Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
What Was the Last Achievement You Unlocked? (Non-Post Boosting Edition)

This never works in 360/Game Discussion because people would post irrelevant, pointless shit and boost their post count. Reading the first post and following a simple rule or two was too much to handle for some people.

So, post count disabled. Let's go!

Real Nasty Habit 50
Get 18060 XP in Ranked Matches

After... I think it is over 20 hours of boosting (currently 4th week of boosting with 3 other Aussies), the achievement popped.

http://imgur.com/AggbqfC

I had this game for so long and never played it because of the ranked achievements. Tonight, I accomplished what I feared with this game. Now I can concentrate on the final few achievements for single player and hopefully shelve this game knowing I have the full 1000.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I don't know how to get the achievement picture because I'm on my iPad, sorry

It was the 'Zombie Hunter' Achievement in DR2: Case Zero for 10G. All you had to do was kill 100 zombies. Not difficult considering that in Dead Rising they're everywhere!

By the way fuck post count!

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I'm slowly getting through Deus Ex: Human Revolution right now, so far I've got 10 achievements. The most recent one I unlocked was something simple.

Up the Ante! - 15

Upgrade your first weapon of choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Eagle View Post
I don't know how to get the achievement picture because I'm on my iPad, sorry
You could probably copy and paste the URL of an image:
http://www.trueachievements.com/imag...500/991501.jpg

then put it in between this:
[IMG] [/IMG]

So it would look like this in your post:

Last edited by LickableLemons7; 08-21-2013 at 04:11 PM.
LickableLemons7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
pennysc

pennysc's Gamercard
Dead space 3

Get on my level 10G
pennysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #5
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Benjamin [CENSORED] King
Completed Ben's Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.

Been playing Saints Row 4 everyday for hours beyond hours since it came out on Tuesday. I really just need to finish off the final 2 story missions and do a small handful of challenges.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #6
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
No post count? Fine by me.

Splatterhouse
POW 5g.

Launch an enemy straight up with No Head Room. Which happens to be one of the combo moves. Did it without realising what it was or even that it was an achievement. Fun game full of mindless violence. Worth a play at least.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #7
GeneralCurry726

GeneralCurry726's Gamercard
Pest Control 30g from Remember Me. I missed a few of the scaramech collectivles and had to use chapter replay for like 4 of them.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #8
forkettle

forkettle's Gamercard
"Nose for News" on Bioshock 2 for 20g.

One of many story related achievements. I can never understand why some games make them hidden/secret achievements and some just go ahead and list them out like normal. Worried about spoilers?
Old 08-28-2013, 03:44 AM   #9
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

'AAs Revenge' for 20GS on 'Battlefield 3':

'Destroyed an air vehicle using the AA jeeps.'

I think 'End Game' was the DLC I played the least for this game, so I really wanted to go back and try it out before I move on to BF4 come the XB1's release. I spawned, saw an AA vehicle, hopped in, and instantly took out a jet.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:46 PM   #10
IDarK VorteXX

IDarK VorteXX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn
Genetically Superior 25
Come first in 20 singleplayer street races.

This was a long grind because its just a repeat of the 9 different races which is so boring. I got this while trying to waste time so i could call a friend for an activity.
I still have to get the 100% achievement. Nearly there.

=]

*Thanks to Audacious for the great signature*

I wear a mask. And that mask, is not to hide who I am, but to create what I am. I'm BATMAN!!!!!!!!

Don’t believe everything you read on the Internet just because there’s a picture with a quote next to it.” – Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by IDarK VorteXX; 08-28-2013 at 10:49 PM.
IDarK VorteXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #11
Kirianryuk

Kirian Ryuk's Gamercard
the one for building a MUT team in madden 14..... Booooooo 5g
Kirianryuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:49 AM   #12
forkettle

forkettle's Gamercard
"Category Expert" on Jeopardy for 25g.

This one kinda surprised me because I really sort of suck at all kinds of trivia games, and didn't think I'd played enough already to have gotten through 25 categories...or answered that many questions right at all lol. XD
Old 08-31-2013, 10:57 AM   #13
tjockapa

Tjockapa's Gamercard
"Smile 1" in Silent Hill Homecoming.
"Achieved Ending 1". Happy to finally finished the game, but I guess I wont go for the other endings, or how hard is it? Do I have to replay the entire game for each?
tjockapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:15 AM   #14
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
I unlocked this just last Monday. It was my last achievement for Splinter Cell Blacklist so I was pretty content.

Hunter Operator 30
Completed all of Andriy Kobin's 4th Echelon Missions

--------------------------

Headhunter 15
Complete Assassin's Run with 100% accuracy using only head shots

Tried using the rest of the week to unlock the grey tile above...but this one - and the entire Dunwall City Trials of Dishonored - are WAY too frustrating and luck-based...so I gave up on completing that game for good

Thanks to Slaughter for the stupendously stylistic signature.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:08 AM   #15
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I unlocked this just last Monday. It was my last achievement for Splinter Cell Blacklist so I was pretty content.

Hunter Operator 30
Completed all of Andriy Kobin's 4th Echelon Missions
Was fun dude.

I unlocked about 9 achievements today on SC: Blacklist. Latest one being;

Hostages Secured - 20G
Save the hostages in the Transit Yards

Sleeping gas..ftw.

Shame no one posts here just because it's in the off topic section now.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:22 AM   #16
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Was fun dude.

Hostages Secured - 20G
Save the hostages in the Transit Yards

Sleeping gas..ftw.

Shame no one posts here just because it's in the off topic section now.
Was a great time Sleeping Gas is legit the BEST! Nice work dude.

People suck, as if post count really matter

Old 09-02-2013, 01:41 AM   #17
GeneralCurry726

GeneralCurry726's Gamercard
Mistaken Identity 25g- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
You've found a strange Almain who has been hiding in the sewers of Idylla.

Finishing up this RPG finally

EDIT: Truth with the post count..I love this thread!
Old 09-02-2013, 01:47 AM   #18
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Bioshock Infinite

Written in the Clouds

Completed Lighthouse. (Secret)

Yeah...starting up Bioshock Infinite. Normally this would be a time where I would say I'd spend countless hours playing through it. Trust me, I realize this is probably a fantastic game just like the two before it and so far it's really beautiful but...I'm just not in a gaming mood. Bad right? I don't understand my personality, I'm still in a very lost place myself right now...so even though I own all of these fantastic games (some of which I've never touched, like Dishonored)...I just don't feel like playing them.

Part of me worries I may be losing my interest in games. But I've been here before, plenty...then I pick up, heavy. I guess I'm stuck in a downtime at the moment...maybe the GSL will kick my ass in gear. But I don't want to rush Bioshock or Dishonored...ah well, the team's agreed to be casual so I'll relax a bit and not rush through like I did with the July Subscriber Tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:17 AM   #19
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
Written in the Clouds

Completed Lighthouse. (Secret)

Yeah...starting up Bioshock Infinite. Normally this would be a time where I would say I'd spend countless hours playing through it. Trust me, I realize this is probably a fantastic game just like the two before it and so far it's really beautiful but...I'm just not in a gaming mood. Bad right? I don't understand my personality, I'm still in a very lost place myself right now...so even though I own all of these fantastic games (some of which I've never touched, like Dishonored)...I just don't feel like playing them.

Part of me worries I may be losing my interest in games. But I've been here before, plenty...then I pick up, heavy. I guess I'm stuck in a downtime at the moment...maybe the GSL will kick my ass in gear. But I don't want to rush Bioshock or Dishonored...ah well, the team's agreed to be casual so I'll relax a bit and not rush through like I did with the July Subscriber Tournament.
Don't fret man...I've had that feeling before and actually I feel that way right now. I've beaten all my games and want to work on a couple new ones before GTA, but I'm not really in much of a gaming mood lately.

Not only that, but I find myself getting bored of games VERY quickly, even if it's something I was looking forward to for a long time. Part of that is because I care too much about completing my games down to every achievement. I really hope this attitude or "feeling" doesn't carry on too long after the new consoles are out.

As you said yourself though, don't rush through either of those two games. Dishonored is a gem and BioShock is truly beautiful.

Old 09-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #20
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Vidmaster Challenge: Classic 25
Finish any level solo on Legendary, on LIVE, with no shots fired or grenades thrown.

It was easier than I expected. Died a few times, but followed RoosterTeeth's guide and didn't have any trouble.

It's also the final achievement and now I have the full 1000 for Halo 3: ODST.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #21
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post
Finish any level solo on Legendary, on LIVE, with no shots fired or grenades thrown.

It was easier than I expected. Died a few times, but followed RoosterTeeth's guide and didn't have any trouble.

Ah I remember that one...probably one of the easier vidmasters despite the requirement it states. At least now you've 1000'd it =) for the Halo games I've played, all I have left is Reach...I haven't messed with Wars or 4 yet (or that Spartan Assault thing). Which reminds me...need to rearrange the games on my tag again x.x; Halos 1-3 (+ODST) complete!

Quote:
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #22
DeFKoN

Send a message via AIM to DeFKoN Send a message via MSN to DeFKoN

HK x DeFKoN's Gamercard
I shared a blueprint with someone in Dead Space 3

Like metal music? Check out my band fb.com/IsolationsMetal
DeFKoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #23
Nathan WV10

Send a message via MSN to Nathan WV10

x Nathan Wv10 x's Gamercard
'Master of the Wild hunt' on Magic 2013 for winning a duel controlling at least ten creatures. I am king of the beasts !!

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for the sig and Rajeanero for the avatar
Nathan WV10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:43 PM   #24
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post

I remember Vidmaster Endure was an absolute nightmare....When we finally able to get to the last wave with out someone lagging out we ran out of ammo. There was just 2 of us trying to melee a brute. We wound up killing him....it was awesome.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:35 AM   #25
Massa Siggy

Saint Sigmund's Gamercard

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Just Talkin' 'Bout Shafts I -Archer Level 10

Never said it had to be a 360 achievement.

Credit to Spazaz Man for the sweet sig
Massa Siggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #26
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
I remember Vidmaster Endure was an absolute nightmare....When we finally able to get to the last wave with out someone lagging out we ran out of ammo. There was just 2 of us trying to melee a brute. We wound up killing him....it was awesome.
Vidmaster: Endure was both a pain in the ass, and yet one one the most entertaining achievements I've obtained through any Halo game. Upsetting that back when I obtained it, I never asked for help on this site. And since I only had once friend who played it, he took it upon himself to find two randoms off....YouTube, lol wtf?

Regardless, great times!

Old 09-04-2013, 04:07 AM   #27
TVthePunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Vidmaster: Endure was both a pain in the ass, and yet one one the most entertaining achievements I've obtained through any Halo game. Upsetting that back when I obtained it, I never asked for help on this site. And since I only had once friend who played it, he took it upon himself to find two randoms off....YouTube, lol wtf?

Regardless, great times!
My group was with a dude I met through Halo 3 multiplayer boosting. I can't remember if it was on here or on Trueachievements, but he pulled in some folks so we could survive. I'd say he was the heavy hitter, he went out into the middle and took care of a lot of the other guys while I was the second hitter, cleaning up his mess while the other two stayed hidden behind cover picking off anything that came close. After awhile one of them went to go hide in that hallway so he could safely afk...but yeah, we ended up getting the achievement and just went ahead to complete the entire thing shortly thereafter.

We also used one of those two for the other achievement, where you have to survive the last level on Legendary with 4 people. Unfortunately the other guy we got was like the leftover we were using .__. two Caboose's from RvB. They screwed around a bit, laughing their asses off as they blew themselves up or died...naturally, the guy who pulled this together was getting frustrated with them and I just sorta chilled. Granted, I wasn't spectacular for a little bit handling the rocket launcher on that warthog...but eventually it worked out.

Only took me 4 days to 1000 ODST, I ran through Legendary with Inebriadeted Jedi (I know I spelled that all sorts of wrong but I dungivafuk .__.) with my second controller acting as a spawn point while the two of us ran through killing shit. Wasn't too bad...those 4 player things came last.

Quote:
Old 09-04-2013, 07:38 AM   #28
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Only took me 4 days to 1000 ODST, I ran through Legendary with Inebriadeted Jedi (I know I spelled that all sorts of wrong but I dungivafuk .__.) with my second controller acting as a spawn point while the two of us ran through killing shit. Wasn't too bad...those 4 player things came last.
I remember that. Didn't you have to do the last mission again because the achievement didn't unlock for you the first time?

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:57 AM   #29
TVthePunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
I remember that. Didn't you have to do the last mission again because the achievement didn't unlock for you the first time?
Yeah, I forgot why it didn't x_x it's alright though, I did manage to get it unlocked eventually! I think it was with the other 3 players, judging by the unlock order I'm looking at here. That's right, you couldn't use the warthog/scorpion but you did get unlimited rockets (or close to it) on the back of the mongoose. Still, can't thank you enough for running through that with me!

Quote:
Old 09-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #30
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Yeah, I forgot why it didn't x_x it's alright though, I did manage to get it unlocked eventually! I think it was with the other 3 players, judging by the unlock order I'm looking at here. That's right, you couldn't use the warthog/scorpion but you did get unlimited rockets (or close to it) on the back of the mongoose. Still, can't thank you enough for running through that with me!
It's no problem! I'm glad I was able to help.

I think the achievement didn't unlock for you because you got disconnected from LIVE at some point. The same thing happened to me the first time I played ODST, and I had to replay a few levels.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote