PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-24-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
Darkrenegade25

xMvPxVeNGeAnCe's Gamercard
Bitching Thread

My personal bitch is I was halfway through the mission with black widow, hawk eye and spiderman near the venom part and she gets caught in a FRIGGIN LADDER! GRRRRRR!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #2
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
so far.. character races. One you have to run rooftop-s and use zip lines and even though you jump to the line.. somehow I miss it almost every time. Ariel races sucks b/c the flight controls stink!!!
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:43 PM   #3
Darth Grif55

Club Deadpool's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I don't like how Spider-Man can't use the terminals for smart characters. He's a pretty smart dude, he made the web shooters afterall.

Sig by Spazaz Man
Darth Grif55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #4
Morningkill

Air races. I thought the platforming in past games was bad, but the flying mechanics in this game are HORRIBLE.
Morningkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:43 AM   #5
NFaMuS one

NFaMuS one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Grif55 View Post
I don't like how Spider-Man can't use the terminals for smart characters. He's a pretty smart dude, he made the web shooters afterall.
I wondered the same thing. It befuddles me to say the least, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningkill View Post
Air races. I thought the platforming in past games was bad, but the flying mechanics in this game are HORRIBLE.
I support this message. Absolutely horrid mechanics.

On to my current gripe, I'm currently at 99.9%. I have one gold brick remaining and no clue where its at. Typical.

Infected Kill Count:
166,144+
Zombie Apocalypse Survival Rate: 100%
NFaMuS one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #6
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

The more I play the more unstable the game becomes. I don't know if it's a co-op thing but last night it locked up about 3-4 times randomly in free mode.

What in the fuck is wrong with the controls on that mini cart race on the roof? They just go all inverted and I can make it around but that bridge kills me on the way back.

Last edited by xxJUSTINxx; 10-26-2013 at 10:35 PM.
xxJUSTINxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #7
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
The more I play the more unstable the game becomes. I don't know if it's a co-op thing but last night it locked up about 3-4 times randomly in free mode.

What in the fuck is wrong with the controls on that mini cart race on the roof? They just go all inverted and I can make it around but that bridge kills me on the way back.
No a co-op thing. I've tried everything.,. I can't keep it on for longer than 30 minutes but I can play titles that are 10x harder on the 360 hardware easily with no issues.

As for the carts..l just press the thumbstick in the direction you want to go. If you try using triggers for forward and backwards you're begging for a headache. - The jump-landing-straighten back up is the bitch.
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 03:30 AM   #8
xxJUSTINxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajennice View Post
No a co-op thing. I've tried everything.,. I can't keep it on for longer than 30 minutes but I can play titles that are 10x harder on the 360 hardware easily with no issues.

As for the carts..l just press the thumbstick in the direction you want to go. If you try using triggers for forward and backwards you're begging for a headache. - The jump-landing-straighten back up is the bitch.
Yeah I just got it done, and you're right about just using the thumb sticks. It went 100% smooth and no miss turns or confusion.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #9
Darkrenegade25

Angry This game needs a update.

So far I played for 15 hours total and I had 6 freezes and more glitches! Bullshit!
And my game froze while auto saving now my shit is corrupted and have to start all over FUCK YOU GAME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Last edited by Darkrenegade25; 10-27-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Darkrenegade25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:49 PM   #10
WORLDEATER

WORLDEATER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Installing the game to your hard drive will reduce freezing. Other then that yes the game needs a patch pretty badly.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:12 PM   #11
Darkrenegade25

I didn't mention I installed it but yes it's bullshit and lego doesn't do patches not that I know of. FUCKIN HORSE SHIT!!!!!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #12
Suki

my main bitch is how many times can they give us the same game with the same shite mechanics the same gold bricks the same level designs and races the same play every level twice my god i am so done with these lego games now unless they can change em a bit.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #13
francisrossi

francisrossi's Gamercard
TT don't seem to believe in patches. I've so far avoided bugs in the Lego games, but I've seen enough reports from others that have suffered.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:21 AM   #14
LovecraftsTentacle

DeadShade 84's Gamercard
I can't stand this damn Maria Hill go-kart race! No matter what I do she always beats me...I've been trying desperately to knock her off the track haha.

Soon to be Boosting Gears of War
LovecraftsTentacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:21 AM   #15
Bubbameister

Bubbameister33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovecraftsTentacle View Post
I can't stand this damn Maria Hill go-kart race! No matter what I do she always beats me...I've been trying desperately to knock her off the track haha.
Plus she gets a cheesy ass head start boost.

Bubbameister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:50 PM   #16
Morningkill

Is the quest with the lady who wants her cat bugged for anyone else? Every time I get to the destination, the blue arrow is hovering over nothing. I've reset my console a dozen times trying to get this thing.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #17
xxJUSTINxx

Quote:
Is the quest with the lady who wants her cat bugged for anyone else? Every time I get to the destination, the blue arrow is hovering over nothing. I've reset my console a dozen times trying to get this thing.
You need to find the cat, which if I remember correctly was behind a building.

Quote:
I cheated and had my brother do it while I stood in front of her to slow her down.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #18
GlassVial

Quote:
You actually have to do 2 kart races with her (there are 3 Maria Hill missions, the first and third are both kart races) what worked for me was, upon start of the race be "aiming" right at her, to the right, with your kart and hit her immediately at the start. That screws her up and slows her down. I won both kart races cheating that way.

Now, there's a race with Ghost Rider I can't do, he just totally flies by and kicks my ass, I need to find a faster vehicle than just the cars on the street, they are nowhere near quick enough to hang with him.
GlassVial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #19
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Yeah, there are a couple of these and they're really frustrating.

The cat isn't where the blue arrow points, it's in an alley behind the building you're standing in front of.

There's another one on the Helicarrier where you need to find a guy that's been hiding and the Deadpool trail takes you to a spot on the wing near two guns and he'll stand in this red circle. Okay, so he must be in the red circle, right? No. He's further out on a wing, nowhere inside the circle, and you need to get there quick or the the sparklies for Spider-Man's spider sense won't show up. I couldn't find this guy for hours and had to look up a video.

Then there's Gambit in Central Park who sends me after one of his lost cards. I've attempted the quest 4 times and I'm completely fucking stumped as to where the card could be despite the blue arrow and being given and area in which to look.

Last edited by Jack Frost; 10-28-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #20
xxJUSTINxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassVial View Post
You actually have to do 2 kart races with her (there are 3 Maria Hill missions, the first and third are both kart races) what worked for me was, upon start of the race be "aiming" right at her, to the right, with your kart and hit her immediately at the start. That screws her up and slows her down. I won both kart races cheating that way.

Now, there's a race with Ghost Rider I can't do, he just totally flies by and kicks my ass, I need to find a faster vehicle than just the cars on the street, they are nowhere near quick enough to hang with him.
Spawn something in and use RB to use your boost.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:17 AM   #21
GlassVial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Yeah, there are a couple of these and they're really frustrating.

The cat isn't where the blue arrow points, it's in an alley behind the building you're standing in front of.

Then there's Gambit in Central Park who sends me after one of his lost cards. I've attempted the quest 4 times and I'm completely fucking stumped as to where the card could be despite the blue arrow and being given and area in which to look.
I've done 2 crazy cat lady missions so far, you're right, neither time is the cat RIGHT at the arrow spot, but is nearby and you have to hunt a bit.

As far as Gambit's card, it is literally stuck in a tree (like he tells you) and the tree is near the spot it tells you it is, but it's not RIGHT there. It's not a big tall tree, it's a short one, almost like a shrub. Hunt around a bit, you'll find it.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:57 AM   #22
GlassVial

And btw, this game has absolutely NO BUSINESS making you do flying races when the flying mechanics for this game totally suck balls.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:28 AM   #23
Morningkill

Quote:
And btw, this game has absolutely NO BUSINESS making you do flying races when the flying mechanics for this game totally suck balls.
This can't be said enough.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #24
CooperTrooper93

CooperTrooper93's Gamercard
The character races on the floor as well as in the air are total bs! Anybody have any tips or tricks besides the one listed before this post?
Old 10-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #25
mastayoda12320

YODA12320's Gamercard
the times square 4 frozen by loki is f'ing annoying no clue as to where they put them lol.

decent guide on ign now. http://ca.ign.com/wikis/lego-marvel-...es/Gold_Bricks

Last edited by mastayoda12320; 10-30-2013 at 07:35 PM.
mastayoda12320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #26
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastayoda12320 View Post
the times square 4 frozen by loki is f'ing annoying no clue as to where they put them lol.
They're all over the place and you have to hunt them. A couple of them are actually on the ground in the nearby square, if that helps.

Took me awhile to hunt these down, but they're there...

Quote:
As far as Gambit's card, it is literally stuck in a tree (like he tells you) and the tree is near the spot it tells you it is, but it's not RIGHT there. It's not a big tall tree, it's a short one, almost like a shrub. Hunt around a bit, you'll find it.
Yeah, I tried again yesterday and ended up walking right into the card this time.

I swear it wasn't there the first times I attempted to find it... :/
Old 10-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #27
mastayoda12320

YODA12320's Gamercard
Quote:
They're all over the place and you have to hunt them. A couple of them are actually on the ground in the nearby square, if that helps.

Took me awhile to hunt these down, but they're there...

Yeah, I tried again yesterday and ended up walking right into the card this time.

I swear it wasn't there the first times I attempted to find it... :/
well that was easy 2 on the ground near times square and 2 near the quest giver on buildings.

Nows it this stupid quest for a shovel that I can't find over by daily bugle.

Last edited by mastayoda12320; 10-30-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #28
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastayoda12320 View Post
Nows it this stupid quest for a shovel that I can't find over by daily bugle.
It's in the subway under the street and you'll have to destroy a spider web to reveal it.

Be sure to follow Deadpool as he'll lead you to the subway entrance...

Last edited by Jack Frost; 10-30-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #29
mastayoda12320

YODA12320's Gamercard
Quote:
It's in the subway under the street and you'll have to destroy a spider web to reveal it.

ok ty the marker for it is horrible btw.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:00 PM   #30
mastayoda12320

YODA12320's Gamercard
Quote:

Now its the stupid wolverine dig one by empire university the 2nd dig chain leads to nowhere lol.