The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dom's calls in MP...

Yeah. And everyone elses calls.

They didn't learn anything from GTA IV and roman's bowling calls.

The worst is when I kill someone/claim a bounty and then put a bounty on someone else and then claim another bounty... and then Lester calls me asking me if i've claimed a bounty yet? And that it's a great way to make some cash.

-__-

All the hype that was around this game its such a disappointment that it has been marked by big problems with the online, rockstar edging close to EA territory with their attempted money grabbing approach (not as bad, but could end up getting there) with cutting mission rewards and try to push the microtransactions more.

The story would have been so much better if it was only one main character, gets boring quickly having to switch between characters to do a certain task, they should have just kept the multiple characters for during actual missions and certain parts within the missions.

Rockstar have still done a good job, but these small issues, bugs and problems have marred what is an amazing game, but just not the perfect game that everyone hoped.

Lol. Delay the Stimulus Package and release dorky and useless free DLC.

True but at least the shitty DLC is free, just a mess around during the day it will come out. Pretty sure the first solid DLC won't be out till next year. I haven't played properly in nearly 4 days. I need to get back to working on more medals that dat level 200 is sooo close. :p Enjoy Batman asswipe. x

True but at least the shitty DLC is free, just a mess around during the day it will come out. Pretty sure the first solid DLC won't be out till next year. I haven't played properly in nearly 4 days. I need to get back to working on more medals that dat level 200 is sooo close. :p Enjoy Batman asswipe. x

Yeah, I don't expect the first full DLC (hopefully Story DLC because fuck MP DLC for ANY game!) to be out until April/May the earliest. Still, this free pack is kinda lame. Woulda been cooler for a vehicle pack and like a set-up mode for Hesits which could have been the next DLC. That woulda been cool. Set them up now, then next month you pull them off!

I'll try :p I've decided to go straight to MP and it's fucking AWFUL!

Lol. Delay the Stimulus Package and release dorky and useless free DLC.

Glad I haven't played this in over a week :)

You and I both. I've had zero interest in putting it in my console since. Just been returning to past games and getting more achievements in them.

EDIT: BiggD, are you talking about the Batman MP? I looked at online gameplay and it looks like tacked-on trash, heavily reminiscent of GoW.

EDIT: BiggD, are you talking about the Batman MP? I looked at online gameplay and it looks like tacked-on trash, heavily reminiscent of GoW.

Yes, sir. Despite it being developed by a different studio than WB Montreal (which so far, has done an amazing job with the Story), the MP is still trash. The concept is cool...3v3v2. But it's executed poorly. It's two teams of 3 "bad guys" who are trying to control points (like domination). Every 30 seconds you hold a point, it drains tickets or "pool of lives" from the other team. These two teams can kill eachother two which drains tickets quicker. Once a team has run out of tickets, they lose.

The team of two is essentially Batman and Robin - who are pretty much useless. They have the chance of winning by filling their "intimidation bar" by killing bad guys. Basically...12 kills and Batman wins.

That's the extent of the Multiplayer, lol. There's no other modes.

It's just poorly executed. I can't lie though, it sounded really cool at first, but it all boils down to the fact that it's tacked on and doesn't belong.

I'll try :p I've decided to go straight to MP and it's fucking AWFUL!

Hahaha now isn't that a surprise!

GTAO:

I fucking hate it when the phone keeps ringing or you can't even hang up when you try to call one of these fools. Seems like it has something to do with the host (leaving) etc.

Fucking annyoing especially when you try loose your wanted level, call for back-up/pick-up or go off the radar!

I just got put into a bad sport lobby again. The first time it was deserved. I was excited about getting a tank so I started blowing up cop cars and eventually got into a war with a few other players. I though it was stupid but whatever, I did break the rules.

But this is some grade A bullshit. Ever since then I haven't intentionally blown up a single personal vehicle. An hour or so ago I was in my tank shooting down cops and helicopter. Then out of nowhere about 3 or 4 other players drive their cars into the front of my tank (which wasn't even moving!) to get me some bad sport warnings so I jumped out of the tank before they could do it again. Not sure if they were trying to make me a bad sport or not.

SO whatever, I got some warnings I guess I'll avoid free roam for awhile. After all of that chaos, how about a game of golf? I go in a lobby and play a guy who isn't playing. Awesome. There is a 1:30 shot clock so every time it's his go I have to wait for almost two minutes to go again. So like anyone else would I quit out so I could actually play someone and not have to wait 2 minutes fore my turn.

And what the fuck do you know as soon as I am back in freeroam that stupid ass dunce cap pops up on my head. Now I can't even play golf because no one joins in the bad sport lobby.

Fuck yourselves Rockstar you greedy little shits. You obviously don't care about fairness or people playing the game the way they want you just want to keep as many 12 year olds buying your virtual cash with their mommies credit card.

Fuck you GTA V for keeping people from playing with their friends for doing what the game used to encourage.

Fuck you x360a for giving this terd of an online experience 8/10 when you could barely even play it because you have let the Houser brothers blow loads on your face that are so large, you've become too blind to see past the name Grand Theft Auto.

And finally fuck all of you who support this type of shit and continue to keep your mouth shut about the problems with this game.

And fuck me for being stupid enough to actually believe that some greedy assholes would look out for their fans before their profits.

Thanks for listening.

I laughed at your pain and while I can't agree with you based on the fact that I haven't gotten in trouble with this bad sport bullshit, it seems to be a broken system which either needs to be fixed or removed altogether.

Players are getting into trouble for things which aren't caused by them. You could get in the way of a bullet, or idle your way through a game for whatever reason and before you know it, you're in trouble for something which you were not apart of.

Single player, fine, give it your 10/10 even though there is no such thing as a perfect game, but sites giving the online anything over 7 has some serious issues. Opinion or not, the online was a mess for a few weeks, corrupted files, missing characters, hours of work undone and it somehow still gets praised.

Players are exploiting glitches which have been around for 1-2 updates now and yet, GTA V and GTA Online are the greatest things to happen to gaming.

idiots kicking for no reason.. When you join their criminal records race its 2 laps super or cycle.

Obviously they are there for the same reason....

I cannot understand the mentality of these people.....I wish i had not bothered grinding now...have asked people why and not a single respone.

At level 123 am i able to cast a slow spell of some sort....or turn them into toads, therefore unable to ram me??????

Im actually happy to just be last and get the lap bonus..pah who knows.

I go in a lobby and play a guy who isn't playing. Awesome. There is a 1:30 shot clock so every time it's his go I have to wait for almost two minutes to go again. So like anyone else would I quit out so I could actually play someone and not have to wait 2 minutes fore my turn.

You quit early, end of. Now go to the bitching thread like your supposed to and rant there. While the rest of us play perfectly fine in the non cheating lobby...

You quit early, end of. Now go to the bitching thread like your supposed to and rant there. While the rest of us play perfectly fine in the non cheating lobby...

Wow, how biased can you be? I can't quit a game where I'm stuck playing by myself and having to wait forever for my next turn? What's so horrible about quitting games in the first place? Sometimes, you have to do something and can't finish. That makes you a bad sport? You seem like the type of person that thinks just because something is a rule that makes it right. How about you try thinking for yourself for once?

The controls of this game are pure and absolute shit:

The aiming sucks. Moving while you're aiming sucks and auto aim is a goddamn nightmare. I want to target someone who is shooting at me and not an innocent civilian running nowhere near where I am looking.

The camera angles are a joke too.

And what's the deal with falling down and taking forever to get up? Really? A waste of time. And what's worse? Is trying to get your guy to jump at the right time. I don't know how many times I've just smacked into a wall or over a ledge because the mechanics of this game are horrible.

Trying to maneuver while running is so frustrating. Simple things like going through a door or turning a corner take way too many attempts.

NPC drivers. Why do they just randomly turn or swerve into your lane? I've failed so many driving missions because a NPC just cuts me off and I slam into them. Total and complete bullshit.

Ladders. Fuck that.

This game took how many years to develop and they couldn't get little things like this right? Good job Rock Star.

Oh, and MP isn't that bad. I honestly don't see the big deal with it.

Replayed the mission "Crystal Maze" 4 times trying to get the accuracy bonus to gold medal it. I have gotten really good at killing everyone, I don't miss with any of my shots, and for a couple of them I kill 2 people with 1 shot but burning down the house glitches and the fire goes out, forcing me to checkpoint and try again which invalidates your accuracy.

well I finally have some (albeit small) things to whine about GTA online other then the constant assholes keep killing me things ;p

1: my damn cars from my garage neve save what radio station I like

2: apparently all the high end appartments look the same as my 355k-ish one looks exactly like my bro's 400k one which looks exactly like his friends 391k one :( albeit the view in mine is slightly better imo lol

3: one of my cars started glitching in my garage and then killed me...this kind of annoyed me as my appartment is in the city and it spawned me over in blaine county :/

4: why the hell cant I own an appartment and a seperate garage? :(

5: why doesn't my Sandking XL climb over cars? its freaking huge and still crashes into things lol

6: eventhough I have my personal vehicle entry set to no one, why/how are people still stealing my car at the start of missions? lol, like dafuq use your own damn car :p

Edited by Sm0keytrip0d

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread