PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Where to get Collector's Edition in UK?

So I'm maybe a little too late for this train but I can't seem to find any website to pre-order the Collector's Edition anymore. Everyone has sold out... GAME, Amazon, Shopto...

There's only one Finnish website left who have 2 copies more for pre order but their price is 199 when it's normally 139 so that's my last option.

If anyone can find me a UK (or any other EU country that ships to Finland) website where the Collector's Edition is still in stock, I'll give you a big thank you! And I'll bake you a cake. Seriously.
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #2
XoNiNjAlEoNoX

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ohhhh we all know the cake is a lie

Idk, Tesco, Rockstar Warehouse...

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
plum

Shopto still has it well for me anyway

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/...ectors-edition
plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:47 PM   #4
ShinAkuma

toLazytoThink's Gamercard
I preordered it from amazon. Only i did it june 7th

ShinAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #5
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoNiNjAlEoNoX View Post
Ohhhh we all know the cake is a lie

Idk, Tesco, Rockstar Warehouse...
From Tesco's Delivery Information: "Unfortunately, at this time, we do not deliver to international addresses."

Also Rockstar Warehouse won't even show me any games. Just tells me "Not found" when I try to browse Xbox 360 games. Thanks though! And the cake is not a lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by plum View Post
Shopto still has it well for me anyway

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/...ectors-edition
Yeah it says Buy and I thought hey have it as well. Then I registered and tried adding it to the cart and a message popped up "Unfortunately we do not take any more preorders for this item, check back soon".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma View Post
I preordered it from amazon. Only i did it june 7th
Good for you. Amazon is all out, not to mention they don't ship internationally.

I've asked if any local stores have the CE in stock on release date so I could go pick one up. If they don't then I'll have to get the 199€ one...
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
ShinAkuma

toLazytoThink's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post

Good for you. Amazon is all out, not to mention they don't ship internationally.

I've asked if any local stores have the CE in stock on release date so I could go pick one up. If they don't then I'll have to get the 199 one...
Yeah i managed to get a copy from amazon uk.
Fortunately they ship out to every country in europe. I guess im one of the lucky ones

ShinAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:22 PM   #7
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I've got mine preordered with St, but if they're out then they probably won't get more in until after launch. Amazon stock up quite a bit but again for a game of this size, it'll be after launch at some point.

I just checked these sites I know of - Zavvi, The Hut, HMV, CEX, Blockbuster & Gamestation - but none stock the CE. I've just looked on Sainsburys and they're stocking it. I don't know what their shipping restrictions are though.

I buy DeekBoy a lot of EU CE games from here and post them over to him in the US (currently doing SplinterCell: Blacklist, so if it's a last resort, hit me up with a PM and we can talk.

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 08-22-2013 at 01:30 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #8
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Granigergames.co.uk seems to ship worldwide, though it states delivery is "EU 6 per 2 items" and "Worldwide 10 per 2 items". With that, it looks like you'll have to add another cheap item to your order. Here's the link:

GTA V Collector's Edition -128.99

EDIT: I did a mock-checkout, and it let me get to the pay screen with just one item. Should cost you about 135 all together. Hopefully, that's what you're looking for.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 08-22-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #9
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Granigergames.co.uk seems to ship worldwide, though it states delivery is "EU 6 per 2 items" and "Worldwide 10 per 2 items". With that, it looks like you'll have to add another cheap item to your order. Here's the link:

GTA V Collector's Edition -128.99

EDIT: I did a mock-checkout, and it let me get to the pay screen with just one item. Should cost you about 135 all together. Hopefully, that's what you're looking for.
I knew there was another site, but I simply couldn't remember the name of the company! The one I can't remember is this the one to stock it!