PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-09-2013, 03:24 AM   #1
Avenged Remains

Avenged Remains's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

I was looking to submit an Avatar Award but came across some problems:
1) Whenever I try to access the image URL for my GT my avatar hasn't updated (http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Av...vatar-body.png);
2) Even on my old avatar it does not show with a prop.

Does anybody know how to get the image URL to update and/or know how to get a URL that shows my avatar with its prop (as it's a prop that I was going to submit)? Thanks .

Last edited by Avenged Remains; 10-09-2013 at 03:27 AM.
Avenged Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:44 AM   #2
Corrupt.
Groin Grabbingly Good

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
As far as I know, there is no way to get it to show the props. The only way you can submit it is to take a screen capture, crop it down nicely and submit it like that. This only applies to the props though.
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #3
Avenged Remains

Avenged Remains's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Cheers, I'll give that a try. The URL still hasn't been updated though and it's been a couple of days now. Any ideas?