PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-18-2013, 11:04 PM   #1
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Chop

So i was driving along with chop in the front seat, randomly the car stops, i'm thinking i hit some mission marker without noticing as they are small this time around. Nope, Chop manages to open the car door and makes a run for it. I jumped out too and ran around the corner after him but i can't find him for the life of me.

What is this? Dogs can open doors? Is this to do with his happiness in the iFruit app (that i still can't get into again since earlier today lol)? Also anyone know if i can just leave him and he comes back? I can't even use the whistle call. I can hear him barking but even with surround sound its hard to pinpoint.
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #2
AbstractL3G3ND

Send a message via AIM to AbstractL3G3ND

ai3stractlegend's Gamercard
You should be able to see where he is if you check the map, he will be a bone icon.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:12 PM   #3
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Hmm thanks, he ran home then. Must of been another dog i could hear maybe.

Love to know why he got out, i thought we were doing good, cruising along in our car freshly done up at the garage. Guess he doesn't like the colours lol
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Old 09-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #4
Barad
I found some Exotic Socks

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerchronic View Post
Hmm thanks, he ran home then. Must of been another dog i could hear maybe.

Love to know why he got out, i thought we were doing good, cruising along in our car freshly done up at the garage. Guess he doesn't like the colours lol
Or you haven't been playing ball with him lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:30 PM   #5
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Hadn't long picked him up, have been doing trevor all eve and finally decided to switch and catch up with my homie lol

But yea i haven't played ball with him since yesterday and he hasn't been fed, watered or walked on the app since midday as i cant get on it again (had it reset everything this morning so i was just meh if it wont let me on, sod it.)
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Old 09-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #6
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerchronic View Post
Hadn't long picked him up, have been doing trevor all eve and finally decided to switch and catch up with my homie lol

But yea i haven't played ball with him since yesterday and he hasn't been fed, watered or walked on the app since midday as i cant get on it again (had it reset everything this morning so i was just meh if it wont let me on, sod it.)
So you obviously don't deserve Chop at this point and need to give him back to that douchebag Lamar lol..only a matter of time before Chop runs away or decides to chew your face off.

Quote:

Old 09-18-2013, 11:33 PM   #7
STx INF3RN0

Send a message via MSN to STx INF3RN0

Fr0zencaveman's Gamercard
Ermmm I kind of accidentally ran over chop in my car... He seems peaceful on the pavement but the question is, does he respawn along with blue dot encounters that have also died??
Old 09-18-2013, 11:36 PM   #8
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by STx INF3RN0 View Post
Ermmm I kind of accidentally ran over chop in my car... He seems peaceful on the pavement but the question is, does he respawn along with blue dot encounters that have also died??
Chop respawns just like any family members you kill outside missions. Not sure about the random encounter characters, if they die and you haven't completed their mission, I don't see why they wouldn't appear again later. Once you do complete an encounter I don't think the same one appears again.

Quote:

Old 09-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #9
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by STx INF3RN0 View Post
I answered the latter in another thread, but yes it seems it with certain conditions.

I probably don't deserve Chop atm lol but Trevor, while i hated him at first due to certain missions that relate to another game, i grew to love his crazy fuck it all anarchistic life attitude, so until i finished everything in his area i played through with him
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Old 09-19-2013, 11:27 AM   #10
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yeah kinda boring with him as much as I love dogs. Went with him for a walk once, threw some ball but then I got bored fast so I took him with me in my car for a ride haha.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #11
OrangeC@

Send a message via MSN to OrangeC@

Orangecat02's Gamercard
I took Chop out for a walk, after a while I climbed up onto a roof top via a ladder. I threw the ball and it fell through the roof. When I turned around Chop had teleported to the roof, I climbed back down the ladder but chop was stuck on the roof, I climbed back up and he was having a spaz attack near the ladder.

After I stopped laughing, I climbed back down and ran off, threw the ball and he somehow came running after it. Weird.
OrangeC@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #12
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeC@ View Post
I took Chop out for a walk, after a while I climbed up onto a roof top via a ladder. I threw the ball and it fell through the roof. When I turned around Chop had teleported to the roof, I climbed back down the ladder but chop was stuck on the roof, I climbed back up and he was having a spaz attack near the ladder.

After I stopped laughing, I climbed back down and ran off, threw the ball and he somehow came running after it. Weird.
He probably just needed a time out.

Quote: