PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
sphinx84

sphinx84's Gamercard
Question Worth playing?

My boys have this game and I'm wondering if its easy and quick enough to play for 200 points

Sometimes my profile maybe online but it could be my boys or gf playing, I will reply to any messages as soon as I get on
sphinx84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
jsonaut

jsonaut's Gamercard
I was helping my son play this, and I found it ok, but annoying in parts, and we got stuck on level 5 (see other thread). There are no walkthroughs for this game on the net, so if you're stuck, you stay stuck. I can't really recommend this game.
jsonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #3
JohnAizen

JohnAizen's Gamercard
I was wondering the same thing, I wish there was a little bit more input to wheather to get it though
JohnAizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:45 AM   #4
KamonByon7

xPUREx BLOOD7's Gamercard
in my opinion it is a pretty easy game to get all 12 achievements, most of them are pretty easy to get.
KamonByon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:52 AM   #5
Corrupt.
̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Staff - Guide Team   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Community Gaming - Gold   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Its not that bad, but fairly repetitive and boring at times. Need to get it done so I have all three Ben 10 games done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
I'm 50 shades of retarded
Corrupt. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:57 PM   #6
Kage Phantom

rpa x deadpool's Gamercard
It's not really that hard, just repetitive. I liked the other Ben 10 games better.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #7
Corrupt.
̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Staff - Guide Team   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Community Gaming - Gold   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Keep meaning to pluck up the courage to go back to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
I'm 50 shades of retarded
Corrupt. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #8
Lemonlimes249

Multiple Tacos's Gamercard
You have to play through at least twice (normal mode and time trial mode) so it's not that quick, but probably between 5-10 hours total

100% Completion: 11 Games
Assassin's Creed 2, Cloning Clyde, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Harm's Way, Kung Fu Panda, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, Open Season, Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worldís End, Spongebob Truth or Square, Uno, Wordament
Lemonlimes249 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:57 AM   #9
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I would say 10 + this game has quite a learning curve. There is many switches abilities only certain characters can do and it gets pretty frustrating. Not for smaller kids for sure.