PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #31
B8ZZ

Send a message via ICQ to B8ZZ Send a message via AIM to B8ZZ Send a message via MSN to B8ZZ Send a message via Yahoo to B8ZZ Send a message via Skype™ to B8ZZ

bBazzaH's Gamercard
I liked it, but I only played 2 games, got the cheevos and left.
B8ZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:27 AM   #32
Invincible25x

invincible25x's Gamercard
I really disliked it at first but last night a few of my friends and I played a few games of it and we had a fun time. It was a nice change up from the usual games that we play (multiplayer/regular zombies).

Invincible25x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:57 PM   #33
Sifu M

MI6 Agent Matt's Gamercard
i dont really like this new game mode. I got the achievements with luck (insta-kill ;-)) and left it since then.
Sifu M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #34
Eating Machine

Problems as mentioned before is the slow weapon swap, long reach of the zombies and long wind up of monkey bomb. They could change all these things and still the game will have one flaw that can not be changed and thats having 2 or 3 zombies working as a team to beat the human. The zombies camp round the corner and rush the human at the same time, and one will get the human unless they are utterly useless even with a faster weapon swap. I only got my achievements because I was with noobs and some good timing and insta kill and monkey bomb arriving at the right time.

Would rather see a game mode that includes 2 humans against 6 or more player controlled zombies with open maps like tranzit or die rise. The 6 player controlled zombies are alongside computer controlled zombies, and the 2 human players can not tell which is player or computer controlled. That way the humans can not do the usual kiting and the player controlled zombies can use some tactics with the cover of computer zombies. The game mostly plays like the traditional zombies, but maybe without the heavy weapons like ray gun, etc.
Eating Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #35
Enix2000

Enix2000's Gamercard
Mode sucks, I only need one more achievement and I will never play it again.
Enix2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #36
Silver Assassin

Samba Magician's Gamercard
Yeah Turned really isn't the greatest of modes and I've very little interest in trying to get these achievements by myself really.
Silver Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #37
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
I'm glad somebody else feels my disgust for this game mode. We all knew it was coming.

Awful creation.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:08 AM   #38
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The idea seemed fine. Playing as a zombie was something we all wanted to do. I think one of the game modes biggest downfalls was the fact that it was MP only.

It's just too fast paced and very frustrating for achievements as well. I haven't played with friends, I reckon that'd be fun.

Proudest Completions:
Call of Duty 2
Transformers: WFC
Crackdown 2

"He's not just a regular moron. He is the product of the greatest minds of a generation coming together for the express purpose of creating the dumbest moron that ever existed. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility." - Portal 2.

I agree with Buzz, post count is everything. Seeing that number go up every time I post makes me tingle inside.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #39
VforVendetta

VforVendettaXBL's Gamercard
It wasn't thaaaaat bad, until I realized the downs from it ruin your k/d ratio for Zombies. (which usually lowers your rank)
VforVendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #40
PuttyGod

PuttyGod's Gamercard
Absolutely not. The game mode is complete garbage - I wouldn't even call it a "mode" since it's only available on ONE map - at best it's like one of the bad minigames that everybody tried to vote against in the Mario Party games. Just a waste of time. They just wanted another bullet point for the DLC's content. Hey, at least they added the Peacekeeper for multiplayer - I was hoping that they would add weapons for the other packs, but alas... They haven't even tried to add another bad gametype like Turned, so they must feel like they can coast a bit. Annoying that they put the image of the "Ray Gun Mk.II" in the same little advertising section that they showed the Peacekeeper in for the first DLC. Another gun for zombies... That doesn't count. What if they had put a big picture of a Thompson up alongside the maps from Uprising? Shameless. I hope "Buried" is decent, although, for whatever reason, God knows, they went back to using the terrible characters from Tranzit and Die Rise. They'll probably be in the fourth map, too... God they never stop talking, repeat themselves over and over, their voice acting kills any of their potentially entertaining lines, and they're just *boring.* Compare them to the Richtofen, Niko, the Japanese guy, and American Dempsey... At least they were diverse, funny, and had some character. But thanks to the overcomplicated Black Ops I "Easter Egg" ""Campaigns"" in the zombie maps, Treyarch thinks that they need to follow some canon, here. Protip: They aren't "Easter Eggs" if they're a requirement for a "story."
Old 08-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #41
Derpityderpdurp

DERPITYDERPDURP's Gamercard
Worst mode ever in my opinion I play it slpitscreen in local sometimes but yea hopefully the last dlc they add a new mode alongside the new map
Derpityderpdurp is offline   Reply With Quote