PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Darksam644

DarkSam644's Gamercard
Exclamation For anyone having trouble with "Bezerkopath" or "By the grace of..."

Just to clear up alot of the misinformation floating around about these, I will tell you exactly how me and a friend did these today.

By the Grace of: you just need to, as Lynch, shoot someone in the leg or torso to bring them down, and with luck they will survive and writhe around in pain. you need to then use your shotgun and shoot them in the head. Note: this did not work on the first try, but on the second. even if they look dead, still put one in their head, the one I got my achievement on looked like he was dead, so there you go. We did it at the start of the withdrawal level. there are two guys just after you climb the fence. try it with both of them, if it doesn't work, just reload the checkpoint and try again

Bezerkopath: this will happen at the withdrawal level also. during the battle, as lynch, fight as normal, just make sure that you constantly keep an eye on the civillians, they should turn into cops, and then you must shoot 10-15 of them. this one is very glitchy. we got it on our third try. first time, they didn't wake up at all! second time, they only turned to cops for a few seconds. third time, got it. when they turn to cops, make sure whoever plays as kane does not move forward, but just keeps cover and stays still as long as possible. we believe that's what messed it up the second time, when kane progresses too quickly. its a pain but you shouldn't have too much trouble with patience

Good luck everyone
Darksam644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
thanks for the tips would this be possible solo?

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #3
Drizzt1987

DriZzT1987's Gamercard
i unlocked all chapters with my main account. but how do i play as lynch without replaying all chapters? i can only select the first chapter when i load up the game with my dummy.

Drizzt1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #4
crabbycrabcrab

Reabo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Bezerkopath video

Completed Retail (156)
: Super Tiime Force (Xbox one)
Completed XBLA (82): The Walking Dead Season 2
crabbycrabcrab is offline   Reply With Quote