PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
Ponthegan

Question Profile De-activation/Deletion

Is it possible to de-activate/delete my account? My account is just hanging here and I have no use for it, I don't even remember making this in the first place. If an administrator can remove my profile I'd be appreciative.
Ponthegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponthegan View Post
Is it possible to de-activate/delete my account? My account is just hanging here and I have no use for it, I don't even remember making this in the first place. If an administrator can remove my profile I'd be appreciative.
that's not possible. You can either just log out and never use it, or you can have it banned by a moderator, although i can't see the sense in that as you may want to use it in the future. I would suggest just logging out and forgetting about the account.

Huge thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #3
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not try and have your account banned. You should stick around and check out the forums.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #4
Delta3519

Delta3519's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Subscriber - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
The site has a lot of cool features to offer. Not to mention the great community here. Stick around, you might like it here if you give it a chance

Don't use ad blockers on this site please
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a
The fact that the ad doesn't load means it's counter doesn't progress. No hit counter progression = no money.
Delta3519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:36 PM   #5
Slaughter.
Roung 'n' Yeckless

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
I thought the same thing about my account when i made it. I thought "when would i ever use this???" but 6 months later i found many uses for it. Such as: Great community, awesome guides, up to date info on most games, excellent forums so people can help you get the achievements you need/answer your questions, and much, much more. As Carmona above said, PLEASE DON'T PURPOSELY GET YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED.

Not to be a kiss-up but this is the best gaming website on the internet imo.

Most recent completion - Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Last edited by Slaughter.; 10-07-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:50 PM   #6
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post

Stating facts is not kissing up...it's facts. Don't believe me? Go visit the TA forums....laughable.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:58 AM   #7
Delta3519

Delta3519's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Subscriber - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
I thought the same thing about my account when i made it. I thought "when would i ever use this???" but 6 months later i found many uses for it. Such as: Great community, awesome guides, up to date info on most games, excellent forums so people can help you get the achievements you need/answer your questions, and much, much more. As Carmona above said, PLEASE DON'T PURPOSELY GET YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED.

Yes it really is. It has consistently been the most accurate and helpful

Don't use ad blockers on this site please
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a
The fact that the ad doesn't load means it's counter doesn't progress. No hit counter progression = no money.
Delta3519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:59 AM   #8
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
These guys are correct. I'm only posting to confirm it as an "official" word. If you don't want to use, then don't. But, if you plan to continue gaming, there's really no reason to make it go away. We really do have a lot of helpful information and some great community programs going
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote