PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-19-2013, 09:19 PM   #1
SoaponaRope

Did I miss something?

I played the mission where Franklin is forced to drive the repoed car through the window and then assumed control of Michael for the first time. I went home and then Franklin showed up asking for the drink I promised him!

Did I miss something by switching characters??? Should I go back and play through as Franklin? Or is this just a plot error? How and when do they become friends all of a sudden?
SoaponaRope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
BiggD
20 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaponaRope View Post
I played the mission where Franklin is forced to drive the repoed car through the window and then assumed control of Michael for the first time. I went home and then Franklin showed up asking for the drink I promised him!

Did I miss something by switching characters??? Should I go back and play through as Franklin? Or is this just a plot error? How and when do they become friends all of a sudden?
You didn't miss anything.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadZakpak
You would be Satan not to buy Halo: MCC if you have an Xbox One.
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #3
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Micheal says "Maybe I'll buy you a drink sometime and explain how the world really works" when hes in the back of the car. He wasn't exactly bieng serious, he even says so when Franklin shows up doesn't he?
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #4
Metabolic XBA
Run, you clever boy...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Community and Events Team   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Nope you didn't, it's either in the dialogue at the end of the mission where Michael invites him over or it is just a phone call from Michael saying thanks and asking him to come over. Can't remember which but that's the most you missed, a couple lines of throwaway dialogue.

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:46 AM   #5
SoaponaRope

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Micheal says "Maybe I'll buy you a drink sometime and explain how the world really works" when hes in the back of the car. He wasn't exactly bieng serious, he even says so when Franklin shows up doesn't he?
Right. I completely forgot that he said that. It was such a throw away line. Plus it was totally sarcastic. Why would Franklin have even wanted to take him up on it? Anyway, thanks all. Sorry for a worthless thread. Lol
SoaponaRope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #6
NekravKiller

Nekrav Killer's Gamercard
At the end of that mission and returned to free mode I switch back to Franklin for some reason I can't remember, but when I walked back to the car dealer Micheal was still standing there on the sidewalk, when I aproched him he said, "if you want that drink come to me at my house" or something like that, I found that very realistic for a game :-)
NekravKiller is offline   Reply With Quote