PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #841
ManiacCODS

xMISTxREAPERx's Gamercard
Hah I cant even play halo4 anymore if I try to join MP match the loading stays at 0% until I leave the game. Same thing happens in Spartan Ops and Campaign
ManiacCODS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #842
CrimsonDeathGod

CrimsonDarkLord's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game is soo bloody stupid im using the check point glitch to do solo Legendary and the game wipes the save data it has done this 2 times now i just give up with this game altogether.
CrimsonDeathGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #843
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I remember why I stopped playing Halo. This version of MP SUCKS

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:44 AM   #844
KH308

Onetw03's Gamercard
Lag mp, so many quitters.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:59 AM   #845
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The changes in Slayer War games.

The wait until 4 on 4 slayer is changed back into being free

Big Team SLayer being conjoined with Big Party games.

Deal breakers as I only play Halo Online for Slayer

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:22 AM   #846
Fragarach Luin

Jacob Ulysses's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Am I the only person in the world who's pissed off by how sexualized Cortana is? I find it ironic that in the game where they try to convince you to emotionally feel for her the most, they also objectify her to a ridiculous extent. I remember the snarky, funny, helpful Cortana from the first game. Yeah, you knew that she was a woman, but unless you were really desperate, she wasn't terribly sexy, being that she was tiny and nearly transparent. Now she has life-size toes. Toes!
...Oh, and breasts. Those too.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:42 PM   #847
SkullFire58

SkullFire58's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
Am I the only person in the world who's pissed off by how sexualized Cortana is? I find it ironic that in the game where they try to convince you to emotionally feel for her the most, they also objectify her to a ridiculous extent. I remember the snarky, funny, helpful Cortana from the first game. Yeah, you knew that she was a woman, but unless you were really desperate, she wasn't terribly sexy, being that she was tiny and nearly transparent. Now she has life-size toes. Toes!
...Oh, and breasts. Those too.
Same here. In the first Halo's, it was nice to see a female video game character these days that had the form of, oh say, an actual female, instead of huge boobs and a butt you could never sit with. At least the other women in Halo are still decent. I don't know, maybe they're giant tumors growing on her chest that every A.I. is eventually doomed to, making them go rampant.

1,000 G - 5/5/2010 | 5,000 G - 7/17/2010 | 10,000 G - 12/16/2010 | 20,000 G - 11/19/2011 | 30,000 G - 11/24/2013
SkullFire58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #848
Walecs360

walecs360's Gamercard
75% of the times I die is because of game's glitches. Really annoying.
Walecs360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:55 AM   #849
SC Matt

SC Matt 7's Gamercard
-The crazy huge amounts of lag in SpOps matchmaking
-Teammates in SpOps who blow up enemy vehicles when it makes far more sense to hijack them (Example: Epi5M5 Spartan Thorne: Capture the Wraith at the beginning of the mission and win forever- unless the driver is buttBLEEP retarded and uses the artillery tank as a battering ram)

-Requiem's destruction. 343i put so much story into this planet, and then they fly it into a star for no other reason than "We couldn't think of an ending, so we cater to the lowest common denominator (Michael Bay) and blow stuff up!"
My appreciation of Requiem's architecture and landscapes is another factor why I'm pissed at 343i for the SpOps S1 ending, esp. after completing S1 SLND and breaking a controller in rage at Switchback/Harvester

Last edited by SC Matt; 10-16-2013 at 05:42 AM.
SC Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 11:41 PM   #850
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
What fucking tribal god do I have to summon to get Shatter to show up in matchmaking?
Old 11-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #851
B0seiju

b0seiju's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham Woopan View Post
What fucking tribal god do I have to summon to get Shatter to show up in matchmaking?
I already offered 343 the rights to my firstborn if they show me Pitfall once in team slayer. Though no luck.
B0seiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:11 PM   #852
madein1

madein1's Gamercard
The Mp of this is pretty much unplayable.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #853
Fragarach Luin

Jacob Ulysses's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Host migration is quickly ruining what was an enjoyable experience for me. It seems these days that if I see an enemy mantis, emp it, and then hop on the back to finish it off, you can pretty much guarantee that the driver will quit and screw over everyone else playing.

But the thing that's making me see red right now is the glitched achievements. I did a fair amount of boosting for the DLC, and I saw many, many friends not get Ashes to Ashes and Pigs Can Fly. I thought I was out of the danger zone, but the very last achievement I tried to get, Hello Nurse!, won't pop for me no matter what I do. I don't understand how this can happen in a triple-A title. I'm stuck at 1970/2000, and I've never been so pissed at a developer in my life.

Last edited by Fragarach Luin; 02-26-2014 at 10:15 PM.
Fragarach Luin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:16 PM   #854
Vintage82

Vintage82's Gamercard
I've never got so angry and annoyed with a game that's ever prompted me to write in a thread like this, but a once great MP game has become possibly the worst I've ever tried!

Ridiculous times matchmaking, haven't finished a single MP game without host migration, constantly spawning too close to the enemy, constant lagging and kills being constantly awarded to others for f*ck all!

Horrible.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #855
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Is it just my imagination? Quite often when I join a game, there's a guy on my team who's quite obviously rubber banding. What the he'll the point of that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:19 PM   #856
lukelemonking13

LukeLemonKing's Gamercard
I love the multiplayer in this game. I am still pissed off that they removed the regicide playslist >.< that was the best gamemode 343 introduced. Please bring it back!
lukelemonking13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #857
halomike927

halomike9227's Gamercard
It is such a shame how far the quality of the multiplayer has sunk. Hopefully halo 5 will be better.....I hope.
halomike927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:47 PM   #858
elite2048

elite2048's Gamercard
Lag on some maps, especially Complex. Guns start with barely any ammo unless you use the support upgrade. DLC costs inflated. Not terrible enough to stop me from playing, but annoying nevertheless.
elite2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:31 PM   #859
patheticsaiyan

jazzimusprime01's Gamercard
I'm pissed there's nothing to be pissed about
Old 05-01-2014, 11:09 PM   #860
Shamayim

Shamayim's Gamercard
I get around 25-35 kills on average per game in Swat/Team Slayer and lose 2/3 games cause my teammates get 5-6 kills each and upwards of 20 deaths there needs to be a rank system of SOME sort I'm sick of trying to enjoy the game with just losses...
Shamayim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:38 AM   #861
Violent Jmann

Violent Jmann's Gamercard
No Flood, No brutes the elites are against us with no explanation what so ever at least when they switched in number 2 it gave the story behind it. Although Arbitar (however you spell it) has an connection with master chief so some says. There is a rumour that the elites are in a civil war some are with the humans and some are against the human they all don't like the brutes. Both the humans and the aliens are not evil both think what they are doing is good. Very religious and both sides once peace. One side is trying to destroy the halo rings while the other is trying to save them. They both believe that if they succeed in their goal it will bring salvation. So next time they should give the player the option to pick which side he or she wants to be on because neither side is evil. Oh though I don't know about those new dudes with the dogs and the bosses are pretty much evil. The the rest are not.
Violent Jmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:57 PM   #862
bboy736

Rederin736's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDeathGod View Post
This game is soo bloody stupid im using the check point glitch to do solo Legendary and the game wipes the save data it has done this 2 times now i just give up with this game altogether.
Maybe you should play the game the way it was mean't to be played and you won't have your saves glitch out on you...

bboy736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:04 PM   #863
Roasted Justice

Roasted Justice's Gamercard
All of these Glitched DLC achievements, much love :/
Roasted Justice is offline   Reply With Quote