PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite > Clash in the Clouds
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-06-2013, 01:19 AM   #1
F TANK

F TANK's Gamercard
wtf?!...timed blue ribbon mission fails instantly?

was doing one of my final missions on Ravens Dome #9. I was going to do like in the video wherein I undertow everyone to me then throw them off and instead the damn thing fails me 5 seconds in
F TANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:41 AM   #2
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Personally I hated this wave. It was my last one for the 60 ribbons and it took me five tries.

First of all, check your gear. Make sure there is nothing on that can effect other things besides vigors.

As for the execution, as soon as the wave starts, stand at the front of the ship with Undertow ready. Jump to the sky-line ASAP and ride it to the next sky-line that loops over. Jump to it. Now jump to the ship directly left to the hook. Jump down, then knock the two guys here off the ship.

IMPORTANT: Immediately jump down and stand near the edge of the building. Hold Undertow and look ALL around the map to pull everyone to you. Then, carefully line up the shot and knock off the two-three guys you just pulled. Next, pull the remaining one or two guys and then knock them off.

Easiest way IMO. If you stay up on the ship, you have to take more time to turn and knock them off the other direction.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
the real a 0bsolete

A 0bsolete's Gamercard
this wave was easy, i first tried it. right at spawn, undertow the 3 guys on the ships directly to you, unload on them with the hail fire, ~5 shots should do it.

then move up to the main bridge (to get better visibility) and do the same thing (undertoe everyone to you and shoot them with the hail fire. This combo works best because undertoe will not only bring them to you / stun them, but it will group them together which lets the hailfire make quick work of them
Old 02-01-2014, 12:37 PM   #4
billsmith

MyThIcSh4DoWs's Gamercard
I had a similar thing happen to me, on wave 8 where you have to get two kills with a possessed rocket turret. I've done it but I rush it and I sniper the turret as it comes up and I set up a crows trap below the sky rails and kill the enemies while they are stunned by the crows, but I have the upgrade for the crows that dead bodies become traps and on wave 10 the enemies spawn near where you started on wave 8 and because they are near where the dead bodies were they get attacked by the crows, I fail that wave instantly and I think this might be a glitch because the bodies stay behind for a few waves

Last edited by billsmith; 02-01-2014 at 12:40 PM.
billsmith is offline   Reply With Quote