PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-22-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
demonizer_andy

demonizer andy's Gamercard
48/50 bridges

anyone had issues with this both me and a friend follwing the brady games guide have flown under all bridges on seperate consoles and we both have 48 bridges left, so wondered if theres something glitchy going on or the guide is incorrect
demonizer_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
blfire

Avoids's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonizer_andy View Post
anyone had issues with this both me and a friend follwing the brady games guide have flown under all bridges on seperate consoles and we both have 48 bridges left, so wondered if theres something glitchy going on or the guide is incorrect
I know for a fact that there are two bridges that are very hard to get. Both of them are in the canals runs.

Give me a second and ill post the video with what im talking about.

Number 13 and number 30
Both of those are very hard to get i missed both of those myself, try not to hit water, try not to hit walls etc. go through them multiple times.

Last edited by blfire; 09-22-2013 at 07:04 PM.
blfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #3
BiggD
Hiatuses Are Overrated

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Why not just use the video guides in the Achievement Guide and not make a separate thread for this? The videos will help, a lot.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
demonizer_andy

yeah i got them 2 they were a bit cheeky, but been through every bridge twice and nothing :/
Old 09-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #5
blfire

Avoids's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonizer_andy View Post
yeah i got them 2 they were a bit cheeky, but been through every bridge twice and nothing :/
Well if you have those two then idk what to say, When I finished i redid all my bridges about 3 different times and it still didn't give it to me till i redid those brides about 10 times each.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #6
demonizer_andy

iv gone under most if not all the bridges a fair few times but iv deffo 100% got the 2 ya mentioned, im starting at number 1 and doing it again but its frustrating as i know iv flown under em all :/
Old 09-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #7
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
You can't touch the sides. Buzzard only for bridges #13 & #14:

Those are probably the ones you don't have, as they are the only ones that aren't easy.

There's another small bridge one in the northeast too, but it's probably the ones I already mentioned. Can't touch the top, sides or bottom (including water).

Why didn't you just use the in-game notification to see if it counted or not while you were doing them?

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote