PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #31
BorisCrooks

II BeAnZ II's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platuni View Post
Nope it hasn't my amount available is still the same as my balance
Still nothing, shall just nip to a store tomorrow and hope some stock is available.
BorisCrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #32
Dooby UK

I too ordered from GAME and my order says "Shipped" but has done for the last couple days. So does this mean we will not get it tomorrow? Because Royal Mail are delivering it, does that mean it could be classed as dispatched as of somewhere along tonight when the Royal Mail deliver it to the offices?

On Twitter, Game have said that we should not worry as it takes 24 hours for the status to refresh, but they did refer to if your order still says "Unshipped" although it should account for all status really.

Still, seems pretty strange if I get it a day after release, yet I "pre-ordered" it.
Dooby UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #33
BorisCrooks

II BeAnZ II's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooby UK View Post
I too ordered from GAME and my order says "Shipped" but has done for the last couple days. So does this mean we will not get it tomorrow? Because Royal Mail are delivering it, does that mean it could be classed as dispatched as of somewhere along tonight when the Royal Mail deliver it to the offices?

On Twitter, Game have said that we should not worry as it takes 24 hours for the status to refresh, but they did refer to if your order still says "Unshipped" although it should account for all status really.

Still, seems pretty strange if I get it a day after release, yet I "pre-ordered" it.
Were in the same boat i have no idea what it means, mine has said shipped since thursday. Im hoping that it may be dispatched some point tonight for delivery tomorrow. Just wish payment would go through..
Old 09-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #34
Dooby UK

I'm going to go check if my payment has been taken now actually. I will get back to you shortly, it will seem possible to get it tomorrow if it has, if it hasn't been taken, then looks very unlikely. The website status could change in the middle of the night if the Royal Mail are the couriers as they receive parcels areridiculous times, I know because I next door to a sorting office, their parcel delivery turns up around 2am.
Dooby UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:57 PM   #35
BorisCrooks

II BeAnZ II's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooby UK View Post
I'm going to go check if my payment has been taken now actually. I will get back to you shortly, it will seem possible to get it tomorrow if it has, if it hasn't been taken, then looks very unlikely. The website status could change in the middle of the night if the Royal Mail are the couriers as they receive parcels areridiculous times, I know because I next door to a sorting office, their parcel delivery turns up around 2am.
Mine has not been taken. Suppose there is sorta still a possibility if couriers are around till that time.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #36
Platuni

My payment has been taken out. I am slightly hopeful it will come tomorrow.
Platuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #37
BorisCrooks

II BeAnZ II's Gamercard
Quote:
My payment has been taken out. I am slightly hopeful it will come tomorrow.
Same buddy. Hope it arrives for you.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:58 PM   #38
Drazer76

Drazer76's Gamercard
Quote:
Nope it hasn't my amount available is still the same as my balance
Maybe the bank has forwarded the money but not processed it from you yet.

My money still 'has not been taken' as it were. But it's been shipped. So they must be sure they're getting it to ship it.
Drazer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:02 PM   #39
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
GAME are having issues with their site (again) some orders wont show at all, some will say not dispatched, etc but things are running as normal, it seems the site is just a little knackered, has been for a week or 2, my Dead Rising 3 order doesnt even show up.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:08 PM   #40
BorisCrooks

II BeAnZ II's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
GAME are having issues with their site (again) some orders wont show at all, some will say not dispatched, etc but things are running as normal, it seems the site is just a little knackered, has been for a week or 2, my Dead Rising 3 order doesnt even show up.
You sir fill me with hope! Heard from several people that the website and e-mails are not functioning properly! Have fun tomorrow lads!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:05 AM   #41
Platuni

It's just arrived. I hope everyone who ordered today get's there's too!
Platuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #42
three15

Quote:
It's just arrived. I hope everyone who ordered today get's there's too!
Good, gives me some hope, Nothing yet though. Although i'm lucky if I get mail before 3pm these days.
three15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #43
k2345

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Been talking to a mate who ordered the CE from GAME and he said he just got a text giving him the estimated delivery time, so still hope for anyone who has not received it yet

Inheritor Rank Achieved 14/01/12

k2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #44
MrVictorStone

MrVictorStone's Gamercard
I ordered the CE from Tescos and its still not dispatched yet. I'm away til Wednesday night anyway so the earliest I was expecting to get it is Thursday. However at this rate I'll be lucky to get it Thursday
Old 09-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #45
Cragza

Cragza's Gamercard
I pre-ordered mine from GAME and postman just brought it so I'm sure you will all get yours today!
Cragza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #46
fat_tony

Obi TW0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Mine arrived from GAME this morning, so hopefully the rest will be on time, too. They've been on Twitter all day saying that Royal Mail will be delivering them up until 4pm, so don't panic if it hasn't come yet!

100% Games
fat_tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:32 PM   #47
angelusanya78

angelusanya78's Gamercard
I work in my company post room and a load of stuff appeared from Amazon... I wonder what they could be lol
angelusanya78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #48
shaunsuk03

zvzsulleyzvz's Gamercard
i recieved my copy today
shaunsuk03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #49
MrVictorStone

MrVictorStone's Gamercard
Well Tesco just emailed me saying that due to a system error they won't be able to fulfill my ce order.... However every cloud and all that as way of apology they are sending me the standard edition for free!
Old 09-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #50
I Cullen I

I Beanie I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVictorStone View Post
Well Tesco just emailed me saying that due to a system error they won't be able to fulfill my ce order.... However every cloud and all that as way of apology they are sending me the standard edition for free!
I read the beginning part and thought shit that's harsh then I carried on reading lol, not bad dude A edition is better then no edition.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #51
Frasr

Frasr's Gamercard
Rushed home from college hoping to play GTA, but Nothing had arrived from Game (or tesco)..
It's now 6pm so there won't be any post until tomorrow

Very disappointed

Frasr is offline   Reply With Quote