EXP/Money Farm Thread

Shiftie

I honestly hope they have some sort of reset for the people that do exploits because other people who play the game fairly get cheated by those who need to cheat in order to be level 100 so badly.

On versus game I agree with you, but how do you feel others are cheated by people who use the exploit? This is a coop game and other players never affect you with their level. You may never run into a level 100 who used the exploit as they may never even play a multi match.

I am just curius, but I expect this to blow into the pro v anti boosting thing

I honestly hope they have some sort of reset for the people that do exploits because other people who play the game fairly get cheated by those who need to cheat in order to be level 100 so badly.

Don't be so daft. Its an EXPLOIT. Its not cheating nor glitching. Its the developers fault for leaving it in. There's nothing wrong with doing it whatsoever. It doesn't affect anyone negatively. Also, people wouldn't resort to this if the XP levels weren't ridiculous.

On versus game I agree with you, but how do you feel others are cheated by people who use the exploit? This is a coop game and other players never affect you with their level. You may never run into a level 100 who used the exploit as they may never even play a multi match.

I am just curius, but I expect this to blow into the pro v anti boosting thing

This. Also, there isnt nor shouldn't be a "pro vs anti boosting thing". There's people who earn XP by playing all the time. People who use IN-GAME OFFICIALLY APPROVED BY MICROSOFT exploits. And people who flat out glitch/use gamesaves. The end.

Edited by Riphade 1

Hmmm, nice suggestion with the Four Stores method- seems like a quick way for someone to try and unlock stuff through the cards.

I personally complete the last two days of Watchdogs for money online (it's better if you have another person that knows what they're doing.) It nets around what... $400-$480-ish k every twenty minutes? :D

Awesome stuff, but again- you need to have a pattern down with a friend.

Also, on the "exploits" tidbits which I've been reading- it's a controversial subject, but there's no real "right answer" to it. You should respect people who've raised their levels/money up with them (it's NOT a hack or anything, it's something in-game that the devs didn't patch like the gentleman Riphade said), just as much as people that don't do them from some misplaced sense of "nobility" or whatever other case it might be. I personally haven't done any of them (don't really need to, seeing the many ways there are to make money and EXP), but I wouldn't have a problem with doing it either. (Gears of War 1 or 3 "Seriously..."s, anyone?)

It's a game, not some moral debate- remember that. :confused:

Edited by Hagane

It's available with Lev 14 but only 1 goldstar or less, but it can take more than a half hour till it's appears

you gain

1 gold star 15k EXP

2 gold star 20k EXP

3 gold star 37k EXP

It should be noted that these XP totals will only be given when the player has Aced the Fast Learner perk (Mastermind - Tier 2).

Don't be so daft. Its an EXPLOIT. Its not cheating nor glitching. Its the developers fault for leaving it in. There's nothing wrong with doing it whatsoever. It doesn't affect anyone negatively. Also, people wouldn't resort to this if the XP levels weren't ridiculous.

This. Also, there isnt nor shouldn't be a "pro vs anti boosting thing". There's people who earn XP by playing all the time. People who use IN-GAME OFFICIALLY APPROVED BY MICROSOFT exploits. And people who flat out glitch/use gamesaves. The end.

Honestly, if you think the xp levels are so ridiculous then you obviously don't play any game for very long they made the xp levels high in order to increase desire to replay it. As well as, anyone should know you shouldn't be overpowered without putting time into a game. Just a pure fact. You don't start minecraft with diamond gear full enchantments so why should you have two full trees filled out completely pretty much.

Honestly, if you think the xp levels are so ridiculous then you obviously don't play any game for very long they made the xp levels high in order to increase desire to replay it. As well as, anyone should know you shouldn't be overpowered without putting time into a game. Just a pure fact. You don't start minecraft with diamond gear full enchantments so why should you have two full trees filled out completely pretty much.

Obviously you don't know squat about me or gaming. Just cause I, as well as many others, think the XP levels are on the ridiculous side, it doesn't mean we or I don't invest a lot of time into it. I've invested 40+ hours in the game already. And like another poster had said, its like Gears with the XP intervals. Its too much.

If you think its "just right", then there's something wrong with you, not us. 1,000,000 XP from 99-100 is unfair to say the least. You need something along the lines of 22million XP to get 100. And with the most XP you can get in a single mission is 30-60k, that's on the BS side.

Obviously you don't know squat about me or gaming. Just cause I, as well as many others, think the XP levels are on the ridiculous side, it doesn't mean we or I don't invest a lot of time into it. I've invested 40+ hours in the game already. And like another poster had said, its like Gears with the XP intervals. Its too much.

If you think its "just right", then there's something wrong with you, not us. 1,000,000 XP from 99-100 is unfair to say the least. You need something along the lines of 22million XP to get 100. And with the most XP you can get in a single mission is 30-60k, that's on the BS side.

Sounds to me literally you haven't played halo 4 or any other game with an extensive level system. Good luck for you in your endeavors I pray that literally every game has higher xp intervals so you may suffer.

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds to me literally you haven't played halo 4 or any other game with an extensive level system. Good luck for you in your endeavors I pray that literally every game has higher xp intervals so you may suffer.

And I'm sure he prays that every game like that has an exploit that can be used which will get you all buttflustered on the internet. Perhaps if this game had as much variety as a Halo 4 you might have a point, but it doesn't.

Get a grip, and maybe start "praying" for something more important in your life, and not somebody's level on Payday 2 for the xbox.

BTW, I'm currently using the Rats method. Hope that makes you mad, buddy. Be level 100 in no time :dance:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...