PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-24-2013, 03:40 AM   #121
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
For Arms Trafficking with the plane, do you have to get all the bonuses for it to count for gold since no medal shows up on the completion screen?

Also, I can't find where to replay them.
For any mission where there are no set requirements (bonuses do not count) it is an automatic gold for completion.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:41 AM   #122
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBOX ISAAC82 View Post
For any mission where there are no set requirements (bonuses do not count) it is an automatic gold for completion.
Oh, cool. That means I have 10 more gold medals than I thought and am more than halfway to 70!
Old 09-24-2013, 03:44 AM   #123
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Oh, cool. That means I have 10 more gold medals than I thought and am more than halfway to 70!
Lucky! I only have like 20

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:45 AM   #124
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Lucky! I only have like 20
I have 31 that I can count on the replay mission/strangers&freaks menus, plus the 10 from trafficking. I don't know if there are any others that don't appear, but count.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:06 AM   #125
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
I have 31 that I can count on the replay mission/strangers&freaks menus, plus the 10 from trafficking. I don't know if there are any others that don't appear, but count.
Hopefully once I finish the storyline, I can go back and Gold Medal all the S&F's that way I don't need to work with so many long Story missions! I'd love to have everything Single Player related done by next Tuesday when the Online launches...but at this rate...I doubt it.

Old 09-24-2013, 04:16 AM   #126
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Hopefully once I finish the storyline, I can go back and Gold Medal all the S&F's that way I don't need to work with so many long Story missions! I'd love to have everything Single Player related done by next Tuesday when the Online launches...but at this rate...I doubt it.
My thoughts exactly. I collected all the letters today, but I've had to take a break from the game and get back to BF3 - I was just getting so burned out. I sat here for about 12 to 14 hours a day, three days straight, with non-stop GTA IV.

Tomorrow I'm going to get the alien space ship parts and maybe I'll try to knock out the sea collection achievement (the waste). After that, I'll get all the requirements for 100%, beat the game so I have it, and then focus on getting all Golds so I have no SP achievements left come next Tuesday, as I'll solely be focusing on enjoying Online and playing the BF4 beta.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:10 AM   #127
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
I would definitely wait before replaying missions. I am going to get everything done before I try anymore as I have had cars disappear and even current ongoing strangers and friends missions restart, which was very annoying when I had to start Kifflom over again.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:20 AM   #128
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
My thoughts exactly. I collected all the letters today, but I've had to take a break from the game and get back to BF3 - I was just getting so burned out. I sat here for about 12 to 14 hours a day, three days straight, with non-stop GTA IV.

Tomorrow I'm going to get the alien space ship parts and maybe I'll try to knock out the sea collection achievement (the waste). After that, I'll get all the requirements for 100%, beat the game so I have it, and then focus on getting all Golds so I have no SP achievements left come next Tuesday, as I'll solely be focusing on enjoying Online and playing the BF4 beta.
I need to speed my progress up. I'm hoping my schedule falls like this:

Tuesday: TP Arms Industries + (other side achievements) + Bridges/Knifes
Wednesday: Stunts + UFO Parts
Thursday: Letters + Nuclear Waste
Friday - Sunday: Finish everything else + Gold Medals

Really hope I can finish the 665 of Single Player before Tuesday as well!!

Quote:
I would definitely wait before replaying missions. I am going to get everything done before I try anymore as I have had cars disappear and even current ongoing strangers and friends missions restart, which was very annoying when I had to start Kifflom over again.
Yeah, that's a good idea. Hopefully they won't be too bad going back to and I can easily Gold Medal 'em in just one attempt to save time.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:28 AM   #129
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Same here, I only have 7 GOLD MISSIONS left, monster stunts and yeah the annoying triathlon and other stuff to get all the medals!
Old 09-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #130
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I'll be lucky to finish the story this year alone but soon as next Tuesday commences I'm going to be all over that.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #131
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Same here, I only have 7 GOLD MISSIONS left, monster stunts and yeah the annoying triathlon and other stuff to get all the medals!
I hate you! I'm so far behind on my Gold Medals

Old 09-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #132
DESTRO5

RisottoRage's Gamercard

It doesn't seem to tedious compared to previous games.

DESTRO5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #133
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTRO5 View Post
It doesn't seem to tedious compared to previous games.
Previous GTA games didn't have Gold Medals...?

The Ballad of Gay Tony did...but there were only like 15 missions anyways.

Old 09-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #134
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Quote:
I need to speed my progress up. I'm hoping my schedule falls like this:

Tuesday: TP Arms Industries + (other side achievements) + Bridges/Knifes
Wednesday: Stunts + UFO Parts
Thursday: Letters + Nuclear Waste
Friday - Sunday: Finish everything else + Gold Medals

Yeah, that's a good idea. Hopefully they won't be too bad going back to and I can easily Gold Medal 'em in just one attempt to save time.
Seems like a good schedule. Good luck! My problem is I get wrapped up in playing Battlefield 3 or I switch back to get some Vegas 1 achievements (damn my new profile, I already had 900+ on this a few years ago) and I just don't play GTA V. I would have almost everything done now if I had stuck with GTA V entirely.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #135
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Mission: The Civil Border Patrol (Triggered by Trevor)
  • Mariachi My Ride - Steal the band's Tornado after stunning them
  • Stop the Music - Stop the ban within 40 secons
Typo yo but don't call me the grammar nazi haha!

Finally got my gold missions done (37 STORY/32 SAF). On my count that is 69, weird but it unlocked!

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 09-24-2013 at 05:00 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:58 PM   #136
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Typo yo but don't call me the grammar nazi haha!
My "D" button must have not been working

Old 09-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #137
x Jecht x

x Jecht x's Gamercard
Quote:
This leads me to believe that for doing the trafficing missions I have gained an extra 10 gold medals... But when going down my missions list and my strangers/freaks list I count 66 golds... So surely I should have the achievement by now if Trevor's delivery missions count? :S
Old 09-25-2013, 01:14 AM   #138
Dawgmuffin

Dawgmuffin's Gamercard
For now I'm going down the list of story missions, getting gold on everything, but "Bugstars Equipment" (smart Jewel Store Job preparation) won't load. It just sits at a black screen with the spinning thing in the corner until I dashboard :/ I only tried twice, but I'm paranoid it could corrupt a save or something. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit: Tried a third time, this time waiting ~8 minutes before dashboarding. Obviously it's not a huge deal, but I was looking forward to seeing solid gold medals on the top 16 missions :P
"Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death."

Last edited by Dawgmuffin; 09-25-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Dawgmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:43 AM   #139
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

I just went through and got Gold on a few 'Strangers & Freaks' missions after getting all the space ship parts. Just wanted to break up the monotony of collectible searching, and now, I think I'll save getting gold for very last.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:16 AM   #140
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

So, have the arms trafficking missions definitely been confirmed to count towards gold? I have 37 without, 47 with. It would be nice to know!
Old 09-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #141
Dawgmuffin

Dawgmuffin's Gamercard
Quote:
So, have the arms trafficking missions definitely been confirmed to count towards gold? I have 37 without, 47 with. It would be nice to know!
I just got the achievement (And 665 gamerscore now!), and I can confirm, as I always assumed, that Trevor's trafficking missions do not count. I had to get 70 gold medals that actually appeared in the replay menu, then ended up getting another before the achievement popped during the post-result loading screen. My guess is you just have to finish another mission for the game to realize you have 70.
"Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death."
Dawgmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:04 AM   #142
DerEnglaender

MakeMeACoffee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgmuffin View Post
I just got the achievement (And 665 gamerscore now!), and I can confirm, as I always assumed, that Trevor's trafficking missions do not count. I had to get 70 gold medals that actually appeared in the replay menu, then ended up getting another before the achievement popped during the post-result loading screen. My guess is you just have to finish another mission for the game to realize you have 70.
Unlocked for me as I got number 70. Also confirm that Trevors do not count.

DerEnglaender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:14 AM   #143
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Thanks for the confirmation guys. Time to update the OP.

Old 09-26-2013, 04:49 AM   #144
Wampus Cra

Wampus Cra's Gamercard
Anyone having an issue with the quest about the architect plans getting a gold? Ive done it at 45 seconds even and it wont give me gold... does it have to be under 45 seconds? Seems like theres other requirements this isn't showing besides just completing within 45 seconds or under.
Wampus Cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:48 AM   #145
slackydave

slackydave's Gamercard
Thanks for this, imo some of these are gonna be pretty annoying to get.

slackydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #146
Pavel

The Merryweather Heist - Freighter Approach

Does this counts as two golds after you replay the mission with other approach, or the game counts only first one, who you choose?

I'm around 60 golds now and only 225G. Think i'll get the gold achievement before anything else.
I love that the whole world is unlocked from beginning and you are free to explore, without the need to constantly do story missions to unlock other parts, like the old GTA games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackydave View Post
Thanks for this, imo some of these are gonna be pretty annoying to get.
Just do as much Strangers & Freaks missions as possible. Not that the main strory ones are tough, but they are much longer.

Last edited by Pavel; 09-26-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Pavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:27 PM   #147
VVh1pCr3am

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wampus Cra View Post
Anyone having an issue with the quest about the architect plans getting a gold? Ive done it at 45 seconds even and it wont give me gold... does it have to be under 45 seconds? Seems like theres other requirements this isn't showing besides just completing within 45 seconds or under.
Has to be under. As soon as the guy tosses you a hard hat, run up and kill/punch the architect and then run away. I did it in 13 seconds.
VVh1pCr3am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:43 PM   #148
HeartbreakRidge

HeartbreakRidge's Gamercard
Tevor Philips "No Survivors"

I'm a little confused - who exactly has to be killed to get the No Survivors checkmark for Trevor Philips? Looking at videos it does not appear to be literally everybody, but it's not clear to me who counts and who doesn't.

Thanks in advance!
HeartbreakRidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:48 PM   #149
seven43861

Seven43861's Gamercard
How do you complete the interrogation without Mr. K's heart stopping?
Got it, basically save electricity for the last one.

Last edited by seven43861; 09-26-2013 at 11:05 PM.
seven43861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:55 AM   #150
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Can you complete mission 69 and 70 if you complete 71 first (AKA can I get gold in those two missions if I go with 71 for my ending)?