PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Metro: Last Light > Faction Pack
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-01-2013, 02:15 AM   #31
Stylo8472

Stylo8472's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Are you killing all of the shield guys or do you let some die in the explosion of the heavy? I don't think that counts, so try killing all of the shield guys...
Okay I'll try that but it always seems that the last shield guy is auto killed when the rockets take out the heavy gunner. I'm gonna give it a few tries and see what happens. Thanks.
Stylo8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #32
Stylo8472

Stylo8472's Gamercard
tried jack frost's suggestion about 7 times and still nothing. i seriously believe this achievement is glitched. i also reinstalled the dlc and i still can't get this to pop. insanely frustrating as the description makes it seem simple.
Stylo8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:50 PM   #33
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylo8472 View Post
tried jack frost's suggestion about 7 times and still nothing. i seriously believe this achievement is glitched. i also reinstalled the dlc and i still can't get this to pop. insanely frustrating as the description makes it seem simple.
Hell man sorry to hear that. It took a few tries for me on Easy but not that many. Not sure what to suggest at this point.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:47 AM   #34
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard
this achievement can go fuck itself...i've done it countless times on easy with both the only-minigun method and switching to the sniper rifle for the sniper part. after switching weapons sometimes I am unable to shoot. sometimes i have to hold both LT and RT and the minigun will start to shoot. Sniper rifle doesn't do anything. I have deleted the DLC and preference file and nothing helps.

Edit: tried a new save on my hdd and not cloud and eventually unlocked it. Not sure what was going on where I couldn't shoot, I was re-pumping the sniper.

Last edited by Quid Squid; 08-20-2013 at 03:10 AM.
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:43 PM   #35
CORPSIE19

CORPSIE19's Gamercard
hey guys just got it after my 4th try. I used the mini gun for everything except the snipers, I used the sniper rifle and the kills counted so happy I got this one over with
CORPSIE19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:28 AM   #36
ss4goku2425

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WORLDEATER View Post
Metro Last Light - Homo Homini Lupus Est Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube

This achievement is obtained on the DLC level "ASSAULT INFANTRY" from the Faction Pack.
The trick is to kill only enemies on your side of the bridge. Stick to the machine gun and mow down the fodder that run right down the middle. When the snipers appear keep up the same tactic but aim your shots the best as you can. They spawn repeatedly from the same points so you will know where to look from the video. Continue to take down as many snipers as you can even when the shield enemies come but don't let them come too close before taking them down. The last wave of fodder down the middle after that is where you will get your achievement.

Old thread but oh well lol. I finally got this to unlock by using your method. But i seriously think that it may be with the one weapon, which would be the minigun. before this i sniped every goddamn sniper that was coming out all the while killing the shiled guys and mowed down the wave of mutants and didn't pop. Mines popped around the same time yours did doing ur method. so thanx man.
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:22 AM   #37
darkmikasonfire

darkmikasonfire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I hate this fucking achievement sooooo much. I've spent over 4 hours working dedicately on this single shitty achievement. I keep seeing from posts how people got it on their 4th try usually at latest. I've done well the fuck past that and I still can't beat the piece of shit to save my life. I'm just going to let someone else use my account and get the fucking thing, this is bullshit.

95.63% 1903/1990 cheevos gotten 12-03-02

I exclude games and DLC i don't own. (-3 games, -3 DLC)
darkmikasonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #38
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmikasonfire View Post
I hate this fucking achievement sooooo much. I've spent over 4 hours working dedicately on this single shitty achievement. I keep seeing from posts how people got it on their 4th try usually at latest. I've done well the fuck past that and I still can't beat the piece of shit to save my life. I'm just going to let someone else use my account and get the fucking thing, this is bullshit.
The tips in the guide didn't help?
Old 12-10-2013, 02:04 AM   #39
darkmikasonfire

darkmikasonfire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
no, I couldn't snipe fast enough, everytime I tried to shoot the people through the faceplates it would just hit the faceplate I'd waste so much time trying to kill them that I couldn't get the snipers, and when I tried to do just the minigun I couldn't hit the snipers to save my life :-/ but I got a friend to get it and of course they were able to play it and get it on the first try. *sighs* I have the shitties luck of all the people it seems.
You happen to have the chronicles dlc? I'm having an issue with pavel, namely one of the room doors is locked but in every playthrough video I've watched it's unlocked, there's no way to unlock it I've replayed it 3 times now that room just isn't unlocking for me for some reason.

95.63% 1903/1990 cheevos gotten 12-03-02

I exclude games and DLC i don't own. (-3 games, -3 DLC)
darkmikasonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:15 AM   #40
ShadowBlade1488

Send a message via AIM to ShadowBlade1488

ShadowBlade1488's Gamercard
I have gone through the level 25 times at this point, and still can't get it. I might just clear my cache and download the update again even though I doubt it will help. I read on TA that if you make a new save or copy your save to a usb flashdrive, it might help. Has anyone tried this?
ShadowBlade1488 is offline   Reply With Quote