PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
tjevo9

Doctor Who TJ's Gamercard
Modifying Franklin's Buffalo?

So, each character get's their own unique vehicles. Here's what I was wondering.

If I modify one of their vehicles, for instance Franklin's Bravado Buffalo, will it stay like that when I return to his house?

Like if I modify it, exit the vehicle, do a few missions without it. Head back to the house where it'll be parked. Will it still be modified the in the same way?
tjevo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I modified Michael's car, and it has remained that way ever since, so I would assume so.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
tjevo9

Doctor Who TJ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
I modified Michael's car, and it has remained that way ever since, so I would assume so.
Nice, I wanted to know because I didn't want to spend my money and then it returns to stock afterwards. Cheers
tjevo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:18 PM   #4
Grey Delta

Grey Delta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You can even wreck it and it'll magically re-appear in perfect condition

Grey Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:24 PM   #5
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
According to the strategy guide though to get the achievement for modding a car fully it has to be a car not associated with any of the main characters....just a FYI
FRIENDSHIP: A smile. A hug. A touch. A tender thought. Friends are for holding your hand, for sharing your laughter and for wiping away your tears. We all need friends. Even when we're trying to take over the universe. Only then they're just pond-life, to be used for their military knowledge and diplomatic skills, then spat out and urinated on from a great height. Proving their worth as mere stepping stones on the road to your goal as the ultimate leader. That's what friends are for.
Tieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
TransonicPower

JJ Diamondz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieg View Post
According to the strategy guide though to get the achievement for modding a car fully it has to be a car not associated with any of the main characters....just a FYI
What actually is required for a full upgraded car? I have bought upgrades to my cars and I'm pretty sure some of them I bought pretty much everything I could...
Old 09-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #7
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransonicPower View Post
What actually is required for a full upgraded car? I have bought upgrades to my cars and I'm pretty sure some of them I bought pretty much everything I could...
Check the posted achievement guide....author covers it in there
FRIENDSHIP: A smile. A hug. A touch. A tender thought. Friends are for holding your hand, for sharing your laughter and for wiping away your tears. We all need friends. Even when we're trying to take over the universe. Only then they're just pond-life, to be used for their military knowledge and diplomatic skills, then spat out and urinated on from a great height. Proving their worth as mere stepping stones on the road to your goal as the ultimate leader. That's what friends are for.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:00 PM   #8
I X I Shock I

I X I Shock I's Gamercard
Do the character specific cars ever get lost? I had a Patriot that I couldn't find show up in the impound once, never had Franklin's Buffalo go there, even though it was lost for a good couple hours.

Gamerscore:
25000 ~ 'Principessa in Another Castello', Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, 02/13/11
50000 ~
'One of the Bros', FIFA 13, 11/6/12
75000 ~
'My Generation', Titanfall, 03/29/14
I X I Shock I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #9
Mac Chickgun

mac chickqun's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieg View Post
Not true, I got my cheevo after upgrading Trevor's.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:22 PM   #10
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Chickgun View Post
Not true, I got my cheevo after upgrading Trevor's.
Thx for info...I would much rather upgrade the buffalo then some other car. I'll have to reread that part of the guide. Might have read it wrong.