PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #121
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascalov View Post
I have that one. You have to keep doing Air and Ground Trafficking missions as Trevor until it unlocks. I was quite close to the end of the story when I unlocked it. It unlocks after you have finished 5 of each, Air and Ground.
You also need to have purchased McKenzie Airfield as Trevor to unlock the trafficking missions initially.
Thank you for this. I will be adding this in when I am free in the afternoon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBodom View Post
ANy news on Kiffolm! or how its even started?

EDIT: Literally as i posted this a Brother Adrian emailed me randomly, with a link to enlightenment, i took the analysis and got sent a password for the next site. I think this is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tEhHoLLoW View Post
For The Kifflom Achievement:

/snip

For A Lot of Cheddar:
After you've done the last Mission you got ~20 Million Dollar, just buy Stock for 20 Million and instantly sell it, do this over and over again until you spend 200 Million.
So you do not have to collect the Epsilon Tracts for the achievement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Red Mist achievement.

So you know the icon does not show up as a ? after the first Rampage. After that, they show up as an Orange Skull. As mentioned, only Trevor can do these.

---

Three Man Army achievement (more details on how this is done)

Open up your phone, then go to Contacts. Now call either one of your partners and you'll be able to select 'Hangout'.

Once you've requested to hangout with either one, a new Stickman icon will will appear. This is the location of the person you called. So head there, pick them up and then repeat for the other person. Make sure you have a 4 seated car, and then best is to do this in the airport like you've mentioned.
Thanks Noz, I'll add this in as well when I get the chance a little later this afternoon.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #122
tEhHoLLoW

tEhHoLLoW's Gamercard
You just have to do the Kifflom Missions you'll get.

- First some Missions where you have to just make Donations
- After that you have to Steal 5 Cars, 3 can be bought
- After that you'll get a Mission where you need to find something
- Then you need to buy the Epsilon Robe ($25k) and wear it for 10 Days, you can sleep to speed it up
- After that you have to Run in a specific spot for 5 miles and then pay some money again
tEhHoLLoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #123
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
You just have to do the Kifflom Missions you'll get.

- First some Missions where you have to just make Donations
- After that you have to Steal 5 Cars, 3 can be bought
- After that you'll get a Mission where you need to find something
- Then you need to buy the Epsilon Robe ($25k) and wear it for 10 Days, you can sleep to speed it up
- After that you have to Run in a specific spot for 5 miles and then pay some money again
Thanks for the details, I'll add that in!

Old 09-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #124
Theticalshelf

Theticalshelf's Gamercard
At the end of the game; [SPOILER] You have to kill 1 of your teammates, making three man's army achievement impossible to get after that part, and thus missable.
Theticalshelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #125
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theticalshelf View Post
At the end of the game; [SPOILER] You have to kill 1 of your teammates, making three man's army achievement impossible to get.
Hmm, good call. I'll make a note that this should be done before the final story mission.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #126
tEhHoLLoW

tEhHoLLoW's Gamercard
You don't have to kill one of them, you can spare both. I haven't tried it but since you can replay the Missions I believe you can just replay the Mission and not kill them.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #127
Theticalshelf

Quote:
You don't have to kill one of them, you can spare both. I haven't tried it but since you can replay the Missions I believe you can just replay the Mission and not kill them.
It's either you kill 1 of them, or have "deathwishes", which means the player you are at that moment will die.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #128
tEhHoLLoW

tEhHoLLoW's Gamercard
I did deathwishes and no one died, and I just did the achievement after I completed the Main Missions.
So before you say an achievement is impossible to get after the Mission just try it next time.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #129
Theticalshelf

Then I got wrong info from my friend and I apologize for that.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #130
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
I did deathwishes and no one died, and I just did the achievement after I completed the Main Missions.
So before you say an achievement is impossible to get after the Mission just try it next time.
So it can be dome whenever so long as you don't:

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Old 09-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #131
DaveBodom

Dave Bodom's Gamercard
Wait wait wait, how does the death affect things like strangers and freaks etc? I dont really want to limit myself to having to save someone, prefer having a spur of the moment decision.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #132
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Wait wait wait, how does the death affect things like strangers and freaks etc? I dont really want to limit myself to having to save someone, prefer having a spur of the moment decision.
You're fine...so long as you don't complete the Gold Medal requirements for the end missions "Something Sensible" and "The Time's Come", you can work on the 3 Star chase post game.

If you want to complete those missions with Gold Medals then you better get the 3 Star chase achievement done before them.

Old 09-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #133
MiNDmaZing

MiNDmaZing's Gamercard
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by MiNDmaZing; 09-19-2013 at 01:30 PM.
MiNDmaZing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #134
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNDmaZing View Post
(Spoiler) i killed trevor, is it now impossible to do 100% because of the stranger and freaks missions?
Please use spoiler tags correctly so people don't flame you

It's typed like this:

[spoiler=GTA]text here[/ s p o i l e r]

But without any spaces in the second bracket.

And yes, you need to reload a save if you have not completed his missions yet.

Last edited by BiggD; 09-19-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:22 PM   #135
DaveBodom

Dave Bodom's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Please use spoiler tags correctly so people don't flame you

It's typed like this:

[spoiler=GTA]text here[/ s p o i l e r]

But without any spaces in the second bracket.

And yes, you need to reload a save if you have not completed his missions yet.

completing the final mission without the gold requirements means you'll keep all three then?
Old 09-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #136
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Epsilon Program!

http://epsilonprogram.com

No idea if the site is useful for the achievement, but the site is funny and you can even get a screensaver!

A few interesting facts:
Quote:
5. Everyone is related to everyone else, except for people with red hair - FACT!

6. Sperm does not exist - it is a lie spread by biology teachers - along with everything else you have ever been told - FACT!

7. Men are supposed to lie with nine new partners a week. Women are supposed to lie with six, except for in July, when they must lie with five men a day - FACT!
KIFFLOM!
Old 09-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #137
IronOHeade

IronOHeade's Gamercard
Thanks For letting me know!

IronOHeade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #138
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
completing the final mission without the gold requirements means you'll keep all three then?
Yes, sir. This is what people are saying.

Old 09-19-2013, 02:32 PM   #139
Fluttershy

vReneigh's Gamercard
Quote:
-snip-
Hey man, I used part of the 100% achievement part in my guide, If you would prefer I didn't use it please let me know. Guide is here.
Fluttershy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #140
Mr Chaotix

Mr Chaotix's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Ceris   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Three Man Army achievement (more details on how this is done)

Note: From what I'm gathering, this can't be attempted until all 3 of the characters have met and all have each others contacts. I've trying it before this and I can only call one of the guys at a time to hangout out. The other is always Busy. Plus this is only going through Michael as he has both Franklins and Trevors numbers.
I had only just done the Fame or Shame mission before attempting the Three Man Army achievement. So at that point Franklin and Trevor hadn't met.

What I did was, I called up Trevor first and asked him to hang out, then called Franklin. Went over and picked up Franklin first then Trevor.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #141
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Looks like guides on the site are still being done in my layout I began a couple years ago . Good job, Him. We'll have to chat once we are both online. Especially the way the banners look, Nozza
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:17 PM   #142
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Was looking around and saw this elsewhere on TA.com:

TP Industries Arms Race:

"Once you complete enough of Trevors story you will gain the ability to purchase properties, and McKenzie Field Hangar was the property that I was outside when this happened so I suspect you will be in a similar position! If not, McKenzie Field Hangar will be marked on your map as a Property for purchase so just set a waypoint and head there.
You will need $150,000 to buy the field and once you have done so, there's a cutscene where you meet the Control Tower operator Carlos.
Carlos will now inform you that there is an ongoing arms trade 'war' going on, so you will be required to either use the dune buggy provided to carry out weapons drop collections (travel to a set location, sometimes racing against rival gunrunners and sometimes staying offroad to avoid the police) or using the plane provided to either drop weapons or bombs on customers (or rivals). Once you have completed 5 of each type of mission, the achievement will unlock.
Each time you complete a plane or dunebuggy mission, you may need to drive away from the area for a short while so the next job(s) can 'spawn' but it's possible to do 5 of each without having to do any side missions or main missions in between."

I guess for the last part of that, you could also just quicksave.

EDIT: Also, since 'Three Man Army' is stated as missable, you may want to throw it up in the Roadmap under the Missable Achievements.

Last edited by Creasy47; 09-19-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #143
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Chaotix View Post
I had only just done the Fame or Shame mission before attempting the Three Man Army achievement. So at that point Franklin and Trevor hadn't met.

What I did was, I called up Trevor first and asked him to hang out, then called Franklin. Went over and picked up Franklin first then Trevor.
This is when I tried it, right after this mission but it wouldn't let me call Trevor to hangout. I'll try again in a minute, because all of them are just hanging around the city.

Right now I'm at the point of Franklin being able to meet Lester, which makes me believe he will then meet everyone else. I'll try now before this and then try again after if all have met each other.

Edit: Ok, it can be done as soon as the 'Fame or Shame' mission is complete but I'd wait a bit or do another mission to be sure. Didn't work for me then, but has now and I've done about 2 missions since then.

So yeah. There you go. Add it in!!!!!!!!!

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 09-19-2013 at 03:39 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #144
UsR Jason

Good Game Mong's Gamercard
I can't get Ron to email me about the Altruistic Cult. So I am screwed. Taking bail bonds up there didn't even get the gate to open. The icon is not on the map either. I can find it but the gates are shut.
UsR Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #145
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
This is when I tried it, right after this mission but it wouldn't let me call Trevor to hangout. I'll try again in a minute, because all of them are just hanging around the city.

Right now I'm at the point of Franklin being able to meet Lester, which makes me believe he will then meet everyone else. I'll try now before this and then try again after if all have met each other.

Edit: Ok, it can be done as soon as the 'Fame or Shame' mission is complete but I'd wait a bit or do another mission to be sure. Didn't work for me then, but has now and I've done about 2 missions since then.

So yeah. There you go. Add it in!!!!!!!!!
Okay, so does this looks good?

Quote:
The earliest you can attempt this achievement is after the "Fame or Shame" story mission, as this is when all three characters will be available to hangout together within the game. When you are ready to gang up with the other characters, open up your phone and go to Contacts. Now call either one of your partners and you'll be able to select "Hangout."

Once you've requested to hangout with either one, a new Stickman icon will will appear on your map. This is the location of the person you have just called. Head there, pick them up and then repeat this for the other character. Make sure you have a four-door car when picking them up!

In order to obtain a 3 Star Wanted level, you will need to either kill a police officer or trespass an airport. Both of these methods will get you 3 Stars right away, however it is recommended to trespass the airport for a larger-scaled chase. As soon as you receive your Wanted level, keep driving laps around the immediate area until three minutes have passed and the achievement has unlocked. Since the area around the airport contains little to no AI and there is a lot of open space, this method is by far more efficient than taking the chase to the crowded streets of Los Santos.

For further explanation on how the Wanted Levels work, CLICK HERE.

NOTE: Try to work on this achievement BEFORE the last few story missions! If fulfill the Gold Medal requirements for the missions "Something Sensible" and "The Time's Come", you will not be able to get this achievement.

Old 09-19-2013, 04:05 PM   #146
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Okay, so does this looks good?
Yep. Also, the people you call may not always be available to hangout. Sometimes they're doing jobs, sleeping etc. So it's just trial and error on when everyone is free. Just keep making calls as you play and after every mission you do.

Also, you still haven't changed this; "these Rampages will appear as an orange question mark on your map.". First Rampage is an Orange ?. After that, they're all Orange Skulls.

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:01 PM   #147
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Kifflom! achievement finally updated.

Damn, that's a complex one.

Old 09-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #148
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Kifflom! is looooong. I might be blind as hell, but where is the stamina bar?
Old 09-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #149
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Just a little heads-up yo bro for the others, you need to advance forward in the story-mission to unlock these locations, you can't get them after the RAMPAGE ONE. I tried that and no skull appeared ever, what a waste of time haha:

Quote:
  • Rampage 1 – Sandy Shores on Marina Drive
  • Rampage 2 – Corner of Macdonald Street and Jamestown Street in Rancho, Los Santos
  • Rampage 3 – In an alley on Forum Drive in Chamberlin Hills, Los Santos
  • Rampage 4 – Fort Zancudo Approach in Great Chaperral
  • Rampage 5 – Mirror Park, Los Santos

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:28 PM   #150
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Kifflom! is looooong. I might be blind as hell, but where is the stamina bar?
It is And now that I think about it, I don't think there is an actual bar for stamina. There's a skill to increase it (by running and cycling more often) but I think it just runs out when it runs out. Then it starts to cut into your health if you keep running with low stamina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Just a little heads-up yo bro for the others, you need to advance forward in the story-mission to unlock these locations, you can't get them after the RAMPAGE ONE. I tried that and no skull appeared ever, what a waste of time haha:
Ahh really? The Strategy Guide says the only prerequisite is "Trevor Philips Industries", but I'm guessing that's only for the first Rampage then?