PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > 400 Days
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
xXVanitasXx
 
xXVanitasXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 86

xXVanitasXx's Gamercard
More DLC?

Does anyone know if there will be another few episodes tied to this? (not season 2)
Like they did with the first season? Or is this 400 days dlc a stand alone episode?
Sorry if this is a dumb question and the whole world knows this by now but me.
Just my achievement hunter side speaking, I hope they throw in four more episodes to even out a 1000G for it. (don't fancy the 600G too much)
Then they can do season 2. It doesn't really matter, with or without more episodes.
Just curious is all.


Edit: I'm assuming no one else knows either? Or sixteen of you just like to hop in and out of a thread with no define interaction or answer?
lol Talk about rude.
__________________
Assassin's Creed Completionist

Assassin's Creed: 1000G/1000G (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed: 200G/200G (Windows Phone)
ACII: 1000G/1000G (Xbox 360)
AC Brotherhood: 1250G/1250G (Xbox 360)
AC Revelations: 1490G/1490G (Xbox 360)
ACIII: 1350G/1350G (Xbox 360)
AC Liberation: 400G/400G (Xbox 360)
AC IV: BF: 1250G/1250G (Xbox 360)
AC IV: BF: 1250G/1250G (Xbox One)
AC Pirates: 200G/200G (Windows Phone)
AC Pirates: 0G/200G (Windows 8)
AC Rogue: 1000G/1000G (Xbox 360)
AC Unity: 1000G/1300G (Xbox One)

Last edited by xXVanitasXx; 07-22-2013 at 05:22 PM.
xXVanitasXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
Redemption Mode
 
Redemption Mode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 723

Makaveli x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXVanitasXx View Post
Does anyone know if there will be another few episodes tied to this? (not season 2)
Like they did with the first season? Or is this 400 days dlc a stand alone episode?
Sorry if this is a dumb question and the whole world knows this by now but me.
Just my achievement hunter side speaking, I hope they throw in four more episodes to even out a 1000G for it. (don't fancy the 600G too much)
Then they can do season 2. It doesn't really matter, with or without more episodes.
Just curious is all.


Edit: I'm assuming no one else knows either? Or sixteen of you just like to hop in and out of a thread with no define interaction or answer?
lol Talk about rude.

I haven't heard anything either, but I sure would like some more DLC to tell on how the gang at the end got there. Hopefully, Taletell would come up with something to expand the characters' role. I always felt that their stories were cut short...

Also, Taletell are NOTORIOUS on not announcing or promoting their DLC/Games; I only hear stuff of theirs coming out a week prior to their release. This has been their bread-and-butter. I hope they keep it up.
__________________

Last edited by Redemption Mode; 07-23-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Redemption Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:26 AM   #3
xXVanitasXx
 
xXVanitasXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 86

xXVanitasXx's Gamercard
Yeah, good point. 400 days came out of nowhere for me.
It's release sure was surprising seeing as it came out only shortly after it's reveal.
Well thanks for clearing that up. Man, I can hardily wait for the next stuff they release.
I guess we'll just have to wait and find out what they got in store for us next
__________________
Assassin's Creed Completionist

Assassin's Creed: 1000G/1000G (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed: 200G/200G (Windows Phone)
ACII: 1000G/1000G (Xbox 360)
AC Brotherhood: 1250G/1250G (Xbox 360)
AC Revelations: 1490G/1490G (Xbox 360)
ACIII: 1350G/1350G (Xbox 360)
AC Liberation: 400G/400G (Xbox 360)
AC IV: BF: 1250G/1250G (Xbox 360)
AC IV: BF: 1250G/1250G (Xbox One)
AC Pirates: 200G/200G (Windows Phone)
AC Pirates: 0G/200G (Windows 8)
AC Rogue: 1000G/1000G (Xbox 360)
AC Unity: 1000G/1300G (Xbox One)
xXVanitasXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:02 AM   #4
Andre16182
 
Andre16182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 94

Andre16182's Gamercard
I don't know anything personally. Although until something is said otherwise, I highly doubt there will be. Since Telltale Games has already confirmed that they're working on season 2 without a mention of there being more episodes beforehand, the likeliness of there being more episodes prior to season 2 is unlikely. One can only hope that there will be though.
__________________

Avatar & Signature Created By Rajeanero
Andre16182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:12 PM   #5
xRaW CaRNage x
 
xRaW CaRNage x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,486
Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre16182 View Post
I don't know anything personally. Although until something is said otherwise, I highly doubt there will be. Since Telltale Games has already confirmed that they're working on season 2 without a mention of there being more episodes beforehand, the likeliness of there being more episodes prior to season 2 is unlikely. One can only hope that there will be though.
With that info I would agree with you.

I would personally like if they focused on season two and create a great character class like they had done for the first 5 episodes. They did such a good job with it that I felt like I was watching a show.
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #6
Voytek
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 100

xTMx Voytek's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaW CaRNage x View Post
With that info I would agree with you.

I would personally like if they focused on season two and create a great character class like they had done for the first 5 episodes. They did such a good job with it that I felt like I was watching a show.
Yeah, I too would like Season Two to be Telltale's main focus. Hopefully they can bring in what we found out in 400 Days and make it into a story as good as or even better than the first season.

I hope whatever they decide it comes out as soon as possible but isn't rushed!
Voytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:30 AM   #7
KFZ Scrubs
 
KFZ Scrubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rapture
Posts: 11,321

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I think they're working on season 2.... think I saw that somewhere.
I wouldn't mind it if they made another one, but as someone said earlier, keep the focus on season 2
__________________
Brutal Boxing KO's of 2013:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVYO_1DPE8
Down with Haganai


KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:25 AM.