PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #11
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by surreal_82 View Post
My game has frozen 3 times today which has meant reboots, the console hasnt frozen just the game, and have gone from lvl 18 back to lvl 15 and lost in total over the 3 freezes about 80K now... I give up with the online of this game, every time I get just that little bit further get fucked over by their servers freezing, 6 hours played today and I am once again back at the starting point of where I was when I first started playing today. Absoloutely rediculous, there is no saving of your char data whilst playing until you choose leave GTA Online which is completely stupid design, it should back up your char data after every mission. In its current state I give up with this game its bullshit.
It autosaves all the time but if the servers unavailable it obviously can't save. Even a manual save option wouldn't make a difference. If you don't see the orange circle in the bottom right corner after doing a mission then don't bother doing anything else as your just wasting your time.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote