PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 05:45 PM   #31
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 3,933
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
just had a look at the social club and it dosent look great. for red dead redemption it shows how many collectibles you have but not where they are.

combine this with a picture of where collectibles are. you know where they are and you know how many you have. but no way of telling which ones you have and which ones you dont....
__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #32
Bloomsberry
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 33
There is a car reward for the spaceship parts I can confirm that.

This is what is tracked that I see in the Stats menu:

General
- Letter scraps x/50
- Spaceship parts x/50

Vehicles
- Unique Stunt Jumps found x/50
- Unique Stunt Jumps completed x/50
- Under the Bridge x/50
- Knife Fights x/15
Bloomsberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #33
Barad
High on Life
 
Barad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Student
Posts: 21,679
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post

This still looks good. I forgot the Social club tracked stats online for every Rockstar game since IV. Not sure how the detailed the all this is until we see it all.
__________________
Massive Thanks to Rajeanero for the Shelby's!


---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:30 PM   #34
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 3,933
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomsberry View Post
There is a car reward for the spaceship parts I can confirm that.

This is what is tracked that I see in the Stats menu:

General
- Letter scraps x/50
- Spaceship parts x/50

Vehicles
- Unique Stunt Jumps found x/50
- Unique Stunt Jumps completed x/50
- Under the Bridge x/50
- Knife Fights x/15
yes, as expected. but im guessing it dosent show which bridges youve flown under etc.

__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:38 PM   #35
BiggD
On Hiatus
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13,847

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
yes, as expected. but im guessing it dosent show which bridges youve flown under etc.

Eh, it's not to bad to make a mental note of which bridge you flew under or which stunt jump you took.

Besides, if you decide to save them all for one sitting, the scenery around each bridge/jump will be a dead giveaway whether or not you already completed that one if you can remember the area around it.
__________________

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:42 PM   #36
JORDAN K 95
 
JORDAN K 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chester, England, U.K
Posts: 3,933
Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Eh, it's not to bad to make a mental note of which bridge you flew under or which stunt jump you took.

Besides, if you decide to save them all for one sitting, the scenery around each bridge/jump will be a dead giveaway whether or not you already completed that one if you can remember the area around it.
hopefully it wont be a problem. but youve reminded me of something when you posted this.

in gta4 when you fly under a bridge in a heli you have 5 seconds to pause the game and look at your minimap and it will show you the bridges. i cant remember if it shows them all or just the ones you have left.

if it does this in gta5 you can simply fly under one, mark the next one, fly under that rinse and repeat,
__________________

Thanks for the sig Gackt



BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #37
BiggD
On Hiatus
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 13,847

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
hopefully it wont be a problem. but youve reminded me of something when you posted this.

in gta4 when you fly under a bridge in a heli you have 5 seconds to pause the game and look at your minimap and it will show you the bridges. i cant remember if it shows them all or just the ones you have left.

if it does this in gta5 you can simply fly under one, mark the next one, fly under that rinse and repeat,
Ahh, true that. Completely forgot about this.

I think it would flash all the ones you had left. But yeah, if GTA V has this...it'll be very helpful!
__________________

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:40 AM.