PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #10
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascalov View Post
I have that one. You have to keep doing Air and Ground Trafficking missions as Trevor until it unlocks. I was quite close to the end of the story when I unlocked it. It unlocks after you have finished 5 of each, Air and Ground.
You also need to have purchased McKenzie Airfield as Trevor to unlock the trafficking missions initially.
Thank you for this. I will be adding this in when I am free in the afternoon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBodom View Post
ANy news on Kiffolm! or how its even started?

EDIT: Literally as i posted this a Brother Adrian emailed me randomly, with a link to enlightenment, i took the analysis and got sent a password for the next site. I think this is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tEhHoLLoW View Post
For The Kifflom Achievement:

/snip

For A Lot of Cheddar:
After you've done the last Mission you got ~20 Million Dollar, just buy Stock for 20 Million and instantly sell it, do this over and over again until you spend 200 Million.
So you do not have to collect the Epsilon Tracts for the achievement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Red Mist achievement.

So you know the icon does not show up as a ? after the first Rampage. After that, they show up as an Orange Skull. As mentioned, only Trevor can do these.

---

Three Man Army achievement (more details on how this is done)

Open up your phone, then go to Contacts. Now call either one of your partners and you'll be able to select 'Hangout'.

Once you've requested to hangout with either one, a new Stickman icon will will appear. This is the location of the person you called. So head there, pick them up and then repeat for the other person. Make sure you have a 4 seated car, and then best is to do this in the airport like you've mentioned.
Thanks Noz, I'll add this in as well when I get the chance a little later this afternoon.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote