PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #31
StolenPaper18

StolenPaper18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceskater101 View Post
Frankly so are men.. I mean both men and women cheat and actually men cheat more than women do soooo..... let's not make those kinds of comments in this thread.
Is this an actual statistic? I'm asking honestly, because I have no idea. I personally know more women who have cheated than men, but I'm going off a pretty small sample group.

Anywho. You should become friends with the other guy. Start hanging out with him. If something is going on, you'll know soon enough. If nothing is going on, you gained a friend.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #32
TVthePunisher
I'm hungry...FOR DAT ASS!

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceskater101 View Post
Frankly so are men.. I mean both men and women cheat and actually men cheat more than women do soooo..... let's not make those kinds of comments in this thread.
I believe it. Men cheating more than women, because a majority of men are less emotional than the individual woman...they have less reasons for attachment (if they see something they want, they're very likely to go fuck some other chick). Not to say all men would do this, obviously...the same as not all women are nymphos x.x

TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #33
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StolenPaper18 View Post
Is this an actual statistic? I'm asking honestly, because I have no idea. I personally know more women who have cheated than men, but I'm going off a pretty small sample group.

Anywho. You should become friends with the other guy. Start hanging out with him. If something is going on, you'll know soon enough. If nothing is going on, you gained a friend.

It actually is a statistic. Something like 60% for men and 40% for women.

otaking live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:56 AM   #34
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by otaking live View Post
Humans are a bunch of disloyal traitorous scum.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:32 AM   #35
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Humans are a bunch of disloyal traitorous scum.
Gackt is full of wisdom! I totally agree with you here.

OT (sort of)- still don't get why you asked us x360a forumsmen.

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
I3east Lig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #36
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
More men are REPORTED to cheat more than women, or are caught. Statistics are just numbers that you can't say are factual when you need to factor in people not getting caught or reporting things.

Women rape people, but according to statistics it's pretty much only men that do it. How many men don't report being raped? I would imagine a hell of a lot.

Human beings can just be very untrustworthy, especially given how curious we are. When you get in to a commited relationship you stifle the curiosity you may have towards other men or women. That can be hard to deal with for some people, and cause you to break a trust with a loved one.

It's not a case of men being worse than women, or vice versa, it's just a case of how easily a human can betray another human.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 12:36 PM   #37
sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Women cheat and are good at it. I know cause I've been the asshole they did it with several times. Mostly seems because they aren't getting enough attention. They also never seem to want to leave the person that they are cheating on.

Anyways it sounds like the girl is doing something she isn't supposed to. Unless he is gay and you've met his boyfriend and seen them do something gay together like kiss then he is probably all ready cheating with your girlfriend or he is flirting with her through text or those calls. I say "seen them do something gay together" because I was once roommates with a girl who was cheating on her boyfriend with me and we just told him I was gay. Whenever he was around I'd sometimes comment on what someone was wearing or how hot some guy was and he wouldn't think anything of it.

Yeah I'm scum and know it.
sleepydumbdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #38
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Where's the update on this already? Looking for my soap drama fix.
LOL yah no kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydumbdude View Post
Women cheat and are good at it.
Men cheat and are good at it.

Really it's not a gender issue, it's a personality thing. A cheater of either gender is a cheater and humans love their stupid drama.

So basically what Callum and Gackt said.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #39
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunduz View Post
I'd say stalk her for the sake of being creepy. Womenfolk just adores it.
Dude.. this killed me. My eyes got teary from laughing so hard.

I'm assuming the lack of updates could have meant the "talk" did occur and it may not have gone down so well, hence the avoidance of this thread by the OP.

Might be too little too late but i'm in the boat with these other married/previously married guys here. I've been with my wife for 8 years, looking back on what I thought were serious relationships in my late teens/early 20's really weren't. Sure sometimes young relationships work out but not normally, and it's not worth dwelling on creating scenarios in your head when you can just talk to her about it and find out the answer. If there is a side thing, fine, move on and life will continue on, I promise. If not, and this dude is trying to pull the moves on your lady and she's avoiding it, do the right thing, plant drugs in his locker at work and call in a random tip to his manager.

Eliminate the situation before it accelerates, but don't kill him or anything. Yet.

Anyway, suffering should be saved for when you are married, not when you are still young and have the potential to enjoy life. Good luck man, hope there's good news that comes out of this.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #40
TuM Predator

Send a message via MSN to TuM Predator

TuM Predator's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Where's the update on this already? Looking for my soap drama fix.
haha sorry, i still dont know yet.. just gonna wait see what happens

!Join The Fight!
Signature By Xerofox
TuM Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:57 AM   #41
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuM Predator View Post
haha sorry, i still dont know yet.. just gonna wait see what happens
It's been over three weeks since you originally posted this, i'm assuming the same thing is still going on?

idk dude, dragging it out isn't going to solve anything. If you sit back and let it continue I promise it's only gonna get worse, she's learning that she can get away with stuff that bothers you.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:04 AM   #42
oORuffusOo

oORuffusOo's Gamercard
Honest opinion, she's got something going on. And if she does and you just sit on it until something comes to light you're going to regret wasting so much time with her. Just confront her about it and get it done. For real, if y'all are trying to have a real relationship it's never going to work without 100% trust and you obviously can't do that right now. There is a reason she's hiding the texts and lying about the calls. Figure it out sooner than later, you'll be happier in the long run.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:41 AM   #43
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by oORuffusOo View Post
Honest opinion, she's got something going on. And if she does and you just sit on it until something comes to light you're going to regret wasting so much time with her. Just confront her about it and get it done. For real, if y'all are trying to have a real relationship it's never going to work without 100% trust and you obviously can't do that right now. There is a reason she's hiding the texts and lying about the calls. Figure it out sooner than later, you'll be happier in the long run.
100% trust doesn't exist in relationships. They all betray in the end.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #44
Gorilla Stomper

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
100% trust doesn't exist in relationships. They all betray in the end.
What about us? I'll never turn my back on you. <3

Quote:
I'd like to know how they got this "statistic".

"A Challenger appears..."

Last edited by Gorilla Stomper; 09-02-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Gorilla Stomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #45
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Stomper View Post
What about us? I'll never turn my back on you. <3
Old 09-03-2013, 03:20 AM   #46
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
And you shouldn't come to the Internet for help, you'd actually trust us? You should talk to some other friends if you got some, try to keep them in good company if shit goes down.
All I can say here...

Thanks to XeroFox for the awesome signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:56 AM   #47
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
And you shouldn't come to the Internet for help, you'd actually trust us? You should talk to some other friends if you got some, try to keep them in good company if shit goes down.
We are better than his "real life" friends. I don't know about everyone else but I only ever have top quality advice to give out.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:24 AM   #48
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Quote:
I'd like to know how they got this "statistic".

I dunno. Probably like most stats. They asked 100 people outside a local mall.

otaking live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #49
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
People will say anything for a coupon for a free happy meal.

"Hit it"
Old 09-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #50
Gorilla Stomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Quote:
People will say anything for a coupon for a free happy meal.
Calling bullshit on it then. I'd bet my little brother that the figure is actually 50/50.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timrjothy View Post
let's not make those kinds of comments in this thread.
I can see you lasting a really long time around here, new jack...

Old 09-03-2013, 07:16 PM   #51
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
I don't believe in statistics. At least when involving people. I could say right now that 99 out of 100 people agree that I should go eat something out for lunch. And would you believe I went and asked 100 people if I should eat at home or eat out? Probably!

Unless there's written documentation that they actually asked said amount of people to create said statistics, the only place those stats came from was with the rest of the shit...OUT OF THEIR ASS!

Old 09-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #52
Felonious Monk

HopeStillFlies's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Gamer Chick!   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Quote:
We are better than his "real life" friends. I don't know about everyone else but I only ever have top quality advice to give out.
Do not heed the advice of successful people.

They do not seek company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Swifty View Post
Women are all Lying, Cheating, Whores! At least both my ex-Wives were.......
I'd like to reinforce that this is this guy's avatar:

Yeah. I can't imagine why someone might lie to keep their distance from you, cheat to escape your objectification and whore (whored? whorth?) because of your projecting.

I'm sure you're just a good 'ol bundle of positive affirmation and ideal masculinity. Want a goddamn cookie? Jesus Crust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMv94
Even thought I've never had a girlfriend nor to experience a situation like this-
I've never conducted brain surgery before, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuM Predator
so what do you guys think?
stick it in her pooper

seriously we're not there, there's no way we're going to be able to give objective advice about what's going on. There's a litany of variables. You could be totally wrong about her calling him. Calling his sister through his phone. Helping him with his own girl problems or playing matchmaker between one of her friends and him.

Or she's getting plowed by him. And it's so. goood.

Now what. Kick his ass? What's that going to accomplish? Teach him a lesson? Show her your dominance? How was that reaction going to be any different after posting about it on here? Puss out and let the relationship wither to awkward nothingness? Man up and confront with a "no secrets" speech?

You're not looking for advice. You've looking for validation. You want 3 or 5 guys on here to go "I wouldn't stand for that BRAH. SHOW HIM HOW WE DO." You're feeling insecure. Intimidated. Fearful. If you're not secure enough to feel that someone's still going to be next to you by the end of the night, you didn't have shit to begin with.

Last edited by Felonious Monk; 09-04-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Felonious Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #53
Gackt
Banned User

I wouldn't stand for that BRAH. SHOW HIM HOW WE DO.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #54
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Quote:
Calling bullshit on it then. I'd bet my little brother that the figure is actually 50/50.
Can your little brother cook an omelette?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Monk View Post
Long list of Monkisms. Main theme of the day: Jesus Crust and Validation
As usual, Monk nails it. *And fuck it I couldn't stop laughing

So is this thread done yet? Like, it's smelling pretty done from here.

"Hit it"
Old 09-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #55
Gorilla Stomper

Quote:
Can your little brother cook an omelette?
Considering he's 5 I'm going to have to go with no.

Old 09-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #56
Felonious Monk

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Gamer Chick!   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Quote:
As usual, Monk nails it. *And fuck it I couldn't stop laughing
zomg

Quote:
So is this thread done yet? Like, it's smelling pretty done from here.
I'd still take this thread over some others i've mucked through:
http://pastebin.com/ANGXu1mw
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comm...ong_some_nsfw/

It's just text, but I wouldn't read that in front of anybody. Buh.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #57
TVthePunisher

Quote:
I wouldn't stand for that BRAH. SHOW HIM HOW WE DO.
This BRAH. Do him like Jax does meth dealers: go to a bar, beat him to a pulp and shove a broken pool stick through his right nut. "Left nut flyin' solo"...yeah boi, don't forget to spit on him but have some folks to hold you back before you kill the guy.

Old 09-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #58
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Quote:
Considering he's 5 I'm going to have to go with no.
Bad bet then.

Quote:
Anytime I see Reddit in the URL I avert my eyes.

"Hit it"
Old 09-04-2013, 10:12 PM   #59
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - First Place   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
zomg

I'd still take this thread over some others i've mucked through:
http://pastebin.com/ANGXu1mw
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comm...ong_some_nsfw/

This needs a sequel, wtf.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #60
Felonious Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
This needs a sequel, wtf.
The guy that wrote it is the OP of the thread. Maybe he can be asked.

haha. the french.