PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman HD Collection > Hitman: Contracts
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-06-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
surreal_82

FXN Shadow's Gamercard
The Bjarkhov Bomb help

Starting to get really annoyed with this level now, 20 retrieve later and the same things is happening every time. I can get all the way to planting the bombs on pro, suited up as the first guy u assassinate, and just as I'm leaving the sub docks my cover is blown, out of nowhere... Exactly same spot, regardless of where the guards are or me not doing anything suspicious... This used to work every time and even the videos show this method so Wtf is going on...

And now I've made it through perfectly, using the rad suit, but apparently had 2 alerts Wtf man whee did the alerts come from, all I got on screen was the suspicious civilian alert nothing else, even blew the sub with all patrols near so didn't get dead body found as has been described too... just about had it with sa every level on pro due to the psychic ai lol this is the only level left I need to get SA on

Does anyone know if you can fibre wire the courier at the start and still get SA?

Last edited by surreal_82; 02-08-2013 at 10:12 AM.
surreal_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:28 AM   #2
Takamura Bear

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hmm. I'm not sure but I think this problem might be related to the guards finding the body of first target somehow.

I assume you killed the him in the loo after he eats the soup, which you placed the laxatives in? When you killed him where did you hide his body?

Did you tuck the body as far into the cubicle (the one he heads to) as far in as possible? Because I think someone will eventually find him if he's left out in the open or his body isn't quite tucked into that cubicle.

As for the bombs, where are you detonating them from? I always press detonate in the area where I got off on the tram earlier and just run back to the exit.

And the civilian you sedate in the plane, it doesn't matter if a warning comes up saying "guards looking for suspicious civilian" later on as long as you're not wearing his clothes at the time, and you can still get a SA rating. And no, I'm pretty sure you can't kill him if you want the SA.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #3
surreal_82

FXN Shadow's Gamercard
Yeah soup method for first hit, but there is never a visible warning of him being found, I do tuck him in as far as possible into his stall as I had heard they do go in from time to time.

Bomb detonation is from where u said the tram area with no one watching, and I also make sure the 4 guards (including the patrolling one at the front gets caught in the blast) and still it says 2 alerts. Maybe I'll try a different method and collect the bombs from the sub with rad suit and plant, as I normally get them from under the 2nd hit, the suspicion bar goes nuts but the guards don't seem to do much other than scratch their heads. It's the only mission I can't get perfect lol... The rest were a breeze and I don't want to drop and start a lower difficulty now I've almost got everything done on pro.

Only reason I ask about civilian is I have fibre wired a non target person on a different mission and got the SA rating... Will experiment and post my results.

Last edited by surreal_82; 02-09-2013 at 11:37 AM.
surreal_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #4
SneakyofSneaks

Sneakyofsneaks's Gamercard
Its weird as I got SA on pro and Professional on Normal, exactly the same way for both, I assume it's the 2 alerts I get from fuchs and civvy
SneakyofSneaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:50 AM   #5
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I've the same problem on pro. I was near the exit and an alert popped out of nowhere that someone has found a dead soldier. I did kill a soldier in the sewers to get his costume, as per several youtube videos. Not sure why his body was found when he was deep in the tunnels.

This happened twice, so I gave up and continued with the game. I've found all weapons on normal already so it isn't a big deal if I don't get SA for me.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:53 AM   #6
starinattthesun

hopefailstoday's Gamercard
I also had trouble with this mission, I just thought it was the bomb blowing everyone up.
starinattthesun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:11 AM   #7
Bn86

bnplews's Gamercard
This mission and the fact that on professional you can't save mid round, I can kill Fuchs no problem, but the second guy, I wait for him to turn, then turn back to the corner just as I'm about to fiber wire him he turns again and he runs off. This is really annoying me as its all the faffing around having to re do the whole start of the mission all over because I really want to get silent assassin on this mission to get the dual silenced silverballers. If only you could at least have one f&@in save mid round.

Any tips to actually fiber wire the second guy?
Bn86 is offline   Reply With Quote