PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-10-2013, 04:45 AM   #1
RuivoM

RuivoM's Gamercard
Done missions question (online)

Hi, I am having some kind of issue or bug idk, but I've already done the sandyshore survival mission (sucsseful till round 10 both times) and I'm level 30 (mission requirment 15+) and it doesnt show up as done with the green mark like the others. I'm wondering if someone else got This issue already?! And how to fix it. Thank you!!
RuivoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
snipingheadshot

Send a message via AIM to snipingheadshot

Faux News 79's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuivoM View Post
Hi, I am having some kind of issue or bug idk, but I've already done the sandyshore survival mission (sucsseful till round 10 both times) and I'm level 30 (mission requirment 15+) and it doesnt show up as done with the green mark like the others. I'm wondering if someone else got This issue already?! And how to fix it. Thank you!!
This is probably happening to a lot of people, but not for any one mission specifically. There are several survival missions, normal missions, races, etc., that don't have a check on them, even though I've done them several times. I'm getting RP and cash, though, so it doesn't really matter to me. I'm sure it will be taken care of in the next few title updates.
You're an idiot. Your dog is black. They're going to the movies. There is my car. Their dog is gone. It had no effect on me. That didn't affect me. We left, then we went to the store. He is smarter than you. It's time to leave. That dog lost its collar. His pants are loose. He is going to lose the game. I am going to the store. He has two dogs. I want to go, too. What clothes are you going to wear? They were going to the store. Where are the dogs? This is elementary level English.

Last edited by snipingheadshot; 10-10-2013 at 01:21 PM.
snipingheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
RuivoM

RuivoM's Gamercard
Hum ok, glad to hear it from you. Didnt notice that in other missions tough. Hope they fix it because I always like to know what I've done and what I've dont.
RuivoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Yeah happens all the time....glitchy.
Last Achievement : Executioner - Titanfall (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Trials Fusion - Riders of the Rustland DLC (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Xerofox for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote