PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Shadows of the Damned
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #91
Kung Fu Man

Kung Fu Man 316's Gamercard
[s]Loved it. The only part I have any dislike towards are the Big Boner stages...which could have been made a bit easier if a) the checkpoint was right after you called each time and b) if it wasn't reloading the entire bloody level each time you died.

The shooter levels were fine and made sense for me.[/s]

EDIT: And now that the romance is over I'm going to change my tune. The third playthrough really makes a lot of the game's flaws stand out, namely the fact I can't skip the same cutscenes each time. Not to mention the bugs, Paula's instant kill hubbub, fighting with the camera...

I basically forced myself to beat it one more time just to get 100% on it and sell it.

Last edited by Kung Fu Man; 11-02-2011 at 11:43 PM.
Kung Fu Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #92
peppersken

The PEPman's Gamercard
I even enjoyed the game during the third playthrough (on legion hunter) except for the annoying glitch on fleming at the end. Thought this game had some pretty interesting ideas and if it got a sequel, could be an outstanding game.
peppersken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #93
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Yea so far im enjoying the game ive only played till 2-4 I think.
Only thing I dont like is the 'laser aim'. I would of liked just normal cross hairs instead. But im not going to let that stop me from playing a good and funny game.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:31 AM   #94
maxxmisery

maxxmisery's Gamercard
Found this game today sitting in a pawn shop, still sealed and new, for only 5 bucks.

Never heard of it before today, so I threw it in and have been enjoying it so much. The music is amazing, the gameplay is solid, and the bosses have been fun battles so far.

The humor was unexpected, but funny nonetheless. Really enjoying it and getting my 5 dollars worth out of this one

Overall, 8/10 (mostly for music and art)
Old 10-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #95
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Well, I'd be enjoying it more if the aiming wasn't shit. Give me crosshairs instead of that inaccurate laser pointer. So many times I will have the laser right on an enemy and watch as my shots just fly right by the enemy rather than making contact and doing damage. So fucking annoying, especially when you're on those stages with the fireworks launcher, and you need to Light Shot and then kill enemies quickly before the darkness comes back. It will take me the entire light duration just to hit them with a Light Shot even though my laser is right on them, and then the darkness comes back before I can finish them off and they get cloaked in darkness again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #96
NeoVampyre
Banned User

NeoVampyre's Gamercard
Just started it a few days ago, and I'm loving it!
NeoVampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:40 AM   #97
ZakkuHiryado

ZakkuHiryado's Gamercard
Just finished the game for the third time. I played on Normal at first, Lemon Hunter to get all the red gems, and just now on Legion Hunter. Overall I don't think it's a bad game, but there were little things that annoyed me. Not being able to skip cutscenes is ridiculously annoying when you've seen them twice before already, and having them play automatically when Paula instakills you even more so. The aiming was a bit weird too. Can't tell you the amount of times I thought I had a sure headshot only to have it hit a shoulder. Even so, I did enjoy the game and story itself was pretty funny the first time around.
Assassin's Creed I & II, Battlestations: Midway, Blazing Angels, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Dante's Inferno, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, The Godfather, History Channel: Civil War, King Kong, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Samurai Warriors 2, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I & II
Arcade games completed 100%:
Call of Duty Classic, Dash of Destruction, Mega Man 9, Uno, Worms

ZakkuHiryado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:08 AM   #98
Dean538

Looks like I'm headed to Best Buy on my lunch break today. : )
Dean538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #99
Painmaker87

Painmaker87's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakkuHiryado View Post
Just finished the game for the third time. I played on Normal at first, Lemon Hunter to get all the red gems, and just now on Legion Hunter. Overall I don't think it's a bad game, but there were little things that annoyed me. Not being able to skip cutscenes is ridiculously annoying when you've seen them twice before already, and having them play automatically when Paula instakills you even more so. The aiming was a bit weird too. Can't tell you the amount of times I thought I had a sure headshot only to have it hit a shoulder. Even so, I did enjoy the game and story itself was pretty funny the first time around.
I hate that. Really watch a cutscene over and over to get instakill after 5 secs
Painmaker87 is offline   Reply With Quote