The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? I am limited in the vehicle I am allowed to steal and track as my own vehicle near the start of GTAO? What the fuck?

it wont matter much I guess when you make enough GTA $$ to buy and insure your own vehicle, thats likely just so you have a car that always spawns near the start

sucks I worked so hard to get 100% thinking today at midnight online would be up and running and I would be trying to be first to get to rank 100. too bad everyone can catch up now ;P

Agreed. It's BS that some people can play and others can't. Tad unfair.

the online's cool and all, but honestly, i liked GTA 4's online a lot better. i mean yeah the free roam's a lot cooler in GTA 5 but where's all the gametypes? no cops and crooks, no witness protection (played the heck out of those back in the day), heck, even no party mode where you can turn off the cops, which was honestly mainly what i was looking forward to playing online.

all i know is that personally i know me and all my friends will get bored of the online real quick and i wouldn't be surprised if i find myself back on GTA 4's free roam with a full lobby soon. they added a lot but at the same time they pretty much ditched everything they did in GTA 4's online.

the online's cool and all, but honestly, i liked GTA 4's online a lot better. i mean yeah the free roam's a lot cooler in GTA 5 but where's all the gametypes? no cops and crooks, no witness protection (played the heck out of those back in the day), heck, even no party mode where you can turn off the cops, which was honestly mainly what i was looking forward to playing online.

all i know is that personally i know me and all my friends will get bored of the online real quick and i wouldn't be surprised if i find myself back on GTA 4's free roam with a full lobby soon. they added a lot but at the same time they pretty much ditched everything they did in GTA 4's online.

This. It has a lot more to do, but I feel like it just lacks the simplistic fun and entertainment from IV.

This. It has a lot more to do, but I feel like it just lacks the simplistic fun and entertainment from IV.

exactly. honestly even if there was just a simple option to turn off the cops in private matches that'll be great.

Don't forget there's still a shit load of stuff to come!

Wait until we can use the content creator.

the content creator's just to make custom deathmatch and race games im pretty sure, which sucks imo

Finally can stop my bitching, got into an actual game with a full 16 players. Played several missions so far, just did one called Hippy Hunting which was quite fun, haven't encountered any assholes thus far either. Good luck everybody!

exactly. honestly even if there was just a simple option to turn off the cops in private matches that'll be great.

the content creator's just to make custom deathmatch and race games im pretty sure, which sucks imo

True but they are planning on making a content creator for every type of mission like bank robbing and stuff. plus the story type missions with friends is amazing in opinion

I still have no luck going past the first tutorial for online. I always get stuck at either the "Launching Session" or "Waiting for more players to join" screeb. It's been like this since the morning. :(

I've played all day with big problems in the morning, but it's been fine ever since. Seems to be random for most people.

EDIT: Playing in a big party mode, trying to rob all the stores, and some prick is chasing me down as I'm escaping. He doesn't get me, so he sets a $7,000 bounty on me. Nobody gets me, so I just get kicked. What a fucking joke.

Edited by Creasy47

Stunt jumps at the docks were annoying the hell out of me-- especially since I've watched videos of one I keep failing, and have absolutely no clue why it's failing, when I can't tell how I'm landing any differently than the people who are doing it successfully.

And then after losing bikes and crashing a few times, I decided to do the trick of quick saving so I wouldn't have to keep buying a bike over and over. So then I load the save, and there's Franklin in the right spot, but just standing there and no bike to be seen. Fucking lovely.

I'd be fine if the GTA Online servers were down and no one was able to connect while they were fixing it. What I hate is everyone (4 people) on my friends list are playing GTA Online, whooping it up and having fun, and here I am unable to load a fucking tutorial mission and looking like a fucking idiot.

And people are getting online, but no one is bothering to post exactly what they did. Can someone help me and tell me exactly what menu options you chose to launch GTA Online?

Thanks!

Edited by Nurd Alurt

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread