PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
Rukieth

Rukieth's Gamercard
Gears of War 3 Level Achievements Unlocked?

So I've licensed transferred everything from my profile from my old xbox to my current one, including the Season pass for Gears 3. I have a new account since then and when i launched up gears 3, I'm instantly level 11 and unlocked the level 5-10 achievements. I may be way too paranoid, but would anything bad happen in terms of gamerscore reset? Again, may be way to paranoid about this lol, just slightly worried.
Rukieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I wouldn't worry about it. The Gears series is notorious for those kind of glitches. The very first achievement I unlocked in Gears 2 was for reaching level 5. I was only level 1 but was playing in splitscreen with my friend who was level 10 or so.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
Rukieth

Rukieth's Gamercard
Ok awesome thanks =). I remember there was a glitch in gears 1 where you unlocked all the ranked achievements after finishing 1 game, some sign in glitch i didn't realise i did lol.
Rukieth is offline   Reply With Quote