PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #31
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
I don't know about the Strangers and Freaks missions yet. The Strategy Guide doesn't mention that part.

As far as the Misc. stuff you mention, again, I haven't reviewed that in the club site yet, I am basing this information right from the Strategy Guide's 100% checklist.
Yeah, I figured that. Like I said, I was just wondering. It's going to take a loooong time before I even can consider finishing up for 100%. Excellent guide so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Mullet View Post
theres 69 story and 20 strangers and freaks so 89 missions to gold
According to the Social Club, there are 58 Strangers and Freaks missions, so there's a total of 127 missions. You need gold on a combination of 70 story and side missions.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 09-18-2013 at 07:50 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:50 PM   #32
BiggD
Halo: MCC - 120 Days Left

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaruch76 View Post
any idea when the collectible/stunt video guides will be available?
PowerPyx will have all his videos to me by tomorrow, and Maka by Sunday the earliest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Yo BiggD do you know if there are more than 70 missions to obtain this!? So we can leave like 3-5 harder missions out or do we really have to get gold in all the missions!?
As others have said, there are well over 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Yeah, I figured that. Like I said, I was just wondering. It's going to take a loooong time before I even can consider finishing up for 100%. Excellent guide so far.
Yeah, this Stat. Guide is confusing because of the way everything is broken down, but I'm trying to make the most sense of it plus balancing this guide with the Gold Medal Requirement thread. Hopefully by Friday night I have a better understanding of what side missions count towards the 100%.

Thanks to XeroFox for the sinister signature!

Batman: Arkham City | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #33
mosin360

mosin360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How do you get the three guys together off-mission?

Last goal met: 200k - Oct 6, 2013

mosin360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #34
jbaruch76

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosin360 View Post
I haven't done that yet, but I'm guessing you can call them up to hang out.
jbaruch76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #36
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I'll add a bit more to the MP section tonight after I log off.

Although, the MP is all BAR4D! Well, not ALL him, but he really wants to write those up
It was more to the point of I know you know how the RSC and Crew system works, so you can add that information in now. Don't need Barad for that.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #37
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosin360 View Post
Once Franklin & Trevor are introduced, playing as anyone of the 3 characters you can ring and invite the other two to meet up, pick them both up and get your wanted level.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:40 PM   #38
LuckIs0nMySide

Just so you know, an easy way I've found of getting the 'Los Santos Customs' achievement is by buying the LSC garage in Grand Senora Desert as Franklin, for $349,000, which then makes all your mods in the garage free. I pimped out an Infernus with all the best mods for literally nothing, except from the cost of the property.
LuckIs0nMySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:42 PM   #39
Lavindathar
The Amyrlin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Thanks for tis bud, awesome.
Last Achievement : Weed Whacker Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One) - 50g
Last 100% Completion : Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Fishman for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:49 PM   #40
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckIs0nMySide View Post
Just so you know, an easy way I've found of getting the 'Los Santos Customs' achievement is by buying the LSC garage in Grand Senora Desert as Franklin, for $349,000, which then makes all your mods in the garage free. I pimped out an Infernus with all the best mods for literally nothing, except from the cost of the property.
While this way works, it's also 2-3x more expensive to buy the garage rather than just buy the mods.

Old 09-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #41
Slow2die

Send a message via MSN to Slow2die Send a message via Skype™ to Slow2die

Slow2die's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I can't wait to see this guide develop over time

20k - 14th Sep 13
Slow2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #42
Lavindathar
The Amyrlin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Yeah, as said, gotta be more than 20 Stranger missions. I'm about 4 hrs in, 5 story missions or so and have done 8 stranger missions or so. I think there's like 60.
Last Achievement : Weed Whacker Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One) - 50g
Last 100% Completion : Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Fishman for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #43
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow2die View Post
I can't wait to see this guide develop over time
I'm excited to write the Multiplayer portion with B A R 4 D in the next two weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Yeah, as said, gotta be more than 20 Stranger missions. I'm about 4 hrs in, 5 story missions or so and have done 8 stranger missions or so. I think there's like 60.
Confirmed:

69 Story Mission
58 Stranger & Freaks Mission
63 Hobbies/Pastimes

Old 09-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #44
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
thanks for the guide, great work so far! i probably wont go for 100% because i hate gold medals for missions, but ill try and get as much g as i can!

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #45
colburn

Send a message via MSN to colburn

SystemErrored's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
great work will def help out if i can. glad one is already up and guiding. def will be keep my eye on this for help

Completed Retails: 12
Completed Arcade: 0

add me
colburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #46
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by colburn View Post
great work will def help out if i can. glad one is already up and guiding. def will be keep my eye on this for help
Of course! Anyone who can contribute to the guide on the achievements that are missing some info will be greatly appreciated.

Old 09-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #47
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckIs0nMySide View Post
I may have to do this, I've full modded 3 different cars so far but no achievement. Just need to make some dough with Franklin. While Michael has 1.2mill in his bank Franklin only has 20k LOL.

Quote:
I'm excited to write the Multiplayer portion with B A R 4 D in the next two weeks
I can't wait!

---

Old 09-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #48
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I may have to do this, I've full modded 3 different cars so far but no achievement. Just need to make some dough with Franklin. While Michael has 1.2mill in his bank Franklin only has 20k LOL.
Racism!

Old 09-18-2013, 09:29 PM   #49
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Racism!
Lol dude it's not my fault Franklin is poor as shit and no opportunities are coming his way.

For "All's Fare in Love and War", you should mention that to complete a private fare, you'll receive a call on Franklin's phone sometime after buying the company to do the private fare mission. Just got it myself, the call came about 3 days later though.

---

Old 09-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #50
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaruch76 View Post
any idea when the collectible/stunt video guides will be available?
Someone has gone ahead and made videos for some collectibles already.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=540066
Old 09-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #51
Kronic Herba

Kronic Herba's Gamercard
Thanks a ton for this! I believe the 2 of you did the Halo 4 boosting with DLC with me haha

Anyways...question! I am at like 34% in the game doing pretty much only missions. Did I fuck up those 2 miss-able achievements? I really hope not...if I didnt yet, how can I make sure I get them done ASAP

Also, for the Missions, Stranger/Freaks and Hobbies/Past Times...do I have this right: Missions are obvious, Strangers/Freaks are the Question Marks....what are Hobbies/Past Times??
Old 09-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #52
Slow2die

Send a message via MSN to Slow2die Send a message via Skype™ to Slow2die

Slow2die's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I bought the Limited Edition Strategy guide. It says "Guide for 100% completion" - But Strangers and Freaks are not included, yet they are required for 100% completion?

20k - 14th Sep 13
Slow2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #53
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Lol dude it's not my fault Franklin is poor as shit and no opportunities are coming his way.

For "All's Fare in Love and War", you should mention that to complete a private fare, you'll receive a call on Franklin's phone sometime after buying the company to do the private fare mission. Just got it myself, the call came about 3 days later though.
Will add this in now! Thanks, bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow2die View Post
I bought the Limited Edition Strategy guide. It says "Guide for 100% completion" - But Strangers and Freaks are not included, yet they are required for 100% completion?
There's confusion between the Strat. Guide (I'm using that as well) and Rockstar's Social Club website. I believe the Stranger and Freaks missions do count, I just don't know how many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronic Herba View Post
Thanks a ton for this! I believe the 2 of you did the Halo 4 boosting with DLC with me haha

Anyways...question! I am at like 34% in the game doing pretty much only missions. Did I fuck up those 2 miss-able achievements? I really hope not...if I didnt yet, how can I make sure I get them done ASAP

Also, for the Missions, Stranger/Freaks and Hobbies/Past Times...do I have this right: Missions are obvious, Strangers/Freaks are the Question Marks....what are Hobbies/Past Times??
Nah, you'll be fine. For the Altruistic Cult, there's about 4 opportunities when you pick up hitchhikers to get that done. For the Bail Bond achievement, there's about 5 or more that Maude gives you so you have a couple opportunities there as well.

Old 09-18-2013, 09:53 PM   #54
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I've just noticed this now that a few random events have popped up. Worth noting that as well as the blue/red dot, just as the event pops up on your mini-map, the whole square flashes white.

So it's kind of another signal to tell you that something is near by that you need to investigate.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #55
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
I've just noticed this now that a few random events have popped up. Worth noting that as well as the blue/red dot, just as the event pops up on your mini-map, the whole square flashes white.

So it's kind of another signal to tell you that something is near by that you need to investigate.
I'll add this in, but I didn't even notice this myself! How unobservant of me.

Old 09-18-2013, 10:25 PM   #56
DaveBodom

dave bodom's Gamercard
am i missing something with los Santos customs? I bought something in each category on two cars?
Old 09-18-2013, 10:35 PM   #57
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBodom View Post
am i missing something with los Santos customs? I bought something in each category on two cars?
People are reporting this to be a bit odd in unlocking. I'm not sure if the license plate and paint job counts, but try those.

I am going for this achievement myself soon. If I find out what the problem is I will note it here.

Old 09-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #58
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBodom View Post
Quote:
People are reporting this to be a bit odd in unlocking. I'm not sure if the license plate and paint job counts, but try those.

I am going for this achievement myself soon. If I find out what the problem is I will note it here.
I just got this to unlock. You need to buy a primary & secondary paint job and a paint job for your wheels and tint.

---

Old 09-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #59
Kronic Herba

Kronic Herba's Gamercard
Quote:

I'll try and get it tonight and see if I can try different things until it unlocks and will report back here with my info...unless someone else does this before me
Old 09-18-2013, 10:46 PM   #60
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
I just got this to unlock. You need to buy a primary & secondary paint job and a paint job for your wheels and tint.
Nice, thanks for the confirmation!!