherhood yet. Just help or everyone dies.
This quest is really glitchy; lots of people have had problems with it, including me. I tried to fix it as well, but nothing really worked. I think the best thing to do would be to leave it and move on to another quest.

Currently Working On (Arcade):

Upcoming Games: Wolfenstein, Alpha Protocol, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Tomb Raider, GTA V

Join The Fun

Thanks to Gackt for the terrific sig and avatar!
Team Dunwall!
MeltingBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:08 AM   #3
BlueSkys

I was hoping it wouldn't be glitchy...looks like I own a house with a mad man living in it. Thank you though.
BlueSkys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:32 AM   #4
buggss

Seriously, unless you've already done it, DON'T ever try to buy the house in Falkreath....

You won't survive it.
buggss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 01:24 AM   #5
iceniggles

iceNiggles's Gamercard
Ya I bought that and every day I go back there's a new hored of mobs there....one day there was a giant as soon as I walked out....never saw my follower lidia again after she supermaned away into the sky
iceniggles is offline   Reply With Quote