PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite > Clash in the Clouds
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-08-2013, 04:30 AM   #1
Blasphemy

Blasphemer's Gamercard
Glitchy bullshit

I can't take this anymore. I've got every ribbon on OPs Zeal except for 1-14 (the one for killing enemies with only headshots and Shock Jockey). I have played up until this point 5 times in a row just to fail right at the beginning. At the start when you snipe the sniper, every time I shoot him in the head it says 'challenge failed'. IT EVEN GIVES ME THE HEADSHOT BONUS. How the fuck is it not a headshot if it gives me the bonus and their heads explode? This is pissing me off. Any ideas how to fix it?
Blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #2
Rajeanero
Ryan Industries

Rajeanero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Artist of the Month   Staff - Graphics Team   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Maybe you have some equipment equipped which gives you passive bonuses and they make damage at nearby enemies, if you hit the first guy with the sniper rifle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Raj is still the best though, no one beats Raj, he's like the Chuck Norris of signatures.
Rajeanero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
oozero

ooz3r0's Gamercard
I didnt even bother with the head shots. I just used shock jockey the whole time.
oozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
Blasphemy

Blasphemer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeanero View Post
Maybe you have some equipment equipped which gives you passive bonuses and they make damage at nearby enemies, if you hit the first guy with the sniper rifle.
No I didn't. That was my first thought too. Out of the 5 or 6 times I tried, once it did register but of course it failed me on the very next headshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozero View Post
I didnt even bother with the head shots. I just used shock jockey the whole time.

Thank you so much. I was thinking of doing this last night but I wasn't sure if it would work. FINALLY got the ribbon. Thanks again man.
Blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #5
oozero

ooz3r0's Gamercard
no problem..
oozero is offline   Reply With Quote