PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite > Clash in the Clouds
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-31-2013, 03:01 AM   #1
II N0 Scope45 I

II N0 Scope45 I's Gamercard
The Ol' One-Two Achievement

Anyone else having any problems with this achievement? I swear I have killed with all 8 combos about 5 times now. Anyone know what im doing wrong or is it glitchy?
Old 07-31-2013, 03:45 AM   #2
MERCDDS

merc dds's Gamercard
I am having the same issue. I have done it at least 10 times with every combination and I make sure that the combination kills them and not something else. I have done it backwards and forwards for all combinations. Stupid.
MERCDDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:42 AM   #3
vSully

vSully's Gamercard
Saw this posted in the solution on TA. Maybe it applies?

Quote:
For Possession + Shock Jockey you'll have to Possess the enemy first then shock them repeatedly untill the Possessed enemy gets a kill. The Possessed Enemy HAS TO GET THE KILL, NOT killing the enemy with Possession and Shock Jockey.

For Possession + Devil's Kiss you'll have to Possess the enemy first then Devil's Kiss setting them on fire, the Possessed enemy HAS to get the kill while being on Fire. This is a bit tricky since you could kill the Possessed Person with Fire Damage or it delays the kill. The Possessed person has to get the kill.
http://www.trueachievements.com/a178...chievement.htm
vSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:49 PM   #4
II N0 Scope45 I

II N0 Scope45 I's Gamercard
I did that, but the achievement still didn't unlock.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:01 PM   #5
WhiterValkyrie

WhiterValkyrie's Gamercard
I can't get this !! It's glitched... I ve done many time all the combinations... I'received the notification 4/8...
WhiterValkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
animusVOXone

Neditch's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiterValkyrie View Post
I can't get this !! It's glitched... I ve done many time all the combinations... I'received the notification 4/8...
It's not glitched. It unlocked for me. Just run through all 8 until it unlocks. That is basically what I did until it unlocked.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:18 PM   #7
x352x pH

Send a message via AIM to x352x pH

x352x pH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vSully View Post
Saw this posted in the solution on TA. Maybe it applies?

http://www.trueachievements.com/a178...chievement.htm
Its NOT glitched, this guy's solution is CORRECT. Re-do those two until the possessed enemy has gotten the kill. Just because you see X and X combo pop up on your screen does NOT mean it was the "killing blow"
Mobile - 10
Win8 - 3
PC/GFWL - 2

x352x pH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #8
bigmaples

Kryscos's Gamercard
I finally got it, i had 7/8 for the longest time. Just used bucking bronco and devils kiss on a group of 3 people followed by another two individually, on the last person i finally got it somehow. Something seems messed up not registering when it should sometimes.

Last edited by bigmaples; 08-01-2013 at 12:42 AM.
bigmaples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:25 AM   #9
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by x352x pH View Post
Its NOT glitched, this guy's solution is CORRECT. Re-do those two until the possessed enemy has gotten the kill. Just because you see X and X combo pop up on your screen does NOT mean it was the "killing blow"
I'm a girl xD

But yes you have to KILL the enemy with the combos not just damage. I'd suggest going back through the list again until you get it and get a KILL combo with each one. Try doing Wave 1 or 2 in Raven's Dome. The last one I needed was Bucking Bronco and Devil's Charge. Hope this helps.

Here is the list:

Possession and Shock Jockey
Possession and Devil's Kiss
Devil's Kiss and Charge
Murder of Crows and Devil's Kiss
Murder of Crows and Shock Jockey
Bucking Bronco and Devil's Kiss
Bucking Bronco and Charge
Undertow and Shock Jockey
MissJaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #10
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
EDIT: Finally got it. Can you believe my last combo was apparently Shock Jockey + Murder of Crows? Somehow I never managed to do that one? Anyway, what I did was just keep changing back and forth between the two vigors until the soldiers died by one of the two vigor strikes.

Last edited by Nevander; 08-05-2013 at 05:42 AM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:18 AM   #11
J Deedles

J Deedles's Gamercard
Just did this on the first arena with two guys left just start spamming the combo when they have little health left and then do it again on the next wave.
J Deedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #12
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I think the Possession combos are the trickiest. I had to do those ones multiple times before I earned the achievement.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #13
xRelentlessx

x7Relentless7x's Gamercard
Devils kiss and Charge just won't happen for me, devils kiss kills enemies instantly. im trying to span wave 1 of ops zeal as the enemies arent as overwhelming.

EDIT: Just got the achievement after posting lol
Currently 58880

Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds - Blue Ribbon Guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=508240

Last edited by xRelentlessx; 08-12-2013 at 02:01 PM.
xRelentlessx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #14
ShadyShall

ShadyShall's Gamercard
I am also having issues with this. I am sure it's just because i am not getting the killing blow... the problem is, i can't remember the last number i saw pop up, so i don't know if i need 1 or 2 or 3 more...

I have been not only keeping a list and crossing them off as i get them, but i have made sure to (at least i thought) pay attention to whether or not the combo was a kill or just damage...

for the possession ones, i am SURE i have these done because i was possessing a fireman or patriot, which have huge damage and kill little guys easily. i saw them kill the enemy while being possessed and either on fire or being shocked... but maybe the fire didn't register...

either way, i swear i went through the list 3 times full already but no chievo... going to just keep trying. i was on Ops Zeal but might try Raven because the enemies in Ops are so weak they die almost instantly when i hit them with the first vigor... that's why i had to use firemen and patriots for the possession cause no other enemy in that level could withstand being on fire long enough to kill another enemy...
Old 09-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #15
SUPER WHITEMANx

SUPER WHITEMANx's Gamercard
After doing this for a while it turned out that I wasn't missing one of the possession combos, but actually the shock-crow combo. For some reason it did not register the first few times I did it. Spam the two until it registers. Hope this helps.
SUPER WHITEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:28 AM   #16
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER WHITEMANx View Post
After doing this for a while it turned out that I wasn't missing one of the possession combos, but actually the shock-crow combo. For some reason it did not register the first few times I did it. Spam the two until it registers. Hope this helps.
Same exact problem I had:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
EDIT: Finally got it. Can you believe my last combo was apparently Shock Jockey + Murder of Crows? Somehow I never managed to do that one? Anyway, what I did was just keep changing back and forth between the two vigors until the soldiers died by one of the two vigor strikes.