PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
Clavat93

Clavat93's Gamercard
Bad Sport Tim raised without any reason.

Hey guys sorry if this thread already exist, I haven't found anything about it with the search-thing.
Well, yesterday I got my bad sport status and I had to wait 24h to get out of it. Then there was my countdown of 42minutes so I was relieved that I could leave the other douchebags very soon. But somehow my time raised up to 1day and the 30minutes which where left. I was just in the desert and was waiting until the time passed. I've only destroyed some cars (no personal cars) with the buzzard but thats all.

Does anybody have the same problem? I do not want to spend an other day with some douchesbags which are killing there teammates in a mission....

Edit: Seems like it was just a glitch. I'm out of bad sport.

Last edited by Clavat93; 10-26-2013 at 12:34 AM.
Clavat93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 02:58 AM   #2
Corpse87

cooke4ladybyng's Gamercard
did the same thing to me,the time left was fluctuating up and down.Must not be fixed yet!
Old 10-27-2013, 04:10 PM   #3
I excer I

I excer I's Gamercard
Never gonna get that bad sport status again. Completely different atmosphere there. People driving with tanks everywhere and I had to be prepared everytime a white dot on the minimap was approaching.

I got the damn bad sport for hunting down bounties with an attack buzzard. Few cars got in the way. 2 days penalty but glad I wasn't affected by that glitch. Impossible to play any game modes in there.
I excer I is offline   Reply With Quote