PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #31
Penguino Rojo

penguino rojo's Gamercard
Something to keep in mind is that the more time that passes after the game release, the fewer people buy the DLCs because they are already onto other games.

The amount of time that has already passed for them to work on one DLC, while juggling FO4 and whatever else they have brewing, tells me we might get one, maybe two, big DLCs. Unless they are relying on the games popularity to keep interest in DLCs up for some time to come.

I really doubt they will give the game 2000g however. I think if they did, they would have to grasp at tasks to do like Red Dead Redemption to fill the space. Wouldn't be worth it.

EDIT: Just saw another post further down about rumored DLCs with trademarks that have been filed. Guess there could be up to three with some minor ones. Doesn't guarantee they will all have achievements (although I am sure they will) or the amount of gs. My guess is no more then 1750.

If FO:NV is any any indication it will be 1400 or 1500 and change.

Last edited by Penguino Rojo; 03-24-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Penguino Rojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #32
quidyg

Send a message via MSN to quidyg

JJJarvis92's Gamercard
i think there's a good chance it might. oblivion was one of the first games to go to 1250 with DLC, so hopefully they will release 4 expansions with 250g each

100% Arcade:
Dash of Destruction

Working On:
Forza 3
Dead Space 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
quidyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #33
Tanelorn

tanelorn82's Gamercard
with the quality of DLC they release, I do not think they would release 4 big DLC.. it would be too long for them I think.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, a DLC is maxed at 250GS, so do not expect 2 500GS DLC. I think we will get 2 to reach 1500GS.

Tanelorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:28 AM   #34
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
The game deserves 2000G. Original 1000G were too easy and straight forward, didn´t feel I was hunting cheevos in any way.

I think there are going to be 3 DLC, with the first 2 already been in contract with Microsoft to be time exclusives.

Not gonna buy them day one and rater wait for a GOTY edition, but I´m getting anxious. Sure, they still need to fix a lot and is best if they focus on that before going for DLC, but is been long enough since release and they don´t want people to forget the game or being more involve in other games by the time they release them or their sells may drop a little.
Axel 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #35
o0SteelKing0o

o0steelking0o's Gamercard
think soo..
o0SteelKing0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #36
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
That's going to be some awesome ass DLC... won't mind going to 2k with it.

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #37
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well in the other thread I posted the links about DLC, we have Dawnguard and March of the Dragon Riders already named. The 3rd has yet to be confirmed as yet. I wouldn't mind 2000g on Skyrim, just done expect it. I'm guessing around 1600g to be honest. Both Fallout games had weird amounts and not in 250g increments. Either way, I'm just gonna enjoy the DLC when it lands, and not worry about how many achievements or GS is available. Never bothered purely going for that with any Bethesda game, enjoyment comes first.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #38
WOLVES R SWEET

WOLFrostBITE's Gamercard
interesting idea haha
WOLVES R SWEET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #39
Kathos Emera

Kathos Emera's Gamercard
Unfortunately, they announced no more DLC (which is a bummer).
Kathos Emera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:19 AM   #40
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathos Emera View Post
Unfortunately, they announced no more DLC (which is a bummer).
What piss me off mostly is that Elder Scrolls online is not even developed by the same team, so they ain't busy on this and its not due to releae until next year, so a last fall DLC would had been perfect. Also the game is capped at 1550... weird number. But i know another DLC would had just been 250 at best, so it would had been capped 1800, wich would had not been an usual number either but yet...

Anyway, i think there was still potential to release more. Whats annoying too is that they made a patch to prestige your skill and add lots of cool stuff like the black market dremora, being able to change your perks, adding new powers and such, but in the end we could barely use them if we where at the end of the game. Sure its always possible to make a new character but after investing 100s of hours into one, no sorry. I did this once and it was in morrowind, but back then i had no xbox live, and i had finish the game 100% so i didn't know what to do... redid the game lol

But on Skyrim, too many hours invested, so i would like to just continue my current character and do a new story... if at least they could release community mods with there permission, im sure those guys would be more than happy to give them for free, since they already do on the computer. There could be a selection made, and bethesda could incorporate them in the name game, and then charge minimal price just for there work...

In any case its SUCH A SHAME that a good solo game like SKYRIM does not even capped the number of points allow when there is such to do in the game, such possibilites, and some games release countless of stupid MP DLC when the game was not even meant to have a MP in the first place(Assassin's Creed, Max Payne, Resident Evil 6, just to name a few) just to up the achievements numbers... pfff

Gears of War Legend

Last edited by Destro; 08-04-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:09 AM   #41
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I agree.. It's a dirty shame this won't get more dlc. After all, the next elder scrolls is going to be an mmorpg. WTF...
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:57 AM   #42
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Well i can't wait for TES ONLINE but its not until next year... so during the wait... a new DLC would had been awesome. Skyrim is pretty much the only solo game i play now... and GOWJ and BO2 online... I mean i started Bayonetta, its fun ok but i play like once a week... its not like immersing yourself in Skyrim. And i fear if i play other RPG, i will feel they are fade and small compared to sky...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #43
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Nope I'm phycic

I predict its 1550

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:02 AM   #44
Marloo Redd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
Nope I'm phycic

I predict its 1550

Are you a wizard?
Marloo Redd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:52 AM   #45
Eleriel

Eleriel's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marloo Redd View Post
Are you a wizard?
they'd already said they'd stop making more DLC...
or wait.. you're being sarasstic.. nevermind.
Eleriel is offline   Reply With Quote