PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-20-2013, 06:37 AM   #1
Emivader

Emivader's Gamercard
Can't save pictures from Snapmatic

Everytime I take a picture with the phone and try to save it, it says that the online service is not available in my account. I've already linked all my accounts with Social Club and even created/joined a crew but I can't still store my pics in the gallery. Is there any fix for this?
Emivader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:30 AM   #2
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I think you need to enable social networking in your account options. I had the same message popping up and since changing the settings, it's worked fine.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:42 AM   #3
Emivader

Emivader's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
I think you need to enable social networking in your account options. I had the same message popping up and since changing the settings, it's worked fine.
I've already linked Facebook and Twitter but that doesn't seem to change anything
Old 10-20-2013, 08:46 AM   #4
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Are you a Silver member?

Then again I used to have that when I was Silver, but for some reason since an early update I can save them and I am still on Silver.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #5
Emivader

Emivader's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post
Are you a Silver member?

Then again I used to have that when I was Silver, but for some reason since an early update I can save them and I am still on Silver.
I'm gold and online is working just fine, but I still can't save pics in both online and story mode, considering the fact that I already linked all my gaming and social accounts to Rockstar and the recent update didn't fix anything
Old 10-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #6
KiDDo

KatVonD 86's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
That's a strange thing I've noticed as well. When the game came out I had disabled social networking in my privacy settings. I never had problems with uploading the pictures. But after installing patch 1.02 or 1.03 (don't remember which one) I got the same message, kinda weird...
KiDDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:03 AM   #7
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
While no solution, i have neither my fb or twitter accounts linked and its fine for me so they are not a requirement (and if they do become one im out :P i wont be forced there, i barely use either, not logged fb in 8+ weeks as it so keeps yelling at me lol)
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:43 AM   #8
SpinelesS

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emivader View Post
I've already linked Facebook and Twitter but that doesn't seem to change anything
They meant your Xbox's privacy settings, not GTA V's.

From Xbox dashboard: settings/privacy/change settings/customize and see if Social Network Sharing is set to allowed

EDIT: From your Rockstar social page I checked your Facebook and twitter feeds and the game hasn't posted a single message on either, so I think there is a good chance it is your XBOX's privacy settings.

Last edited by SpinelesS; 10-21-2013 at 05:55 AM.
SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:22 AM   #9
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinelesS View Post
They meant your Xbox's privacy settings, not GTA V's.

From Xbox dashboard: settings/privacy/change settings/customize and see if Social Network Sharing is set to allowed

EDIT: From your Rockstar social page I checked your Facebook and twitter feeds and the game hasn't posted a single message on either, so I think there is a good chance it is your XBOX's privacy settings.
Was just about to clarify that this ^^^ was what I was talking about. As soon as I allowed Social Networking I had no problems.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:14 AM   #10
Emivader

Emivader's Gamercard
I already had my social network sharing allowed, I resat the preferences but that still doesn't allow me to take photos