PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
PsychoKnight666

PsychoKnight666's Gamercard
Dieing online lol (not a moan)

Got online last night seemed peaceful then all hell broke loose just one big DM .... I got killed by a water cannon on the fire engine lmao

PsychoKnight666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
master_shake_350

Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Someguy mowed me down whilst I was attempting to switch servers to join a friend.

It wasn't funny for me but my friend pissed himself.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
wexsuvslim

wexsuvslim's Gamercard
playing in randomn lobbies absolutely sucks, passive mode is pointless unless u r walking around on foot

i hate the fact that even with passive mode enabled someone can gun me down while i am in my car

i absolutely love the game itself but i will never play online unless it's in a private or solo lobby(but i guess that's what private lobbies are for. lol)
Old 10-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
shooterking69

mastershoter's Gamercard
Idk I have been playing randoms every since I started and I have not seen any super assholes.

"Golly, I Better Make Batman A Sandwich Before He Slaps Me Like The Bitch I Am." -Superman
shooterking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:00 PM   #5
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I've been loosing money directly from the bank upon each death... 2000!!! The game said it is safe in the bank...
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
ThisCuddlyBear

Optimus Freak's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pined5551 View Post
I've been loosing money directly from the bank upon each death... 2000!!! The game said it is safe in the bank...
I believe there are medical charges for death. I've noticed also my ammo depletes as well.

Send a message to my Xbox gamertag: Optimus Freak
Its faster to contact me through xbl msg!
ThisCuddlyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #7
PsychoKnight666

I'm used to dieing a lot online lol .... Playing random lobbies till a mate gets gta .... Might just been unlucky but had 2 noobs riding around together killing everyone .... But hey it's part and parcel of playing online and don't take it serious .... I'm quite happy in free roam robbing stores, killing ncp at ATM and killing cops and if the lobby turns into a kill zone I'll do that as well lol

Old 10-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #8
Tenroh

Tenroh's Gamercard
This morning I got on and drove to a robbable store North of Los Santos all by myself - no one was around it. As soon as I enter the store my phone rings from Simeon and it goes through a cutscene. When it ends I'm back in the store and there's a guy at the ATM and a dude with body armor robbing the store. I shoot him in the back of the head, get the cash from the register and head to my car. As I enter my car the dude I just killed seconds ago is spraying my car with bullets. I died a short distance later, how the hell did he respawn so close?

I checked afterwards and he was a level 22, maybe it's some perk?

As for the medical charges I'm surprised the game doesn't allow us to hide our assets from the hospital to avoid payment. I imagine that when the stock market is figured out it'd be possible to invest in some "safe" stocks (if there will be any) and hide your money that way.
Tenroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #9
PsychoKnight666

The only stock I see as safe will be amu as everyone needs that lol .... Lucky I only about 11k in the bank and med bills cost me about 600 gtao credits

Old 10-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #10
DeFKoN

Send a message via AIM to DeFKoN Send a message via MSN to DeFKoN

HK x DeFKoN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenroh View Post
This morning I got on and drove to a robbable store North of Los Santos all by myself - no one was around it. As soon as I enter the store my phone rings from Simeon and it goes through a cutscene. When it ends I'm back in the store and there's a guy at the ATM and a dude with body armor robbing the store. I shoot him in the back of the head, get the cash from the register and head to my car. As I enter my car the dude I just killed seconds ago is spraying my car with bullets. I died a short distance later, how the hell did he respawn so close?

As for the medical charges I'm surprised the game doesn't allow us to hide our assets from the hospital to avoid payment. I imagine that when the stock market is figured out it'd be possible to invest in some "safe" stocks (if there will be any) and hide your money that way.
That happens often. I was getting chased and I told my buddy to come help me. So I hopped on his bike and took off still with this dude behind us.

He smashed us and ran us over, but I shot him in the head at the last second. We all 3 spawned right next to each other so I lit my attacker up right when we respawned and my friend and I took off.

Like metal music? Check out my band fb.com/IsolationsMetal
DeFKoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #11
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
shame

i used to go on to free mode on gta4, have a bit of fun, kill a few people.

noow youre forced to play it, you can still kill people but you loose money when you get killed, and money is important

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #12
StarDreamer99

StarDreamer99's Gamercard
Day 1, I had a group of 3 or 4 guys (working together) trying to kill me as I was attempting to deliver a car to a drop off. How was I killed? One of the guys suicide bombed my vehicle with his helicopter.
StarDreamer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #13
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDreamer99 View Post
Day 1, I had a group of 3 or 4 guys (working together) trying to kill me as I was attempting to deliver a car to a drop off. How was I killed? One of the guys suicide bombed my vehicle with his helicopter.
No sure if it's the car delivery you were on but I like the fact that everyone in the 'server' is alerted that someone is driving a car that Simeon wants (with the nice green car icon), you usually notice all the white dots heading towards it once someone's got the import/export car...

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:16 PM   #14
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDreamer99 View Post
I've played with heli kamikaze guy as well. I managed to shoot him in the face and stole the chopper though.
JDMHatchG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #15
madd4

madd4's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenroh View Post

i saw an option somewhere that u can choose to respawn at hotel or las location. its probably in the game option menu
madd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #16
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Just a thought, but, I'm wondering if it might be better to invest ALL money into stocks, that way you have no cash on hand to lose or pay for hospital bills? Would they take it out in stock instead of cash?
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #17
saltyonionballs

saltyonionballs's Gamercard
I'm going to stick to private lobbies as well.
saltyonionballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #18
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitnoid View Post
Just a thought, but, I'm wondering if it might be better to invest ALL money into stocks, that way you have no cash on hand to lose or pay for hospital bills? Would they take it out in stock instead of cash?
The stock market isn't available for online at the moment; unless it's just a problem affecting me?

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:31 AM   #19
StarDreamer99

StarDreamer99's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
The stock market isn't available for online at the moment; unless it's just a problem affecting me?
It isn't available for me online either. The message suggests it's only available for story mode right now.
StarDreamer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:25 AM   #20
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
I hadn't tried the stock market until tonight but it isn't just you. Thought I'd throw that out there as a viable alternative to paying for medical services since you wouldn't have any cash/bank balance to draw from, only stocks...
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote