Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
Hypnotoad11
Banned User

Hypnotoad11's Gamercard
What have i done wrong

Hello

I am hoping a moderator will read my post and be able to help.
I have been locked out of everything i cannot update my details or access any features also my gamer card is missing.When i try to access these features it says that i need to have submitted 5 posts or my account has been locked.
I know that i have done well over 50 posts and to my knowledge have not done anything wrong.
Can any body help.???

thanks
Old 09-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotoad11 View Post
Hello

I am hoping a moderator will read my post and be able to help.
I have been locked out of everything i cannot update my details or access any features also my gamer card is missing.When i try to access these features it says that i need to have submitted 5 posts or my account has been locked.
I know that i have done well over 50 posts and to my knowledge have not done anything wrong.
Can any body help.???

thanks
You only have 2 posts. Any comments on the front page don't count as the forum and the front page are two different entities. Just so you know, posts in the Off Topic forums don't count for your post count.

Read them.... apply them.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
Hypnotoad11
Banned User

Hypnotoad11's Gamercard
This is the problem it says 2 posts but i have had more i even had a signature and i was on the leader boards.I have also posted several times on the dead rising 3 thread
is there anything that can be done??.
there must be somebody that knows why i have been reset.

Also check out page 3 of the signature request thread i have 53 posts and spazaz man done my sig.

Last edited by Hypnotoad11; 09-17-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Your post in the signature request thread is with Hypnotoad 11 (join date: June 2009). This thread was created by Hypnotoad11 (join date: July 2010).
Old 09-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #5
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post
Your post in the signature request thread is with Hypnotoad 11 (join date: June 2009). This thread was created by Hypnotoad11 (join date: July 2010).
Multiple accounts are not allowed here. Pick the one you want to keep and I'll ban the other one Toad.

Read them.... apply them.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:09 PM   #6
Hypnotoad 11

Hypnotoad 11's Gamercard
Sorry i did not know there was a second account .Man do i feel dumb please can you ban the one without the signature.
Thanks for your help guys.