PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-07-2010, 05:55 AM   #1
FireWarrior316

FireWarrior316's Gamercard
Controlling 2 Characters At Once (Glitch)

I am sure people have had this glitch before. I was playing the game and Started swinging my whip and the other character started punching. there was nothing to punch so i just ignored it. Then he was mimicking all my moves. I'd jump he'd jump. Tried switching characters to solve the issue but I was doing all the stuff and was still being mimicked. I have only played the game on single player. The as I was running one way the character got stuck on a unbreakable object and the screen went to split screen. I paused the game and it gave me the option to drop out. that shouldn't be there in single player. I find it funny that a game was put out on the market with so many glitches and the companies that made it will not release patches to repair it. The game has been out since november and they haven't done crap. Anyone else have this glitch. Also share your other glitches. I want to know what else to expect. Oh Mine happened on Skull HUD 1 and The Last Crusade in a actual mission.

Can be fixed just by ejecting the game and reloading it.
FireWarrior316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #2
Baby Wads

I Baby Wads I's Gamercard
I had this glitch occur several times. I found that it would disable certain achievements, mostly the story based ones.
Baby Wads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
Khimarhi

Khimarhi's Gamercard
Well it happened to me and i didn't get the story based achievement like the above poster said. Now my question is... do i have to start the game over from the beginning to get the story related achievements? cuz I don't want to go through all that again. Can i just replay the chapters maybe?
Khimarhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
venner

chrisvenn's Gamercard
I've just had this happen so switched off Xbox and back on again. Will this mean my achievements will glitch now?
Old 04-10-2011, 06:08 AM   #5
hades480bc

hades480bc's Gamercard
With this glitch it will not give you credit for doing the missions. After you save, go to the dashboard, restart the game. After you redo a bonus mission it will give you credit for what you need.

I replayed a bonus level and got a better time and it gave me credit for the bonus levels and the treasure mode levels. I'm not sure if it was due to simply redoing the bonus or for the better time (included info for completion).
hades480bc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:55 AM   #6
Sonic0967

TBreit's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by venner View Post
I've just had this happen so switched off Xbox and back on again. Will this mean my achievements will glitch now?
As long as you didn't save after it happened you will be fine.
I had this happen as well, it would occur everytime I finished the super bonus level and got the Indy dancing/Credits/TT scene, then the next level I went to, it would start happening.
I just brought up the guide and exited to the dash with the instant it happened. Just got the 100% ach tonight with no problem.

Sonic0967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #7
Seraph Metatron

Seraph Metatron's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It happened to me after I finished all of the episodes. I started knocking off items to get blue bricks with the second character unknowingly. Does it only affect Mission Episode achievements or can it affect overall 100% completion?
Old 08-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #8
Fiesty Puppy

Fiesty Puppy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm glad this thread was made. This glitch happened to me and I didn't think anything of it, that is until I had three achievements in limbo and was wondering why I wasn't getting them.

Thanks everyone for clearing the issue up.