PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
Jay delonge 182

Jay delonge 182's Gamercard
Solid gold baby help

I have 43/77 gold on my main missions and and 33/46 on strangers and freaks but still no acheivement any advice on what's happening?
Jay delonge 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #2
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Ill be honest, I have no clue....

It should of unlocked!
Last Achievement : 100 Times Too Many - Alien Isolation (Xbox One) - 5g
Last 100% Completion : Alien Isolation (1000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Audilicious for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #3
BigTymer2047

Send a message via AIM to BigTymer2047

Bigtymer2047's Gamercard
Unfortunately I cannot add any insight to your problems but I have question of my own. Maybe I am just completely overlooking it but is there somewhere that I can see how many gold medals I have or do I just have to count them up from the game menu??
BigTymer2047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #4
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I think you have to count them up, unless there's a number in the "Stats" menu that tells you how many you have.

Do all three Gauntlet missions count as three unique gold medals toward this achievement? I know they're displayed individually, but are they essentially the same mission? I know there are some other missions and side missions that have no gold medal requirements other than completing them. Is it possible that certain ones don't count toward the 70 required?

Just throwing some possibilities out there.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #5
Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
The objectives on the three Gauntlets are slightly different, so theyre different gold medals.

Old 10-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #6
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
The objectives on the three Gauntlets are slightly different, so theyre different gold medals.
I'm sure they're exactly the same, but yes they do count as 3. I unlocked my achievement on the 3rd one, after calculating that it would be my 70th.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:39 PM   #7
Bobo

l3obo's Gamercard
any chance you may have activated cheats in the past on that save file? you might not have manually saved but maybe an auto-save screwed you somehow? just trying to figure this out because i got my cheev at exactly 70. (also counting all 3 gauntlet missions)

"Ok brain...I don't like you and you don't like me... but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer." - Homer S.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:56 AM   #8
Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
I'm sure they're exactly the same, but yes they do count as 3. I unlocked my achievement on the 3rd one, after calculating that it would be my 70th.
No, they are different.

They are all two tiered. The first objective is always the same :

* Hijack the car pictured in the email

The second objective for gold is different :

First ) Spend $17,000 on car mods
Second ) Spend $21,000 on car mods
Third ) Spend $24,500 on car mods

Different amount of cash for each mission, with the third one requiring every upgrade to be bought.

Old 10-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #9
Jay delonge 182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
any chance you may have activated cheats in the past on that save file? you might not have manually saved but maybe an auto-save screwed you somehow? just trying to figure this out because i got my cheev at exactly 70. (also counting all 3 gauntlet missions)
No I have played the game without cheats, the only thing I can think of is a) I did all 3 endings before attempting this acheivement, b) this is the lady online acheivement I'm going for before I hit online so maybe the it's voided itself when I went for the collectables or something? It's really annoying I wanted all the offline acheivement a for this game , what order have you guys done it in?
Old 10-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #10
Jay delonge 182

It unlocked!!!!! It's weird it didn't show or tell me on the xbox, I went on my windows tablet and it had unlocked on the 8th then I turn my xbox on and it unlocked! Weird thanks for your help guys