PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2013, 03:40 AM   #1
anon

Thumbs down Online character missing?!? Rockstar mods censored my post and.. me!?

For the 6th time I created my online character, then it said the servers are not available and now its asking me to create a new character... for the 6th F*CKING TIME. So I posted this on there support forum asking them if I could retrieve it, then I noticed it had disappeared. So I posted it again, the 2nd time I noticed it was disappeared again. And then when I refreshed the page I noticed I cannot login anymore. It says I'm no longer a registered member!?!? what the f*ck!? I didn't even post anything offensive or what so ever. Now they are censoring everything too.. ( This is frustrating and ridiculous. I'm returning my game tomorrow to get a money back because this is overly f*cked up so I'm done with this sh*t!

WE DO NOT FORGIVE | WE DO NOT FORGET
WE ARE LEGION | WE ARE ANONYMOUS

Old 10-05-2013, 03:54 AM   #2
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Bitching thread stickied to the top three, mate.

Completions: 45
Completion Percentage: 100%
Old 10-05-2013, 04:02 AM   #3
Gilian85

Gilian85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon View Post
For the 6th time I created my online character, then it said the servers are not available and now its asking me to create a new character... for the 6th F*CKING TIME. So I posted this on there support forum asking them if I could retrieve it, then I noticed it had disappeared. So I posted it again, the 2nd time I noticed it was disappeared again. And then when I refreshed the page I noticed I cannot login anymore. It says I'm no longer a registered member!?!? what the f*ck!? I didn't even post anything offensive or what so ever. Now they are censoring everything too.. ( This is frustrating and ridiculous. I'm returning my game tomorrow to get a money back because this is overly f*cked up so I'm done with this sh*t!
Do U really mean this? For the 8375828 time YOU know what the problem is and that they still didn't solved it. Why keep trying to play online, loose your character and start bitching, just wait a week or few.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:04 AM   #4
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Totally feel for you and understand your frustration, but this post really does belong below :-

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=539954

Old 10-05-2013, 04:33 AM   #5
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Creating a char on a cloud server that is up and down faster than a hookers knickers and you then moan it doesn't get saved every time?

lol
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Old 10-05-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerchronic View Post
Creating a char on a cloud server that is up and down faster than a hookers knickers and you then moan it doesn't get saved every time?

lol
I fucking lol'ed.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Old 10-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #7
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon View Post
If someone repeatedly posted the same thing here and didn't take the hint, we would probably give them a time out too. I imagine R* has some sort of FAQ posted or another thread already addressing the issues they're having online. In much the same way we already have FAQ's, bitching threads, and other threads that are already addressing this exact topic.

Please do try to look around before posting a new thread talking about something that's already being discussed. It clutters the forum to have multiple threads about the same thing which makes it much more difficult for users to find the information they're looking for.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
Closed Thread