PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #61
BrinkX

brinkx69's Gamercard
Maybe or maybe not... didn't want to clutter up the forum with another thread

I've been looking everywhere for the answer to this question; is there only one parking space at Floyd's safe house (for Trevor)? Haven't had much luck finding the answer, so...

I'm wondering if we could add a paragraph to the FAQ section of the Encyclopedia detailing how many parking spots each place has in regards to storing vehicles. I know the "Vehicle Storage" garages for each character hold 4, but for example I was thinking Trevor's house only had one spot in the garage on the side of the trailer, when in fact I ended up being able to fit two cars in there... Michael's safe house garage has two spots in the garage, but I couldn't put a bike in there (would have been the third vehicle) even through there looked like enough room to fit the bike... Franklin's initial house has only one spot in the garage, yet his default vehicle (Western Bagger bike and Bravado Buffalo car appear there all the time)... still early in the game so there may be other parking areas that open up that I haven't found yet.

I only bring this up because when I first got to Floyd's, I was thinking that whole area underneath the building could fit cars (looked like 3 spots) and so I ended up losing a Truffade Adder Super car that I parked there. I think it is only one parking spot at Floyd's (will try to test tonight), but a full list might be helpful.

Maybe even include the character's default vehicles in the list (correct this list if I am wrong, as again, I am still early in the game: Franklin - Bravado Buffalo [sports] and Western Bagger [motorcycle], Michael - Obey Tailgater [sedan], and Trevor - Canis Bodhi [off-road]). Could also include info about the hangers, helipads and marina slips.

I didn't want to create a whole new thread for this if it was already answered somewhere that I am not finding yet. So if this list already exists, can we get it added to the Encyclopedia FAQ section? No big deal if you say no. And since I am still early in the game, I can't really contribute much to this at this time, but I am more than willing to try and add to it over time.

Side note: You may also want to update the "sleeping times". I am reading that they are varied from character to character; Franklin 8 hours, Michael 6 hours and Trevor 12 hours (NOT personally verified yet).

Last edited by BrinkX; 10-01-2013 at 04:44 PM.
BrinkX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #62
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I'll be updating with all questions and tips soon.

I had meant to talk about the sleeping times a long time ago as I had already noticed they were different. I'm also going to dedicate a post to GTA Online so that I'll be able to cover the game as a whole and hopefully help everyone out.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #63
BrinkX

brinkx69's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
I'll be updating with all questions and tips soon.

I had meant to talk about the sleeping times a long time ago as I had already noticed they were different. I'm also going to dedicate a post to GTA Online so that I'll be able to cover the game as a whole and hopefully help everyone out.
Understood. Fantastic thread and thanks for all your hard work!

Old 10-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #64
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
I'm updating as I search the forum (filled with online crap right now!), but I've highlighted a few things in red in the OP that I need confirmation of.

Those are:

Trevor's sleeping times.

A list of errors in the strategy guide, English or other.

Thanks.

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #65
BrinkX

brinkx69's Gamercard
Quote:
I'm updating as I search the forum (filled with online crap right now!), but I've highlighted a few things in red in the OP that I need confirmation of.

Those are:
Trevor's sleeping times.
Last night I tested Trevor's sleeping time (normally I never use the beds and just do quick saves). I went to bed at 10 pm and work up at 10 am, so it looks confirmed that Trevor sleeps for 12 hours. This was at his trailer in Sandy Shores.

Old 10-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #66
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
New link you can add, Online Plat awards; http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=545109
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #67
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yo random stupid question and yeah I was to lazy to read it if it has been already posted in here, so sorry:

How can you change the accessibility of your personal vehicle, meaning in free-roam with other people that only crew members, friends or better NOBODY meaning ONLY YOU can access your car!? I can't find the option. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #68
Crimson Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Yo random stupid question and yeah I was to lazy to read it if it has been already posted in here, so sorry:

How can you change the accessibility of your personal vehicle, meaning in free-roam with other people that only crew members, friends or better NOBODY meaning ONLY YOU can access your car!? I can't find the option. Thanks in advance.
I'd have to double check, but I can't get online working at the moment. I think you hold Back and change the option in that menu. If not, it might be in the Start Menu somewhere.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #69
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'd have to double check, but I can't get online working at the moment. I think you hold Back and change the option in that menu. If not, it might be in the Start Menu somewhere.
Thanks man, it is (hold) indeed. Man already passed LV25 and never noticed this option. Pretty cool trick if you play free-roam with randoms hehe!

Also shout out and big thanks to Creasy47 for this!
Old 10-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #70
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Thanks man, it is (hold) indeed. Man already passed LV25 and never noticed this option. Pretty cool trick if you play free-roam with randoms hehe!

Also shout out and big thanks to Creasy47 for this!
You're very welcome! It was no problem at all.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:16 PM   #71
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I wont try the online until after the new update, but does the online have a good private match option and can everything be done in the private free roam? I got several friends I want to play the game with and don't want to bother with randoms.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #72
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejay View Post
I wont try the online until after the new update, but does the online have a good private match option and can everything be done in the private free roam? I got several friends I want to play the game with and don't want to bother with randoms.
Yeah, you can set up a crew only/friend only or invite only freeroam sessions, fuck around, start jobs as the host etc. Only trouble is the ridiculous loading times. Otherwise I've loving the online so far..and I haven't even bought a single thing yet lol.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #73
Crimson Ridley

I'm just forewarning you guys that you may need to be patient with me for a while if this doesn't get updated and if I don't reply to any of your questions.

We got the worst news tonight about probably the most important member of my family; my grandma. I won't go in to details, but right now the family needs each other more than ever. I'm going through a hell of a lot, and I don't what the fuck I'm going to do when we lose her.

I may find that I need to escape from it all, push myself as hard as I can in to some activity, such as games, helping out, etc. but I don't know.

I'm telling you guys because, well I don't know. I guess I just want to speak, even if there's no-one receiving my words. I'm just looking at words on the screen, and there's no-one there filling up with tears as I stumble with what to say.

Please keep asking questions, coming up with answers and linking threads so that I can add them all in, and please above all else let that person you care about the most know just how much they fucking mean to you.

Old 10-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #74
SR x FUZiON

UGM Assassin's Gamercard
In singleplayer what actually happens to your car when you leave it? for example I drive to a mission and it forces me to take a different car, where does my car end up?

Started on 21/08/2011

SR x FUZiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #75
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR x FUZiON View Post
In singleplayer what actually happens to your car when you leave it? for example I drive to a mission and it forces me to take a different car, where does my car end up?
If it's a characters car then back at your safehouse I presume..

Sorry to hear about the troubles, Callum.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #76
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
In online, is there any way to get sent into your private match after doing missions? it puts me in a public game every times.

Also, are there missions that are just co-op? They are all vs modes so far. :/
Old 10-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #77
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Should another helpful link - Bail Bonds Locations http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ghlight=bounty
Old 10-13-2013, 01:22 PM   #78
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
When do the Strangers & Freaks missions Mrs. Philips & Damaged Goods become available? I've gotten to a part in the story where I'm scared if I go much further these missions might become unattainable.

How do I get the Friend Activity: Play Tennis? I never get a tennis icon whenever I'm doing friend stuff... only drinking, strip club, darts, golf, & cinema.

VyperJMc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #79
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyperJMc View Post
When do the Strangers & Freaks missions Mrs. Philips & Damaged Goods become available? I've gotten to a part in the story where I'm scared if I go much further these missions might become unattainable.

How do I get the Friend Activity: Play Tennis? I never get a tennis icon whenever I'm doing friend stuff... only drinking, strip club, darts, golf, & cinema.
1. After completing the game

2. It should be available from 6:00 - 18:10 for ever character but it's not really necessary for 100% completion

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:33 AM   #80
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
1. After completing the game

2. It should be available from 6:00 - 18:10 for ever character but it's not really necessary for 100% completion
Thank you.

So depending on how the end of the game plays out, is it possible for those 2 missions to become locked?

VyperJMc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #81
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Why is this not added to the thread?!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=547374
Old 11-02-2013, 11:41 PM   #82
Crimson Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Why is this not added to the thread?!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=547374
Sorry dude, with all the stuff that's been happening in my personal life after my Nanna's passing, I've been using every second of my time to doing stuff to keep myself from falling apart. Unfortunately, I neglected this thread, but I'll start trying to get it updated tomorrow morning.

There's been a lot of new stuff found, and there's a lot of questions to be answered, so I'll do my best.

Old 11-03-2013, 03:22 AM   #83
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Ridley View Post
Sorry dude, with all the stuff that's been happening in my personal life after my Nanna's passing, I've been using every second of my time to doing stuff to keep myself from falling apart. Unfortunately, I neglected this thread, but I'll start trying to get it updated tomorrow morning.

There's been a lot of new stuff found, and there's a lot of questions to be answered, so I'll do my best.
No worries mate, glad you're back.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:34 AM   #84
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
I've searched the answer at GameFAQs, but what I found doesn't add up. I tried to search here, but I keep getting errors.

I'm trying to unlock the heist mission Blitz Play.

I have done all the prep work, including the getaway car. After doing so, M and T got a text from F that "they need to hold off the job, because F needs to do something for Lester", or along the lines of.

I did the first mission as F for Lester ('Hotel Assassination'), which is what I am supposed to do to get Blitz Play to unlock, according to what I found over at GameFAQs. But I've not received a prompt for it to start. I tried ringing Steve the (FIB guy), and I just get his voice message thing.

Should it matter that I have T's heist (Merryweather) ready to go? Am I only allowed one heist mission available at a time?

For personal reasons, I'd prefer to do Blitz Play first.

Any idea would be appreciated.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:42 AM   #85
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
How do you completely remove a car from a garage? I just got to the part with Franklin where you get the Grove Street Garage and I accidentally put a crap car in there and I don't see a delete option.

Why can't GTA ever get garages right? Take notes from Saint's Row, Rockstar.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:04 PM   #86
Jamski

Send a message via MSN to Jamski Send a message via Skype™ to Jamski

jamski07's Gamercard
Sorry if this is the wrong place or it's been asked. But someone has just enlightened me to how best to utilise the assassination missions later on in the game, which is fine, but this got me thinking.

So these assassination missions don't progress the story right? So which ones do, or how do I know which ones do? Is it just the ones at each characters houses? Sorry, I have limited past GTA experience and this game is FLIPPIN' MASSIVE!

Thanks.

Daddy, husband, designer, gamer, geek

Jamski is offline   Reply With Quote