PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

View Poll Results: Which tournament do you want?
1 vs. 1 w/ improvements 5 17.86%
1 vs. 1 w/ improvements and Consolation bracket 10 35.71%
1 vs. 1 for gamerscore 5 17.86%
1 vs. 1 for gamerscore and Consolation bracket 4 14.29%
3 lives to live - gamerscore 16 57.14%
14,000G across 14g 8 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 02:18 AM   #1
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Vote for your next tournament!!

First things first. There are some brief explanations below to help you understand more about your choices. PLEASE READ THOSE FIRST BEFORE VOTING. If you're not a staff member or an Ambassador, please don't vote. You're not eligible to participate anyway.

Also this poll is multiple choice, so you aren't limited to your absolute favorite (you can pick only one if that's your choice). If you happen to like the idea of 3 or 4 options, vote that way.

The names aren't necessarily the "official names" so don't get too caught up in that. They're just a way to identify the possible selections.

We don't mind answering questions and making sure you understand your selection(s) better, but please don't badger us over the details. While we have laid the groundwork for your selections, it's a waste of time and effort to hammer out the last details if 5 of the 6 won't even be chosen.

Speaking of time, our window for this tourney opens on the 18th of August and closes after September 28th. As such, this was the first barrier to putting together possible selections for you to vote on. Some suggestions didn't make the cut because of this. This poll will close on the 3rd and sign-ups will begin on the 4th.

5 of the 6 selections came directly from your ideas and feedback. I promised I would read every single post and incorporate them where it was possible and I have done my best. I appreciate how much time and effort has been put into this by too many people to mention and I hope you can all appreciate the work my fellow staff members and I have (and will continue to) put forward in bringing you the best possible experience.

1 vs. 1 w/ improvements (MAX- 32 members)

This is one you're already familiar with. This is the direct challenge single-elimination tournament we had back in April. This version however will have some built in improvements over the previous one that includes, but isn't limited to:

-Each member will be required to submit a list of 10 multiplayer games minimum in order to sign-up. This list will be placed into a locked thread controlled by the staff members running the tournament only. Anyone who wishes to alter their list, will have to do so by contacting the staff in charge of the tournament. This list must maintain 10 games minimum at all times during the tournament.

-After sign-ups are closed, there will be 2 threads for the tournament open to competitors to post in. The scores thread is only to report the outcome of matches. Anything else should be posted in the tournament discussion thread.

1 vs. 1 w/ improvements and Consolation bracket (MAX- 16 members)

The same as above, however there's a consolation bracket added in. This means everyone involved in the tourney will be guaranteed at least 2 matches. This also means that it's still possible to win 3rd place despite having 1 loss.

1 vs. 1 for gamerscore (MAX - 32 members)

This layout doesn't require a list of games to sign-up. That's because instead of playing each other directly in a match, you'll be competing over the amount of gamerscore you unlock during the time period allotted. This format also eliminates the need to coordinate schedules in order to play a match, which was a chief complaint from the previous tourney. Pretty straight forward, the member with the most gamerscore in his bracket advances to the next round/bracket.

1 vs. 1 for gamerscore and Consolation bracket (MAX- 32 members)

This is a hybrid of the previous 2 selections. Just as the one above mentions, this is another bracket tourney for gamerscore but with a consolation bracket. Work schedule cost you a match? Now you have a 2nd chance.

3 lives to live - gamerscore (MAX - 16 members)

Props to Kairi for this one!! I had a lot of fun playing with the designs to make this one work! Unfortunately, due to our current time constraints the direct matches couldn't happen. Yet substituting gamerscore works like a charm. I'll let her explain:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
  • Everyone that signs up starts with three lives
  • Matches would be one on one [and will compete for gamerscore]
  • Opponents are given randomly each round by a random generator (no brackets)
  • If a person loses a match, they lose a life!
  • When someone loses all three of their lives, they are eliminated from the tournament
  • The winner will be the person who still has a life (or lives) remaining after everyone else has no more lives left

14,000G across 14g (MAX- No maximum set. Bring it on!!!)

Unlike the previous 5, this wasn't posted anywhere in this forum. This is from the sadistic minds of Creech and myself.

This tourney is a race to unlock a total of 14,000 gamerscore across all 14 genres (determined by our genre leaderboards). This means that you'd have to unlock achievements totaling 1,000 points in each of the 14 possible categories:

Action
Adventure
Card and Board
Fighting
Music and Rhythm
Party
Puzzle and Word
Racing
RPG
Shmup
Shooter
Simulation
Sports and Fitness
Strategy

So there you have it. Pick your poison! Questions, comments, concerns, let us know.

Change is inevitable.

Last edited by Grifter Reborn; 07-24-2013 at 02:52 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:21 AM   #2
KillerBEA

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA 91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
I picked the one that had 3 lives involved. I like the idea of a non-bracket competition being the next one.

I do also like the idea of the 14k across all 14 genre one as well.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 07-24-2013 at 03:23 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:27 AM   #3
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I personally like the 1v1 tournament (maybe because I got 2nd place in it, but point aside)

The 14,000 one is my favorite of the list, I like it's idea.

The 3 lives thing could be pretty nice, as well.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:30 AM   #4
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I voted for the 3 lives one. The 14,000G/14 games one is my least favorite. I don't want to have to go out and buy 10+ games in genres I rarely/never play just to be a part of the tournament.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:41 AM   #5
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
I vote for the 3 lives one. Sounds fun and different
Old 07-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #6
Grifter Reborn

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I voted for the 3 lives one. The 14,000G/14 games one is my least favorite. I don't want to have to go out and buy 10+ games in genres I rarely/never play just to be a part of the tournament.
To clarify, the 14g doesn't stand for 14 games. It stands for 14 genres.

So say you play 10 different shooter games and earn 100 gamerscore in each. That would be 1000 in shooters. Also, I hope no one feels they are required to buy games for these tourneys. That's not the point. It's to have some fun with friendly competition.

Change is inevitable.

Old 07-24-2013, 11:28 AM   #7
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
I voted 1 vs. 1 for gamerscore and I like the idea of 14,000G/14g. That one would be really interesting.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #8
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
To clarify, the 14g doesn't stand for 14 games. It stands for 14 genres.

So say you play 10 different shooter games and earn 100 gamerscore in each. That would be 1000 in shooters. Also, I hope no one feels they are required to buy games for these tourneys. That's not the point. It's to have some fun with friendly competition.
Either way, I would have to pick up games in like 10 different genres so that type of tournament just wouldn't work for me.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #9
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter   Submit - Platinum   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I chose the one-on-one with consolation bracket. I liked the idea of the gamerscore based ones but my work schedule has been hectic and unpredictable that I would only really be able to work out individual set game periods for a match vs a gaming session to pump out some points. If my schedule calms down a bit I'll be leaning towards the gamerscore based ones.

Old 07-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #10
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
I voted 3 lives to live, seems exciting! Though I do like the idea of 14k across 14G.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Old 07-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #11
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
My votes go to:

3 lives to live - gamerscore (MAX - 16 members)

and:

14,000G across 14g (MAX- No maximum set. Bring it on!!!)

The main issue with gamerscore based tourneys is probably that you can get an opponent who still hasn't played games like Avatar, NBA 2k6 etc. so you might get unlucky and feel that it's not fair.

Then again there's never a tournament which is equal to every contestant and they are held to have fun so let's try to keep it that way this time

I won't probably take part this time either but I'm wishing good luck to everyone and especially to Grifter and Doug who are taking care of the tourney

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC) Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8) Windows 8.1 Pro
Old 07-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #12
StayonTarget
Mr. Purple

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I'm voting the 1v1 with a consolation bracket. Many of the others are money driven.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
Old 07-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #13
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I voted for the first two; either is fine.

I've decided that except maybe the upcoming GSL, I won't be participating in any more gamerscore related competitions. They're exhausting, take the fun out of earning achievements, and frankly I can't compete. I don't have the time, money, or motivation required to win those.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #14
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
That 14G one looks too brutal and I personally don't have time or money to spend too much money on games for any gamerscore related ones.

I'm gonna have to say the 1v1 w/ Consolation is the best one.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
Old 07-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #15
Lava Tonsil

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I like the three lives tourney idea, or either of the 1 v 1 gamerscore tourneys.
The last tourney was good but by doing it in the ways listed above avoids the 2 main problems of finding an appropriate time to play across timezones and matching games which caused a lot of the debate in the last one.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #16
Capn Doug
Community and Events Lead

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
If I were participating (I won't be because holy conflict of interest, Batman), I would lean towards the 3 Lives to Live competition. I can see a great deal of strategy being involved, and the best tactic would be to monitor your opponent on XBox.com. It's also of no benefit to run up the score early with Avatar and the 2k6 games, since your opponent could just concede and save his easy games for the next match. Losing by 5g and losing by 5000g have the same effect.

Not only that, but with the fact that it takes 3 losses to eliminate you, you can have a busy period and survive.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #17
Jakez123
Steins;Jake

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Voted for the 1v1 tourneys (Not the gamerscore ones). We have the GSL for them sorts of tournaments, no need to incorporate them here.

Beating Dirty in Killer Instinct is as easy as 123
Old 07-25-2013, 12:32 AM   #18
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

TemporalWizard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze
I like the 3 lives or the 14K one.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #19
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I gave my vote to the 3 lives to live. Like Doug says, there would be a fun element of strategy involved, which I think I'd really enjoy. That is, of course, until the end of the third match when I'd be eliminated for being a terrible gamerscore hunter (see duck face for verification).

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ Feelings grow into hopes || Ready for Persona 5 and Dreamfall Chapters! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
Old 07-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #20
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I like the sound of anything EXCEPT 14g but if I could actually get 14,000 more gamerscore during this tournament, that would be nice. I'm refraining from voting until I get my Promoter status (assuming I do get it ) and will hopefully be signing up for this tournament.
Old 07-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #21
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
I'm a pretty big fan of the 1 vs 1, gamerscore and just gaming. Also voted for the 3 lives, It's an evil twist that I like.

If I had gamefly or more money I'd be really up for 14 for 14,000. Very clever idea, just to get people out of their comfort zone and try new things.

I think if we could do a smaller variation of that, 4 for 4k, etc.
Associate one number to each category, 1) Sports 2) Puzzles, etc. Then have have random numbers drawn for each person participating. So it's fairly random on what four categories you would get.

Appreciate all the work you're doing for the program Grifter.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #22
Grifter Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenRaptorz View Post
I think if we could do a smaller variation of that, 4 for 4k, etc.
Associate one number to each category, 1) Sports 2) Puzzles, etc. Then have have random numbers drawn for each person participating. So it's fairly random on what four categories you would get.
Believe it or not, this was my original idea. Except I said 5 for 5.

We realized that for a couple of "hardcore" (for lack of better term) cheevo hunters, the race to 5k would have the tourney over in a couple of days at most. So we wanted to make sure it'd last a couple of weeks at least.

Quote:
Appreciate all the work you're doing for the program Grifter.
Thank you and you're welcome.

Change is inevitable.

Old 07-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #23
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
Believe it or not, this was my original idea. Except I said 5 for 5.

We realized that for a couple of "hardcore" (for lack of better term) cheevo hunters, the race to 5k would have the tourney over in a couple of days at most. So we wanted to make sure it'd last a couple of weeks at least.
It could work if there were separate groups depending on the participants' gamerscore. Like a <150k group and a >150k group, par example. Or forget the groups and give people more genres based on their gamerscore. (Although people with lower gamerscore have more choice anyway.) Hmmm.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:51 PM   #24
Mercury

Mercury XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   XBA Representer   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
GAH! I just cancelled Gamefly or the 14 for 14 would be really fun. I didn't participate in the last Tourney so I would probably just go for the 1v1 with consolation. Is that just a MP "see who is better at Halo/Gears online" thing?
Old 07-31-2013, 06:36 PM   #25
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
GAH! I just cancelled Gamefly or the 14 for 14 would be really fun. I didn't participate in the last Tourney so I would probably just go for the 1v1 with consolation. Is that just a MP "see who is better at Halo/Gears online" thing?
Yes it's 1on1 multiplayer on a game that you have in common with your random opponent

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC) Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8) Windows 8.1 Pro
Old 07-31-2013, 09:26 PM   #26
Mercury

Mercury XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   XBA Representer   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post
Yes it's 1on1 multiplayer on a game that you have in common with your random opponent
Okay badass I'd love to do that!
Old 08-04-2013, 03:04 AM   #27
Grifter Reborn

So your voices have been heard... seen... typed... whatever. Tomorrow I will produce a sign-up thread and a discussion thread in the tournament forum. As for the results:

2 people voted that aren't eligible to vote. So the adjusted votes look like this:
- 26 members voted
- 4 1v1
- 9 1v1 w/con
- 4 1v1 w/gs
- 4 1v1 w/gs & con
- 15 three lives
- 8 fourteen/fourteen

So I think we have a winner! Great job Kairi!!!

Change is inevitable.

Closed Thread