PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #1501
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
I don't think RDR was as great as everyone made it out to be - I'm sorry, but I fucking loathed the ending - but I still enjoyed it.
I loved RDR but a I noticed lot of people never saw the
because they stopped playing.

(I know the games been out for ages now but you never can be too careful with anything)

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Last edited by Burnout x360a; 10-06-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #1502
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
I finally had someone join. Turns out I'm pretty awesome at tennis and the person quit the match in the fourth game. I had someone else join about fifteen minutes later and just threw the match. So that's my advice, if you need tennis checked off the list and you're playing with randoms, throw the match so they don't bail. Maybe knock out the occasional Ace while you're serving to keep them guessing.
I tried a similar tactic where I was keeping it pretty level and then I'd batter the guy on the final game. Unfortunately, he got bored and left. :/

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:57 AM   #1503
D4RKXPOW3R

D4RKXPOW3R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I just spent the last 2 hours working on my crew rank names, motto and logo. I load the main page back up and ALL THE FUCKING NAMES ARE BACK TO DEFAULT (yes I saved)...and my motto is gone too. Logo doesn't want to load either...URRGGHH Fucking mother fucking cunts, its one thing after another with this god damn Rockstar Social Club.

D4RKXPOW3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #1504
Shabba
Banned User

The only massive complaint outside the naff storyline of fat old men with their FBI connections. Haven't started online yet which I am sure has other issues

A billion dollar game couldn't get missions replays right. If upon going for 100% completion, having to replay any mission again away from the original complete. Any criteria are added headshots, time, purchases etc etc.There is absolutely no "clean" mission restart within a replay without wasting 30 seconds to 1 minute back to load and then replaying once again. Redoing any replay lacks in the most simple of integrated features within that replay allowing for a clean new restarted run, without any loads.

Aside is a great game preferred the previous models for campaign. The campaign races here are easily, few rampages not secret, as ever many durp collectibles.

Finishing single steadily before any online not rushed

Last edited by Shabba; 10-06-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Shabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #1505
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I booted the game up this morning and I've lost all my money..wtf is this a new issues?! Had about 60k last night now I have 12k? The only thing that is holding on are my stats and rank thank fuck.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #1506
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Came home from the pub tonight, hoping to get a few hours of online in and the matchmaking system is driving me crazy.

I managed to get a few games in with Crazyness before the servers kicked me back into a different freeroam session. I was somehow separated from my friend and ended up in a different deathmatch, and finally I kept getting booted back to single player whenever I tried to accept Callum's invite. (Sorry about that Callum)

Think I'll go to bed and try again tomorrow
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #1507
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
AC4 is going to be a Christmas gift to myself, and I lost interest in CoD three years ago. That, and Pokemon died after Gen 3 in my opinion. But you sure do have a lot of your plate

Red Dead sucked, but Max Payne was so much fun. You're crazy.
I'm not getting all of them just talking in general. Yeah MP3 was fun but them load times atleast 30% of the time that games been in the xbox has been looking at a loading screen. Plus I'm stilled pissed I can't do NYMYC without some dumbass glitch fucking it up.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #1508
cab0218

cab0218's Gamercard
I guess we can say it is not safe to play right now.

cab0218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #1509
Fallen GFX

Fallen GFX's Gamercard
This game hates me and the online is terrible. That is all.
Fallen GFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:58 PM   #1510
Shabba
Banned User

Who wants to press the A button 1 million times when trading stocks? FFS am I missing the input amount feature or the purchase full amount feature. Christ a 1 billion dollar game works on dimes in internal stock trading.

Maybe somebody can do the calculations, how much game time does it take, to trade buying 10 million worth of stocks priced at 100 dollars, pressing the A button how many times? I must be at in for how many days game time, and in real life hours? WTF is wrong? Have I missed some feature, because I think I should sue for RSI?

10 million at 100 dollar stocks = 100000 times pressing the A button. About 1 sec = 5 in game minutes 3 presses a second roughly 1000 presses per in game day 10 days in game to trade stock which will have likely devalued in that time, if infact the game hasn't paused. Taking about 2 half hours time on one character FU RS

Please correct if wrong cause I want to sue :P

Last edited by Shabba; 10-06-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #1511
Jesusbag

jesusbag's Gamercard
My complain is that i still don't have this game
Jesusbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #1512
JDMHatchG

JDMHatchG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
Who wants to press the A button 1 million times when trading stocks? FFS am I missing the input amount feature or the purchase full amount feature. Christ a 1 billion dollar game works on dimes in internal stock trading
You could always just hold the A button
JDMHatchG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #1513
Sqeagy

SQEAGY 4 LIFE's Gamercard
So, does anyone know what to do it says my character is gone for Online, but on Rockstar Social is says I had no character but still shows I've raced and spent money? Am I boned?
Old 10-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #1514
Shabba
Banned User

hahahaha no lawsuit there.......... Thank you I was getting annoyed at endlessly pressing gave up at 1 million traded
Old 10-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #1515
skuff

dj skuff's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza Tournament 2nd Place
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I booted the game up this morning and I've lost all my money..wtf is this a new issues?! Had about 60k last night now I have 12k? The only thing that is holding on are my stats and rank thank fuck.
Last night I ended up with my money back from the house I bought the night before, and still had the house? But did notice I lost about 3-4 platinum medals, and in the awards progress most stats are on zero even though I'd done most of the things ie death matches, races flown helicopters etc

99999 achieved 3/4/08
skuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #1516
surreal_82

FXN Shadow's Gamercard
My game has frozen 3 times today which has meant reboots, the console hasnt frozen just the game, and have gone from lvl 18 back to lvl 15 and lost in total over the 3 freezes about 80K now... I give up with the online of this game, every time I get just that little bit further get fucked over by their servers freezing, 6 hours played today and I am once again back at the starting point of where I was when I first started playing today. Absoloutely rediculous, there is no saving of your char data whilst playing until you choose leave GTA Online which is completely stupid design, it should back up your char data after every mission. In its current state I give up with this game its bullshit.
surreal_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #1517
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skuff View Post
Last night I ended up with my money back from the house I bought the night before, and still had the house? But did notice I lost about 3-4 platinum medals, and in the awards progress most stats are on zero even though I'd done most of the things ie death matches, races flown helicopters etc
What a mess, nothing seems to be consistent in this game.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:08 PM   #1518
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

It scares me, the idea of returning to this game to play it and seeing I've lost medals/rank. That's all that matters to me now. I don't care about money anymore because I've earned too little and lost too much to worry about earning any more. If I get on and I've lost my character or a fair amount of platinums, goodbye, GTA V. I'll trade this game in with a few other things I've been meaning to get rid of and just get something else.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #1519
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Why da fuq can I call any stripper once I got her number in GTA ONLINE!? Already lost Nikki's number and now I got Chastity's number but everytime I call her it's BUSY no matter what session or time of the day. Hello anybody!?
Nikki is sexy as fuck! I would have gotten her number but I don't have an apartment!

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #1520
Sqeagy

So my character disappeared but the stats are still on Rockstar Social, however it says I'm level 0. God dammit.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #1521
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Nikki is sexy as fuck! I would have gotten her number but I don't have an apartment!
Sho nuff, damn hot but I only saw the same three everytime. Hopefully there will be any Stripper DLCs hahaha...doubt it. I had the number from Nikki but somehow I lost it. My little brother got her now and I got Chastity but both getting busy tone everytime! SUCKS.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #1522
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Sho nuff, damn hot but I only saw the same three everytime. Hopefully there will be any Stripper DLCs hahaha...doubt it. I had the number from Nikki but somehow I lost it. My little brother got her now and I got Chastity but both getting busy tone everytime! SUCKS.
Always busy because they're damn sluts!

Old 10-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #1523
squid5580

thanx4tehfish's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy47 View Post
It scares me, the idea of returning to this game to play it and seeing I've lost medals/rank. That's all that matters to me now. I don't care about money anymore because I've earned too little and lost too much to worry about earning any more. If I get on and I've lost my character or a fair amount of platinums, goodbye, GTA V. I'll trade this game in with a few other things I've been meaning to get rid of and just get something else.
My copy covered half the costs of Watchdogs lol

squid5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #1524
squid5580

thanx4tehfish's Gamercard
Quote:
Lol, not really. Batman and Battlefield 4 only. But BF4 is more of X1 material.
You forgot Lego Marvel and AC 4

squid5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:45 PM   #1525
shooterking69

mastershoter's Gamercard
Quote:
Always busy because they're damn sluts!
There to busy at my apartment I guess lol. Honestly they always answers me.
Although I had nikki meter maxed out and for some reason I don't have her number on my phone.

Over all the MP is working great for me. Not losing money, I did not get kicked out of my apartment and I got some sexy cars. Running out of things to do but it works.

"Golly, I Better Make Batman A Sandwich Before He Slaps Me Like The Bitch I Am." -Superman
shooterking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #1526
Creasy47

Creasy47's Gamercard

Since I don't see me playing this game more than a week/week and a half for the rest of the achievements, I'm looking to go back to older games for some missed achievements. I thought the Online for this would tide me over until the XB1, but it's just a grind that offers little-to-no fun for me.
Creasy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #1527
Sqeagy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterking69 View Post
There to busy at my apartment I guess lol. Honestly they always answers me.
Although I had nikki meter maxed out and for some reason I don't have her number on my phone.

Over all the MP is working great for me. Not losing money, I did not get kicked out of my apartment and I got some sexy cars. Running out of things to do but it works.
Yeah I had that feeling too. Than my game decided to screw me over and delete my character.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #1528
Shabba
Banned User

What nights does Cheetah work? I got Infernus on Franklin, Nikki on Trevor but Cheetah didn't want to date Trev. Mike didn't seem to get her as an option every time I go to the club. Infernus always wants more, Nikki is frigid with Trev

Why are dicks shown on side event criminal blue dot, but not the other? Haven't got far enough possibly?
Old 10-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #1529
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

YAY My dude is gone. Thanks Obama...
Old 10-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #1530
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid5580 View Post
You forgot Lego Marvel and AC 4
LEGO Marvel doesn't interest me one bit and AC4 looks alright, but it's not worthy of a launch title...more of a Christmas gift to myself - as I already said.